It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where did the money go? The Bankers have it!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 12:16 AM
link   
I heard this a while ago and finally found it in an article to share with ATS. I believe that this is the reason, or a symptom of the reason why our society and economy have been suffering over the last decade. The wealthy financiers who contribute almost nothing to society are taking all the money, and then using that money to influence the government to ensure that they keep getting the money and we don't.

How the Financial Sector Consumed America’s Economic Growth

tcf.org...

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Wall street fat cats and the Chinese have it all.

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by CB328

INVESTING.. is a huge problem, and the CAUSE of the inflated prices of everything from homes to food to fuel to toilet paper.

And the bankers work for the ELites.. the monarchs!

the monarchs have fooled the world with their "figure head" nonsense..

Golden rule.. whom has the gold, RULES. they have fooled the masses with the charade.

They think they ARE elite and superior.. THEY are behind the banksters..

I am a lone voice shouting in the forest.. or am I?

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by CB328

Good Gawd !!

What should we do about this ? Anarchy? Radical Conservatism? Ultra Leftism?

And a bigger question is; WHY are they doing this to us?

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

xuenchen
reply to post by CB328

And a bigger question is; WHY are they doing this to us?

Because they can.

xuenchen
What should we do about this ?

Prohibit that they can (...abuse the corporatist structure).

How? Kill their incentive. Corruption ends when there is nothing to gain from a bribe.

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by ColCurious

But How?

Who has the power?

Who has the methods?

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

xuenchen

But How?

Drastically cut the fiscal political power that is the incentive/basis for the bribary.
End the structural abuse by dissolving the corruptible structure.

xuenchen

Who has the power?

Who has the methods?

Either the authorized representative politcal body or, if need be, the highest political body of your republic: the people themselves.

It's that easy and that hard... (but you already knew that, didn't you?
)
edit on 20-1-2014 by ColCurious because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 02:28 AM
link   
reply to post by CB328

S&F for that report. In the UK we are told that the City earns the biggest amount of income for the country - 'For the Country'! I am surprised Cameron doesn't choke with laughter when he spews that one out.

Last night I watched a programme where in the UK the presenter posed the idea that we all love to watch period programmes because their lives back in past periods were, more productive and in a way more fulfilling. Sure they had problems but every generation has those, but they didn;t have the stress we are all artificually put under now.

Being in my 60's I look back fondly on the past because the pressure my family and people everywhere face today with things like credit checks, banking manipulation, a loss of freedom of speech and the right to protest at genuine disgusting behaviour by those in power etc has been eroded so much they no longer are options. Then you need to account for the additional pressure, that makes the whole financial rip-off far worse, which is the extra expenses and cost of living increases, not only added by rogue traders, but our own institutions which have now reached epic proportions when one considers the taxes we already pay.

When one looks at the elite sitting in government s'n-word'ing at the world they run - here I am thinking of Cameron and his ghastly side kick Osborne and their cronies from the financial sector, one can see why we still do not have any effective constraints on our bankers behaviour. Even when they are caught blatantly manipulating markets the Bank only get fined. There is no prison sentences for the perpetrators of the swindle eg top men who probably collude these policies with the governmental and then we watch these criminals collect huge bonuses which they claim to have legitimately earned.

We in the UK and I think in the USA have an elite, small set of banks, yet not every country's government has been so stupiod as to allow banking to get into the hands of such a few or to allow the power of this to occur. I saw an article saying that in Germany there are over different 200 banks, yet in the UK we only have 4 or five too big to fail banks that literally run the country. Sure we have building societies but they have been added more as camouflage to hide the real situation. People have been kept deliberately ignorant of how our exclusive banking works, they are ignorant about the role of Central Banks. Most people think that the Bank of England is actually the Government owned bank. They haven't a clue its a private owned Central Bank or what it does except to issue kindly old-aged sages to talk about the progress the country is making and interest rates. Personally I would get rid of the leaching Central Banks as I suspect their costs to the tax payer, were we to loose them would help get us out of debt considerably quicker than with them in place. Surely a country's own Treasury should be dealing with printing money and is capable of paying top grade financiers to work within it to do the job.

Everyone lives in fear of the 'top calibre' bankers leaving their banks, but there are only a set number of that grade of job in the whole world, so the bankers do not have as many options as they are credited with having and we have far too many examples of incompetent bankers being paid off or still sitting in their jobs that the plug needs pulling on them. Go live in the real world should be a motto for these bottom feeders.

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 03:48 AM
link   
reply to post by CB328

Taking all the money?

Are you people in kindergarten or something?

Every cent I own, I own and can place my hands on tomorrow.

What world do you people live in?????

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 10:52 AM
link   

MadMax9
reply to post by CB328

Taking all the money?

Are you people in kindergarten or something?

Every cent I own, I own and can place my hands on tomorrow.

What world do you people live in?????

But it is not worth anything due to inflation and probably soon to be hyper inflation. Just because they say 1 dollar do not mean it is worth one dollar. Giant Ponzi scheme.

edit on 20-1-2014 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by CB328

Central bankers like the feds, IMF, World Bank has all the money since they are the ones that print them then lend it to government to enslave them into debts. 17 trillion in debt doesn't help as well, it only helps the financiers.
edit on 20-1-2014 by amfirst1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Do you have 36 minutes? This You Tube video will tell you all about how the bankers do their tricks.
The style of the professor is very engaging. I doubt he will be a bore, but if you think otherwise after a few minutes, stop it and come back here. Watch it all and then come back with a far better concept of how we're being raped by the banks.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Aliensun
Do you have 36 minutes? This You Tube video will tell you all about how the bankers do their tricks.
The style of the professor is very engaging. I doubt he will be a bore, but if you think otherwise after a few minutes, stop it and come back here. Watch it all and then come back with a far better concept of how we're being raped by the banks.

www.youtube.com...

If this was the video you where meaning then we can clearly see that all most all gold is already moved to China. This will spell hyper inflation in the end for the dollar compared to the real gold value that China has bought up and a total collapse on the western gold market since all gold have been stolen and sent to China who have bought it cheap while FED have been keeping the petrodollar at higher value than it is really worth. And nobody can blame china for taking advantage of US manipulation of the dollar. Funny how you can see the FED shooting itself in the foot.

edit on 22-1-2014 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

top topics

join