It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beware of Fake Syria Propaganda – Another Campaign Exposed!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Love it! I thought you were smart enough to quit while you were behind! Everybody go back to the top of this thread and read it all the way through, please.

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 11:50 PM
link   
That was certainly a good bit of thin-slicing. Your conscious mind had no idea what your subconscious was up to. Good job.

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 12:19 AM
link   

DJW001
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Seriously? Do you really want to do this? Okay... everybody go back to the top of the thread and read every single post. When you have done done that, report back here.

Just finished reading the entire thread. You have purposely sought out to derail it since page 1 (and every page thereafter) by attacking the OP, and implying he has an agenda where none exists within the context of the original post. You have also clearly displayed that you yourself seem to have an agenda as far as Syria's civil war is concerned, while simultaneously accusing Corruption Exposed of the same.

Since you have chosen to put the OP on the stand and make this thread about answering questions, I have a couple questions for you:

-What was your intention in derailing the thread?

-Are or were you seeking to have the thread closed? Would you prefer if it were?

-Why are you making such a huge issue out of semantics and the OP's posting history?

-Does the fact you disagree with the OP's position on a number of issues make the issue pointed out in the 1st post of this thread any less legitimate?
edit on 20-2-2014 by DeadSeraph because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by DeadSeraph

-What was your intention in derailing the thread?

I did not derail the thread. This thread was posted in the 'Deconstructing Disinformation' forum, therefore, any disinformation posted on this forum is subject to deconstruction.

-Are or were you seeking to have the thread closed? Would you prefer if it were?

(Hilarious laughter) On the contrary! I am reveling in the fact that Corruption does not have the self discipline to let it die!

-Why are you making such a huge issue out of semantics and the OP's posting history?

Explain.

-Does the fact you disagree with the OP's position on a number of issues make the issue pointed out in the 1st post of this thread any less legitimate?

It's not a question of disagreeing on issues, as such, it's an objection to his manipulation of truth. Corruption is trying to make you believe things that simply are not true.

edit on 20-2-2014 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 01:19 AM
link   

It's not a question of disagreeing on issues, as such, it's an objection to his manipulation of truth. Corruption is trying to make you believe things that simply are not true.

No, He's not. He was pointing out the manipulation of truth. How have you managed to argue against that simple fact for 8+ pages?

-The truth: Some guy in Saudi Arabia took some pictures

-The manipulation: One of those pictures was taken and used as propaganda in the Syrian crisis, and a social media campaign (which I personally witnessed when I was still on FB) rose up around the premise that the child's parents in the picture were dead, when they weren't.

-The OP: Points out this fact

Yet for some reason you continually implied that the OP was dodging your question about orphans in Syria (which he wasn't, page after page after page). Of course there are orphans in Syria and there are innocent victims that have died at the hands of both the Assad regime and the rebels. That has nothing to do with the fact that the picture featured in many news articles, blogs, and social campaigns was used as propaganda (and thus disinformation) and the OP pointed it out in this thread. I'm floored you actually have people on your side on this issue. It's black and white.

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by DeadSeraph

No, He's not. He was pointing out the manipulation of truth. How have you managed to argue against that simple fact for 8+ pages?

-The truth: Some guy in Saudi Arabia took some pictures

I have never denied that.

-The manipulation: One of those pictures was taken and used as propaganda in the Syrian crisis, and a social media campaign (which I personally witnessed when I was still on FB) rose up around the premise that the child in the picture was dead, when he wasn't.

Wrong. Absolutely wrong! No-one ever claimed that the child was dead.

-The OP: Points out this fact

No, he did not! He pointed out that the photograph did not show the child next to his parents'grave. Are you even on the same thread?

Yet for some reason you continually implied that the OP was dodging your question about orphans in Syria (which he wasn't, page after page after page).

If you go back and actually read the thread, you will see that he did.

Of course there are orphans in Syria and there are innocent victims that have died at the hands of both the Assad regime and the rebels.

And yet, you will note, Corruption has never admitted that there are any orphans due to the Assad regime! Please link to a post if I am wrong.

That has nothing to do with the fact that the picture featured in many news articles, blogs, and social campaigns was used as propaganda (and thus disinformation) and the OP pointed it out in this thread. I'm floored you actually have people on your side on this issue. It's black and white.

What is black and white? That Corruption refuses to acknowledge Assad's murders?

Edit to add: Just because something is used for propaganda purposes does not mean it is not true. People are dying in Syria. Assad creates orphans every day. Do you want this tragedy to continue or not?

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

It's obvious you are just going to keep derailing the thread. For what purpose, you obviously refuse to be honest about. I realized I had made an error in my post, and edited it. If you reread it, you will see that I did so before your obtuse reply.

If you'd like the thread to die, then why are you STILL arguing about the OP? Here is a challenge for you:

PROVE why the OP is wrong. If you can't do so, I see no point in you wasting your energy here any further. You claim the OP posted disinformation. Prove it. Where is the disinformation in the original post?

Edit to add: Rebel factions within Syria have slaughtered innocent people wholesale as well. Do you want that to continue? Furthermore, what the hell does that have to do with the OP? NOTHING. You have an obvious vendetta against the poster and don't seem to be capable of pointing out the disinformation you claim he has posted.

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 02:47 AM
link   

there are innocent victims that have died at the hands of both
the Assad regime and the rebels.

Foreign players are behind the wars, it's obvious.
Inspectors sent to Syria could not identify the chemical that killed
so many innocent civilians, yet israelis knew what it was ! ! !:
Jerusalem Toddlers Killed by Suspected 'Chemical Weapons Agent

the same material used in chemical weapons in Syria. Investigators have named the material as Phosphine, a powerful poison that is flammable, odorless, and difficult to detect. "The substance can be used as a pesticide

(Turns out it was one of their own who did this)
nationalnews.com/News

“Most of the explosives in the country are sourced in the IDF,” with soldiers bringing home “souveneirs” that end up on the street, said Danino. “We of course work very closely with the army, and we are seeking ways to ensure that these explosives are seized. This has been going on for a long time, but it has been getting worse in recent years.”

explosives sourced by IDF

Israeli arms dealers tried to smuggle spare parts for F-4 Phantom aircrafts to Iran through Greece, in a breach of the arms embargo

Report: Israeli arm dealers tried to sell arms to Iran through Greece

^ News that will not be told on main stream media ^

edit on 20/2/14 by ToneDeaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Closed Pending Review

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join