It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Explosive details on the nuclear bomb about to explode in America...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Melyanna
reply to post by BanTv

I keep tabs on every shale deposit.

It does not matter at all what the reserve numbers are. What matters is the rate of production of net energy, which has been declining since 2005.

That decline has happened despite the industries largest ever increase in capital expenditures.

That decline will significantly escalate sometime in the near future when fracking levels off, and it has already started to level off.

Those who can grok this simple truth, which has been obvious to the mathematically and geologically literate since the early 1970's, are using it to create a situation that will destroy america as a world power.

Those who are living in denial and who refuse to see the plain truth ARE ASSISTING those who wish to destroy America.

I don't want America destroyed, so I am trying to publish hard numbers to wake a few people up.

Ok I can understand where you are coming from by saying 'reserve numbers don't matter, only what is being produced'.

My point though is that they are out there RIGHT now drilling million+ dollar holes in the ground, and they aren't doing it for no reason. Oil will be pumped out of that area, but it might be another year or two until that starts.

So when they start pumping the 20-30 BILLION barrels out, won't that affect those 'declining numbers' at least in the states? Again, these companies are out there right now. Some large and some smaller, it's not just the illuminati out there. They WANT to pump the oil out, because they WANT to make money. They aren't going to put this many millions into the area just to pull out in a few years because they want the US/world economy to collapse. They would rather make a return on their investment.

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Melyanna

Well I am not sure how it's all going to go down ,especially where there are different reports about the whole system of gold,dollars, and oil ..There seems to be a conspiracy involved in the author of the article and I only just quoted bits of the whole thing .. Just thought I would share it because I came across it this morning ....peace

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Melyanna
reply to post by pikestaff

The issue is production of net energy, not gross energy in the ground. Production of net energy is falling. Gross energy in the ground does not apply.

Like I asked you, if you are so knowledgable about this topic, could you please explain how supply/demand wouldn't apply here? Could you please explain why they wouldn't want to purposefully keep the prices high?

We clearly have plenty of earths blood to rape out of the ground. We have the means to extract it. You're saying that all oil companies (there aren't just a few major ones), who want to make billions of dollars, will purposefully stop drilling to destroy the world economy...instead of making billions for themselves? Just doesn't make any good sense. Sorry.

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by BanTv

Hi there, and thanks for the response.

You can divide all oil production into two categories, conventional oil and non-conventional oil.

Conventional oil globally is declining by around 6% per year. Even the oil boosters say that. Shale deposits will be pumped, as long as they can obtain a continuous supply of new debt or capital, but it is not really plausible that they can keep the numbers from declining, because they are not doing so now, and the best sites are always drilled first.

To implement a new world order type of global government, you have to manipulate things so that the sheeple can do whatever they want and it will make no difference, because, as you point out, oil companies want to make money and employ people.

The bomb was planted a long time ago and no amount of fracking is going to defuse it. The technology is simply unable to produce enough FOR LONG ENOUGH to make a difference.

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 03:01 PM
link   
It doesnt really matter how much oil is in the ground or what supply /demand stats show. The game is controlled by JPMorgan - the unofficial trading arm of the Federal Reserve

Just a cursory search reveals that they manipulate major markets for the profits of the 1% super rich and to keep the US afloat

the "bomb" when it goes off will usher in a new "reserve" denomination used for trading possibly based on the Chinese Renmibi as they are a large holder of US liabilities

oilprice.com...

JP Morgan: A New Type of Dirty Energy By Jen Alic | Wed, 08 May 2013 22:13 |
As US power plants lose money, a bit of market manipulation goes a long way … ask JPMorgan Chase. The banking giant is accused of manipulating energy prices in Michigan and California to make money-losing power plants appear more profitable to investors—and now it faces penalties from the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC), which regulates the sale of electricity. Detailed in a New York Times report, JPMorgan Chase is accused of selling electricity to authorities in California and Michigan between 2010 and 2011 at prices calculated to appear falsely attractive. How much did these two US states pay for this manipulate on: $83 million—that’s in excess of what they would have paid normally. The scandal heated up in November, when FERC imposed a temporary, 6-month ban on JPMorgan’s ability to trade physical power at market-based rates, beginning in April this year. The reason: The bank failed to disclose information to FERC and the California authorities during the market manipulation investigation. JPMorgan blew off the ban with a shrug.

www.forbes.com...

Did Goldman Goose Oil? How Goldman Sachs was at the center of the oil trading fiasco that bankrupted pipeline giant Semgroup. When oil prices spiked last summer to $147 a barrel, the biggest corporate casualty was oil pipeline giant Semgroup Holdings, a $14 billion (sales) private firm in Tulsa, Okla. It had racked up $2.4 billion in trading losses betting that oil prices would go down, including $290 million in accounts personally managed by then chief executive Thomas Kivisto. Its short positions amounted to the equivalent of 20% of the nation’s crude oil inventories. With the credit crunch eliminating any hope of meeting a $500 million margin call, Semgroup filed for bankruptcy on July 22. But now some of the people involved in cleaning up the financial mess are suggesting that Semgroup’s collapse was more than just bad judgment and worse timing. There is evidence of a malevolent hand at work: oil price manipulation by traders orchestrating a short squeeze to push up the price of West Texas Intermediate crude to the point that it would generate fatal losses in Semgroup’s accounts.

www.thirdworldtraveler.com...

The panic of 1893 was caused by a run on gold engineered by the bankers themselves. The powerful winners that emerged from that panic were [J.P.] Morgan, along with James Stillman, then head of National City Bank in New York - the bank of Rockefeller's Standard Oil Trust-and a handful of brokerage houses led by [August] Belmont and Kuhn Loeb & Co.

www.smh.com.au...

The good news arrived in a confidential letter from the Federal Reserve Board in Washington. The nation’s biggest bank, JPMorgan Chase, had won the right to expand its reach in a lucrative business that has nothing to do with banking: electricity. Areas like electricity are generally off limits to banks because of the risks involved. But with its June 2010 letter, the Fed let JPMorgan take an even bigger role selling electricity in California and the Midwest, saying the push would “reasonably be expected to produce benefits to the public that outweigh any potential adverse effects.” Three months later, JPMorgan traders began a scheme to manipulate electricity prices, ultimately forcing consumers in those regions to pay more every time they flicked on a light switch or an air-conditioner, the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission subsequently contended.

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by BanTv

No, I am not saying that they are going to stop drilling. We are going to drill till we cannot get any more capital to drill. The issue is that unconventional sources cannot and are not, able to make up from the declines in the major conventional fields.

The powers of this world are not powerfull because they are stupid. This was planned and executed decades ago. If you want to understand why fracking cannot help for much longer, google 'the red queen syndrome.' It is literally mathematically impossible despite drilling like their is no tomorrow.

There is only o ne country in the world that can print money like America
There is only one country in the world that is fracking like America.

Those facts are linked.

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by TheConstruKctionofLight

Well, I am not so sure the China has such a bright future.

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Melyanna

I think the PTB are that stupid, and that greedy, that they would follow a doomed philosophy, until they sqeezed every drop of wealth they could get out of it, irregardless of the consequences.

Our current infrastructure model is designed to be as wasteful as possible. We would be far better off using alternative energy sources and adopting lifestyles based around living, rather than producing and consuming.

Ah, but that would pretty much be the end of the PTB.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join