It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dumbing of America with TV News

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Most modern "NEWS" is just that: Not Even Worth Seeing.

Bleeding hearts from the 60s trying to make you feel good no matter how bad they make things.

edit on 1/19/2014 by abecedarian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 01:28 AM
link   

abecedarian
Most modern "NEWS" is just that: Not Even Worth Seeing.

Bleeding hearts from the 60s trying to make you feel good no matter how bad they make things.

My recollections from the 60's is quite different, 60's folks were much more reality and metaphysical centered than anyone today (especially commercial sellouts.)

Maybe the only thing worthy of news today is that by not talking about things it shows you where you should be looking. Which is quite frankly a total pain in the a@@.

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Dumping down you say...Hmm

Top news on ATS as i write this.

Top: Personal story by ATS member.

Second: Celebrity conspiracy.

Third: Space exploration from Nat Geo.

Fourth: Tech news.

Fifth: Conspiracy. Allready debunked.

Sixth: This thread.

Conclusion: Nothing special going on in the world today, or was it yesterday, and people would much more like to discuss ATS members wife and celebrities than what is going on in the world.
edit on 19-1-2014 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 08:41 AM
link   
This happens in the UK also. I saw very early in the morning a statement made by the late Richard Helms (former CIA director), when the morning came the story complete disappeared. The same occurred in similar circumstance regarding systemic killing (ethnic cleansing ) of nearly 10,000 African people. It was a documentary and the editor stated it wasn't in the publics interest to publish the story on mainstream TV or newspapers. So yes this kind of thing goes on all the time.

Sometimes in the UK you can have a massive story in the US, yet nothing is mention here in the UK, including the newspapers. As an official stated to me, its all organized and controlled to a large degree.
edit on 19-1-2014 by Frankinpillow because: spelling problem.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join