It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Three Sides to Every Story

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I'm posting this because lately on the internet (and so to be expected), there has been a great deal more talk of the recording and film industries being controlled by "the Illuminati".
The difference is, Tila Tequila and friends are "coming out" with their stories, and this is targeted towards the pre-teens and teens. Some people might say, "Hey this is great, someone like Tila speaking out, spreading awareness."
Well, what is actually being spread is not what even most die-hard conspiracy theorists would call "awareness".

There's a thread here about this guy Donald Marshall. www.abovetopsecret.com...
He calls himself an "Illuminati Insider", but looking at his youtube videos, he looks like just some guy in his mom's basement.
He's pretty new to all this, and it shows - big time. He calls Reptilians "Vrils" and says that the Vril Society, the Freemasons, and Scientology all work together, and that is what is called the Illuminati.
Now anyone who has any interest in occult or fraternal organizations and/or their links to conspiracy knows this is ridiculous.
Most of us understand, at least a bit, the historical timelines and etc. of these groups and how they work. However, a 13 year old doesn't. You or I may be old enough and have the insight to simply walk into a public library, find an old encyclopedia set, and look up "Illuminati". If you haven't, give it a try. But these kids sure as hell won't, they are going to believe anything anyone tells them. And now when they hear the word "Vril", they will immediately associate it with evil. Jacolliot was the first to write about it, after visiting the Janists. It doesn't come from "Vri-Il", it describes the lightning-like energy when using the Dorje and Bell.

Vril is Prana is Chi is Reiki is Ether is Orgone etc etc etc - it's all in how you use the Force, Luke.
Wilhelm Reich did some great work with Orgone - then he started with the weather modification, they had to put a stop to that. John Worrell Keely tried to lure mining investors by blowing a hole in a cliff - so his motor never got running. The Nazi's tried to put a gun on a Vril ship - it wouldn't fly. The Rosicrucians have known about what we now call Reiki and distance healing since long before Dr. Usui went to the mountain top - but they kept it a secret so it wouldn't be used to harm. Then you have the "Magnetic Lodge', who practiced Mesmerism...If your intentions aren't pure, you will fail in the end. I'll come back to this.

Back to the Societies, I myself have made vague statements against Masons on here, which I regret. I will still never join, but I am a member of other organizations with members who are Masons, and part of a larger collective of individuals seeking knowledge which ties us together. I personally don't feel they are the particular organization for me, but that's about all I have to say about them. You certainly can not blame such a large group for the actions of some. You can, but society has a name for that.

ANY group or organization which is either 1) "occult", or hidden, or 2) spiritual, will be attacked and slandered. Every one of them is made up entirely of satanic child-molesting clones and always have been.
Sure, ok. The saying used to be, "Don't beleive everything you read". Now it's, "Don't believe everything you read on the internet - UNLESS it's from a book! Then it MUST be true! SEE?! There's a reference thingy, right there! Did I click it? No..."

And it may not matter that people call Jay-Z "Illuminati" instead of "Mason", but it's not really accurate. I'm pretty sure you'd have to be a Mason to release a whole clothing line covered with Masonic symbols, but I'm also pretty sure he's not meeting with the Rothschilds about international banking.

And neither is saying the Illuminati is made up of Scientology, Vril, and Masons very accurate. To my knowledge, these 3 groups are not even really compatible. The Vril Society were anti-UN and Scientology was founded by Crowley followers.

Here's an example of what misinformation can do. On Donald Marshall's Facebook page, he posted an album cover featuring a Thule Society swastika (rounded), then someone posted the BMW symbol to compare. A comment said "I know that" - not "I heard", or "I think", but - "I know that they made it look like helicopter propellers because they built helicopters for the war."
This is what our children think. I don't know where to start with that, ancient Hindu and Native American symbolism or aviation technology timelines, but it's all kinds of face-plant. It's bad enough we'll never get the swastika back to being accepted for what it really is, but society is actually trying to take us further away from it, not closer to truth.

So in conclusion, I just want to make those of us who are a bit older and wiser to be aware of the disinformation being spread to the younger generations. Not to dwell on it too much, but to gauge the next generation's place in all this. Those of us who are aware of the changes taking place spiritually and trying to grow and help others to grow in this time of change, need to help those who are vulnerable to wild stories on the internet. They may be entertaining, but they are carefully designed to program the youth to reject the esoteric and occult knowledge which could help to keep them from becoming the mindless robots some of these people think are created in a lab by the Illuminati. My real concern is the robots being created in our schools, through music and film, and online.

