It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

House Dems Trash ObamaCare in Campaign Ad

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 09:44 PM
link   
It looks like some Democrats might be **appearing** to be campaigning on the possibility that they are turning against Obama.Care.

Ads coming from a Dem Super PAC are showing this miracle.

This particular ad is endorsing Representative Ann Kirkpatrick (D-AZ) who, for the record, voted *In Favor* of the PPACA.

She appears to be taking some credit for exposing and criticizing some of the failures.

Hmmm.

House Dems Trash ObamaCare in Campaign Ad

House Majority PAC, a Democrat super-PAC supporting Congressional Democrats, is running a new ad in support of vulnerable incumbent Rep. Ann Kirkpatrick (D-AZ). The ad trashes the rollout out of ObamaCare's health exchanges.

The ad claims that Rep. Kirkpatrick "blew the whistle" on the "disastrous" health care website. It quotes her calling the rollout "stunning ineptitude." The quote is from November 15th, a month-and-a-half after ObamaCare's exchanges were launched. Not certain that really qualifies as a whistleblower.

The ad also says Kirkpatrick "worked to fix" the problems.

video included in the story.

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 10:14 PM
link   
The mutiny has begun! That strikes me as rather sardonic.
Are there people who are going to forget? Maybe a few.

I think all they can do now is surround the whole issue with as much confusion as is governmentally possible; after all , "What Difference Does It Make?"

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

It's an old story xuenchen. Sinking ship...rats....

I hope people aren't too distracted by something like, Baby Boo Boo going on her first date, to remember who did vote for Obamacare come election time. But, I'm not holding my breath...

Des

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 10:26 PM
link   
So ... The herd is getting restless?

I don't care which way this goes. The damage has already been inflicted. I don't need to hear apologies OR I told you sos.

It's time for a change of the entire political venue. What is in place has failed us all. It needs to be replaced with LEADERSHIP. That leadership should begin by rebuilding America's manufacturing capabilities. Once that is in place they need to eliminate government dependencies and follow-up with corporate and special interest (lobbying) restrictions.

As far as settling our 'national' debt ... I say we sell-off the politicians who put us where we are to begin with.

Yeah!!! Snarl for president - 2016

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Sounds like some of the Dems are prepping for midterms. I wouldn't my name anywhere near Obamacare either if I were going to run for election anytime soon. And given the short memory span of most voters, they have plenty of time to flip back and fourth (as some republicans will do as well) to test the waters before really sticking to anything.

If all else fails, the MSM will just wave their magic wand and bam! Four more years of useless/deaf law makers.

Not to get too off topic, but I find it really hard to take the elections serious anymore, there are way too many stupid voters that dilute the informed votes. On top of that, the selection of trustworthy candidates that seem to have any integrity, is next to non existent.

That's my take on it, anyway.

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 10:49 PM
link   
They were for it, until they were against it ....and the day after election day? They'll have been for it all along and we're just fuzzy on our memory.

Same 'ol with a new twist.

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 10:59 PM
link   
I wouldn't want to be speaking against any presidential policies if I were a democrat running for office. I find it rather curious that careers end for any who disagree with the potus.

He doesn't seem to take too kindly to any who speak less that reverently of him.
The number of people who have fallen on the sword for him astounds me.

We have seen coverup after coverup; scandal after scandal, and yet people still defend this administration.

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Wrabbit2000
They were for it, until they were against it ....and the day after election day? They'll have been for it all along and we're just fuzzy on our memory.

Same 'ol with a new twist.

Yes they were and here are some names for all you Fine Folks out there in ATS land.

@ Destinyone

You see Hillary's face there don't you, Yes, Next to the A##, she'll be out very soon now, Denouncing Obamacare for her 2016 run.
G@D Help Us!

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 11:41 PM
link   

They're getting afraid..... elections are coming around. Of course they are going to throw Obama under the bus. Let's not forget though, WHO voted for this thing and send them packing!

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by guohua

Yep! And people are going to be dumb enough to vote Hillary in. Benghazi what??

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Destinyone

I hope people aren't too distracted by something like, Baby Boo Boo going on her first date, to remember who did vote for Obamacare come election time. But, I'm not holding my breath...

Des

oh contraire mon cheri. The ship is just now sailing. And the sails shall sing to the winds that direct it's path. This is only the beginning!

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 01:09 AM
link   

This story shows just how weak and pathetic the progressive mind really is. The second something is wrong they turn on each other in hopes of deflecting blame.......PATHETIC.

If you consider yourself a progressive ask yourself this do you have a spine? If the answer is yes you might not be a progressive. Hopefully this whole scam falls apart and we can sit back and watch them throw each other under the bus.
edit on 17-1-2014 by SubTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 01:24 AM
link   

SubTruth

This story shows just how weak and pathetic the progressive mind really is. The second something is wrong they turn on each other in hopes of deflecting blame.......PATHETIC.

If you consider yourself a progressive ask yourself this do you have a spine? If the answer is yes you might not be a progressive. Hopefully this whole scam falls apart and we can sit back and watch them throw each other under the bus.
edit on 17-1-2014 by SubTruth because: (no reason given)

There's A Difference, Really, I always thought it was hard to talk to a Progressive, They always had that Dull Look in their eye's, Like no one was home.
Then all of a Sudden, they Just Start Yelling At You, Pointing and making a sense.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Now it seems the ad may violate federal laws that prohibit coordination between candidates and Super PACs !!

Something the Dems cherish oh-so-much.

Desperate.Malfeasance.gov

ROFLOL

The Arizona Republican Party filed a complaint today with the Federal Elections Commission against a pro-Ann Kirkpatrick ad currently running on television in Arizona. The complaint argues that the television ad violates federal laws that prohibit coordination between candidates and Super PACs.

The complain asks the FEC to immediately begin an investigation into the ad.

The ad, which is running on Phoenix television, is paid for by House Majority PAC, a Democrat Super PAC that supports Democrat Congresswoman Ann Kirkpatrick. It includes footage produced and posted on the internet that had been created and paid for by the Kirkpatrick campaign. Under FEC laws, this makes the ad an illegal in-kind contribution, by the PAC, to the Kirkpatrick campaign because it uses property owned by the Kirkpatrick campaign.

Story...

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Destinyone

Des

You're effing kidding, right?
Do you honestly think people look at voting records in America? Lmao! Maybe a VERY small minority. Like 5%? If that. Not even all of us "awakened" souls look at them. I mean, I do, but only sometimes.
My personal opinion is that ALL career politicians gotta go at this point. Totally disillusioned by the process. They can all, erry single one of them, suck the big one.

This attitude is going to grow to the point where people just generally say eff the government. It will be like the '60s hippy movement, but without the protests. The silence will be defeaning.

top topics

join