It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Canadian School Used Electric Chair on Children and Made Them Eat Vomit

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 04:36 PM
link   
OMG That is so god damn sick. What Is the matter with people?

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Hello ATSers. Long time reader, first time poster on this site. No one else commented on the ITCCS so I am compelled to share this information:

Convened as a lawfully recognized Tribunal of Conscience in Brussels in the fall of 2012, and issuing its final verdict on February 25, 2013, the Common Law Court named and indicted thirty defendants for perpetrating or concealing Genocide in Canada against indigenous people. These defendants included then-Pope Benedict, Joseph Ratzinger, former Cardinal Tarcisio Bertone, Elizabeth Windsor “Queen of England”, and Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper.

After an exhaustive presentation of the evidence of crimes by church and state in Canada, and a refusal by the defendants to respond or refute the evidence, all of the defendants were found guilty of criminal conspiracy and Genocide, and were sentenced in absentia to 25 years in prison and the forfeit of all the wealth and property of their estates and institutions. Citizen arrest warrants were issued, and on August 4, 2013, the Vatican and Crown of England were declared to be transnational criminal bodies under international law, and were lawfully disestablished.

Here is an external source:
itccs.org...
itccs.org...

My understanding is that the ITCCS acts with same authority as the Nuremburg Trials.

This is something of which not many Canadians are aware except in the Native populations. I am not Native, but visiting a friend on the Rez, I saw some papers. I already knew about it from a friend who had friends in the sovereignty movement (Admiralty Law.)

edit on 19-1-2014 by crystalcave because: expansion

edit on 19-1-2014 by crystalcave because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-1-2014 by crystalcave because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 07:32 PM
link   
We are having a report come out soon here in Australia and the word is that we as a nation have been told to be prepared to be shocked at the sexual abuse that was done to children in institutions and through religion .

We have been told prepare to be shocked......

I hope it shocks enough to make change happen.

I feel compelled to speak up , that is why i do what i do and discuss the things society would rather brush under the carpet in the hope of change , i am not a powerless kid that can get no help or received no help anymore.
I do this in the hope i can help a child somewhere.
1%

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 11:12 PM
link   
The Residential School shame is a horrible stain on Canada and is also a cautionary tale of letting religious groups operate as de facto governmental bodies.

It is absolutely a failure to be placed squarely at the feet of the Federal, Provincial and local governments for allowing it to happen doing nothing to stop it when it first found out and helping the Catholic church to cover it up.

We cant move past it until we accept blame as a society and do everything we can to restore the dignity of the family of those wronged.

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Leonidas

The United Church of Canada was listed as a defendant in the trial. As well as the Vatican and the Church of England and along side the Crown and PM. The Catholic Church was not the only religious organization involved.

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 10:29 AM
link   
I do not log in very often, but I thought I would chime in on this one. What our government did is absolutely disgusting. This was not something we did in the 50's or 60's either, the crimes went on until 1996. That is right, 1996, not very long ago.

This is from a CBC article "In the 19th century, the Canadian government believed it was responsible for educating and caring for aboriginal people in Canada. It thought their best chance for success was to learn English and adopt Christianity and Canadian customs. Ideally, they would pass their adopted lifestyle on to their children, and native traditions would diminish, or be completely abolished in a few generations."

Sounds like whoever was in charge has some pretty poor ideas of Canadian customs as I am a 3rd generation Canadian and I have never forced anyone to eat their own vomit or tortured anyone. Makes me absolutely sick

ALSO!!!! Harper passed a bunch of laws and bills through the backdoor the same day that he issued his formal apology for this. I can not remember exactly what was done but I will edit this post once I have done some digging. Never miss a good opportunity right?

*June 11, 2008. That is the day of Harpers official apology. If anyone else is better at digging than me maybe they could help find what it was?
edit on 20-1-2014 by blahblah454 because: Adding a date

edit on 20-1-2014 by blahblah454 because: spelling

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by b14warrior

The situation here in the American public schools is just about as bad from what I hear .

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by SimonPeter

There's a difference between American public schools and what is euphemistically called a boarding school. I'm not very familiar what the situation was south of the border, but that could be explored a little more as well.

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 02:19 AM
link   
It's been a year since the ITCCS trial, and at the time, I was not able to find anything "official" of the Court trial except for the itccs webpage and reports from some First Nation people. So, this week I went a-google-ing for secondary sources to this Court because a year later there must be a lot of information. Right?

Right. It's a fraud.
The horse and pony show is being run by Kevin Annett who is living in a world of delusion and props it up with these false claims. He is harmful and takes money from residential school survivors for his own pocket. He wants to be King of Kanata and has built this fantasy of a court case dissolving Canada as we know it as a way of achieving this goal. The "International" organizations that were once helping him, now have distanced themselves.

When I first heard of this news, I wanted proof that it wasn't a kangaroo court. The involvement and belief of some First Nations people allowed me to suspend my disbelief. As it turns out, they were suckered along with many people of which Kevin Annett has crossed paths.

I am very sorry that this news is a fraud. However, it has brought to light an issue that the world needs to deal with one day: residential schools and justice. And not just in Canada, the US, Australia, the Laplands of Sweden, etc... I would bet that anywhere there are indigineous people colonized, there is a re-education system that involves human mistreatment to inflict trauma intentionally.

Come on UN!
Perhaps one day. Crystal

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 04:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

These folk are just plain sick. What irks me just as much as the abuse is the fact that people stick up for them. They have this belief system going on that flat out refuses to see what is right before their eyes. In denial doesn't even begin to explain their defence of these sickos. What most don't realize is that if you believe in Jesus Christ you don't need these frauds to be mediators at all. They like to put forward the idea that God or Jesus or whatever can only be approached through them, what utter garbage. It's a control mechanism and they use it to frighten the life out of the poor folk that believe it. The kingdom of heaven is inside us, each and every one of us!!!

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by crystalcave

I always assumed that all these apologies and alleged investigations were nothing more than a smoke-screen to portray the illusion that our government actually cares but as you have pointed out they obviously do not, at least the ones in charge of all this.

The only good thing about all this is that these things are being exposed, as previously mentioned I fear that even though these evil things have been exposed, it will happen again...maybe not in Canada, but us humans have a really bad habit of not learning from our past mistakes and tend to repeat them.

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by DrunkYogi

Thankfully I have never been present while anyone defended the actions of these people due to their religious affiliations as I would have probably had a lot to say to them in regards to their ignorance.
edit on 1/29/2014 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

That's how I took it, they were only sorry because they were caught, and word got out about it. Like the bully that is forced to apologize, then first chance they get, are ready to try and pound your face in.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join