Every culture has at least one word for Prana, Chi, Orgone, Vril, Life-Force, and even nuns are practicing Reiki (I personally think they always have, passed down from one generation to the next, not a new Reiki lineage). Our children are being made to fear it! Along with any other knowledge regarding spiritual awakening.

It's like this: If you are taught from an early age that homosexuality is a sin, you will fear it, and never educate yourself, fear those who are gay, reject inner feelings and questions, and possibly inhibit growth as a functioning member of society to the point of clinical mental illness and/or criminal behavior, even if and sometimes especially if you are actually gay!
This is no different in spirituality!

I'm not sure how to combat this trend, but awareness is a start! I don't even want to post replies to these people on their sites, because I honestly feel they are pretty much just there to see who will, and what they say about it, to identify us if not just waste our time.

Very interested to hear others opinions on this.
"It takes a village..."
-In Love & Light

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 12:20 PM
link   
That was beautifully written and right to the core of what ails society. Thanks for sharing your thoughts and I agree with every word wholeheartedly. It's easier to lump everything into a category and says its them vs me pointing a finger instead of acknowledging the three right back at you. Sadly Ms Tequila will have a larger following than those who study the knowledge of eastern esoteric knowledge here in the western world.

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by KAOStheory

Speaking from a tactical perspective, were I the illuminati or any authoritative figure established therein, I would not unveil the mask of the Illuminati, of either its organization or its respective members. Rather, I would engineer the revealing of various laughable facsimiles of the Illuminati, cartoonish caricatures developed specifically for the purpose of creating a strawman whenever I needed one. And eventually, once four or five had been revealed, it would make such a laughingstock of the whole Illuminati business that I would be safe from scrutiny.

See, here's the key: if you want to remove the fear OF something, remove the fear IN it. Prove that it's not worth being afraid of. Convince them of what they should see, and then show it to them. Another trick in magic, based entirely in the human psyche.
edit on 16-1-2014 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Thank you Roseinitiate, and I agree with you both.
I suppose I would tell younger people not to believe ANYTHING they hear or read ABOUT any group.
If you want to know what a particular group or order or organization is about, go to the library.
Read THEIR books, listen to what THEY have to say.
Stop poisoning yourself so your eyes can see and your ears can hear the truth within yourself. You will feel what you agree with and what you don't, and form your OWN opinions.

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 12:52 PM
link   

KAOStheory
I will still never join, but I am a member of other organizations with members who are Masons, and part of a larger collective of individuals seeking knowledge which ties us together.

First of all, Great thread and well written. (never say never)

Those of us who are aware of the changes taking place spiritually and trying to grow and help others to grow in this time of change, need to help those who are vulnerable to wild stories on the internet.

Just so you know, if you do this, you will be labeled a shill and disinformation agent.

Every now and then, you run across someone you had dealings with years before, and you see that they have grown, spiritually and mentally. It's things like that, that offer hope to the new generation. Remember, those older, wiser folks used to say the same kind of stuff about us when we were 16-20 and thought we knew every damn thing.

Three sides to every story, my side, your side and the truth.

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 01:05 PM
link   

This is a good topic to discuss I think.

I can understand your frustration and I struggle with it too on a daily basis.
However the 'Spirit' speaks of Patience and Perseverance.

In order to "Combat It" (Ignorance) we must share knowledge and info so others can grow.

So that's what my recent threads are about.
A "Flashlight in the Dark", if you will.
Click my name if you want to read some of them.

It takes a lot of context to see the big picture, so that is what we need to focus on.
-Adding context, sharing data.

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Well said, well said.
S&F

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Thanks again to all.

Networkdude, lol about never say never. I hear ya. I have lineage, but I have, how you say, multiple lineage?
I'll just say I think I found my path.

And yea I understand patience and perseverance, but I'm just saying we have to be aware that there ARE people out there working diligently to steer people away.
I debated with myself on if I would talk about Vril certain things in the talks I give on the Spiritual Science of Sound and Vibration. I didn't want people who heard this or that to think this or that about me.
In the end I decided to briefly explain the true meaning and it's relation to the topic adding, "if you google this, you will find A LOT of BS". Simple.

So yea, just fighting fire with fire I guess. Telling people to do their own research, and trust no one but yourself, not even me.

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

WIll have to read thru more, but regarding your "Ultimate Secret of Freemasonry" thread -
I agree with you, but the same could then be said is the true secret of the Catholic Church, the true secret of Christianity, HInduism, or any religion. It doesn't mean that's the only thing every single member ever had on their agenda. Sometimes people join only to spread their agenda, and have no regard for the group's true purpose.

Then those agendas affect teachings. They affect society's view of the group. They affect the other members. They affect others who may or may not be drawn to said group. The group is then "guilty by association". Society is drawn to negativity, so anything negative will be in the news or used against the whole group. They won't talk about the hospital for kids that was just built, only the scandal across town that some members of the group may be associated with. They won't talk about healing energy or aligning your Chakras, only speculate about "evil forces". Those with their own agendas will not care, and may actually promote the disinformation. Other members will protect their brother, and not even know they have been compromised.

You know how it goes.

edit on 16-1-2014 by KAOStheory because: correction of title of post referrenced

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Oh please this is just a blatant pro-Freemasonry propaganda thread. Nothing to see here folks, Move along! The fact that so many of you masons insist on crowding conspiracy boards and making threads like this is reason enough to suspect you people.

The craziest masonic conspiracy theorists like Donald Marshall make a convenient strawman for you people to therefor conclude all theories about Freemasonry are just as insane, but they aren't. Of course the Illuminati isn't made up of Vrils, Scientoligists and Masons. That does NOT mean Freemasonry is the good and charitable organziation that its portrayed to be. Reptilians don't exist of course, and most Mason critics don't believe they do.

Scientology does have a lot of Masonic symbolism, and it is an organization with many scandals of its own to, it isn't good either. Its not directly part of the conspiracy like Masonry is, but it does seem like it was started to ride their coattails and be accepted into it.

As for Vrils, that is a fictional creation of theosophists, a group that is a form of irregular Freemasonry founded by Satanist Helena Blavatsky. As to why they make up stuff like this I don't know they are evil and demented people and want more evil gods to worship maybe.

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Unilluminist

Well that was an interesting pile of opinionated...um..stuff.

You totally just jumped in and started spewing whatever without reading the thread, like where I said I am NOT a Mason and don't even think they are the group for me.

Mods, can we get a Deny Ignorance meter? Like stars and flags, but negative points for stuff like this. Get too many and you're out for disturbing the peace.

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 10:17 PM
link   

I read the part where you said you were not a Mason and the rest of the post, but this thread is full of them and you are very pro-freemason yourself. I only talked about the masonic parts of your post because your post in general is a "pile of opinionated stuff".

Just because you don't agree with someone doesn't give you the right to try to get mods to ban them.

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 10:44 PM
link   

It's very convenient to call an opposing thought "evil". It's also very easy to scapegoat and find a convenient target to blame for all the troubles one has about them or rather perceives.

Often we see Illuminati, NWO, and so on listed as those destroying the world and that "we must rise against them."

What conspiracy theorists call "awareness" is really only suspicion, fear, hatred, and paranoia.

In regards to your post, this poem is applicable:

Do It Anyway
by Mother Teresa

People are often unreasonable, irrational, and self-centered. Forgive them anyway.

If you are kind, people may accuse you of selfish, ulterior motives. Be kind anyway.

If you are successful, you will win some unfaithful friends and some genuine enemies. Succeed anyway.

If you are honest and sincere people may deceive you. Be honest and sincere anyway.

What you spend years creating, others could destroy overnight. Create anyway.

If you find serenity and happiness, some may be jealous. Be happy anyway.

The good you do today, will often be forgotten. Do good anyway.

Give the best you have, and it will never be enough. Give your best anyway.

In the final analysis, it is between you and God. It was never between you and them anyway.

I'm pretty sure you'd have to be a Mason to release a whole clothing line covered with Masonic symbols...

Not really. Freemasonry doesn't have a trademark over it's symbols and terms so anyone has the ability to use them in their own way.

My real concern is the robots being created in our schools, through music and film, and online.

Have you ever read C Wright Mills and his discourse on the "cheerful robots"?

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 10:49 PM
link   

So this is only for anti-Masons? No one's allowed to speak about both sides of an issue? Only your side counts? LOL Pathetic.

If you could move along, that would be great. So many Masons? There's only a handful of us here.

Simmer down cranky pants.

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason

Well I know they aren't trademarked, but I do believe Jay-Z would be associated with at least a few.
Let me be more specific - he IS, namely Rick Ross, they made a track about it.
So it's cool with them that he pretend to be one even though he's not.
I'm going to go ahead and not believe that, but that's just my opinion.

Thanks for jumpin in with the defense. Anything posted here anymore is "out on a limb".
edit on 16-1-2014 by KAOStheory because: sp plus

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Unilluminist
I read the part where you said you were not a Mason and the rest of the post, but this thread is full of them...

The only Mason to post prior to your crybaby off-topic rant was networkdude. I would say one post in ten does not constitute the thread being full of Masons. Unless of course you happen to use special math that the rest of us are not aware of.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

Exactly, thank you for posting that.

Thanks also to everyone who replied here!

I'm wondering, has anyone else noticed anything like this lately?
As in, Orwellian attempts to re-define words or slander groups with beyond ridiculous claims?
I know this sort of thing abounds on the internet, but new and more ridiculous attacks pop up all the time.
I've noticed a LOT of attacks on Theosophy, not just here, but elsewhere, calling them Satanists.
That's nothing new and most of us know that's just because they point things out about Lucifer that Christians attempt to deny, conveniently forgetting they had a Pope named Lucifer and ignoring the words of the Bible.
No one in the West would even have heard of the Chakras is if it weren't for the Theosophists.
I know this is actually the basis for blaming them for the "New Age Movement", but I'd say that's more due to hippies and punks who got into meditating and yoga and crystals and Hare Krishnas handing out books that end up maybe half-read, even less understood, but I digress...
Again, just wondering if anyone has seen anything new and as ridiculous lately.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 01:43 PM
link   

KAOStheory
Again, just wondering if anyone has seen anything new and as ridiculous lately.

New, no. Ridiculous, Oh yea.

I did a thread on Theosophy not too long ago and had a few born again Christians show up. They wouldn't listen to anything anyone had to say, but they have plenty of "knowledge" to share. And yes, it was all satanic and "of the devil".

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 06:14 AM
link   
I think we live in some of the craziest times the world has ever seen with all the info that's out there now with books and the web. I remember how extremely disturbed I was when I first read some of the conspiracy theory's how Marshall law was just around the corner with concentration camps in every region eagerly awaiting thousands even millions of Christians for beheading after not accepting the mark of the beast. How the guillotine had been mass produced and dispersed all over the world for rapid eradication of Christ's followers by the box car loads. Originally It scared the hell out me, Now I simply don't care if its true or not. I just live another day, if I survive I survive and could not give a s#!+ if I don't. The Revelation story has disturbed me all my life and I'm done worrying about it.

I think technology is one of the neatest and at the same time most dangerous things we have today, very dangerous.
It is like a sword in the hands of a skilled fighter, if he drops it it can be used against him and to his disadvantage.

I'm interested in the Chakra's if in fact they actually are real and do something more than just fill a book. I have only made brief attempts at opening my 3rd eye. If its real I don't know can't say, might try some more some day.

I feel like the Church as a whole should focus on community gathering and helping the people in the community when and if they need it and not getting into peoples business and personal lives too much. You know what I mean? If some one is gay and comes to Church its no ones business but theirs and whoever else is involved not the Churches.
If I were gay which I'm not don't try to F#$%^g counsel me, I don't need your F%^&*g counsel. Live and let die as the song says.

I remember one time some pretty sisters got reprimanded in church for wearing mini skirts. I happened to enjoy seeing the mini skirts and was offended when they had to be lengthened. They were decent and not trashy you know.

edit on 18-1-2014 by Voyager1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Networkdude -
I'll have to check out yoour thread.
I ran into two young born-agains on the long train ride home from the TS HQ after the National Convention (International really) last year, toting my score of a giant box of books. I told them we had representatives from 12 different religions of the world give prayers earlier, then they were surprised when I said I was ok with them praying for me. I was like, "Way to NOT listen to a word I just said."

Voyager1 -
Not to rehash the paranoia, but didn't the Bible say something about in the "END TIMES" we'll all have all the knowledge of the world at our fingertips? Sounds like my stupid smart phone to me. Which makes it double-fun to use when debating with born-again Christians on the train. "God told you I would be able to find the truth, you know...hang on, it's loading..."

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join