It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Test to Test the Influence of Belief on Precognition Testing

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Saucerking

Well, I was thinking you could just get a few rooms and a few phones and do it yourself.

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 09:58 PM
link   
I think you should contact Princeton University. They just finished up their Engineering Anomalies Research project and might have information you could use.

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by BlueMule

Okay, that seems more plausible! Yes, something to consider then.

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 10:48 PM
link   

CryHavoc
I think you should contact Princeton University. They just finished up their Engineering Anomalies Research project and might have information you could use.

You think they'd share that with me? I'm a relatively obscure filmmaker/screenwriter in Vancouver. My undergrad degrees are in Art and Education -- I don't have any published academic research credentials.

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Saucerking
You think they'd share that with me? I'm a relatively obscure filmmaker/screenwriter in Vancouver. My undergrad degrees are in Art and Education -- I don't have any published academic research credentials.

I don't see why not. They finished the project. I'm sure they would want to see someone else use anything they found. Including techniques and such. They were trying to replicate some of what the US Army Stargate remote-viewing program found. It's different from what you're looking into, but they may have figured out how to bypass any negative influence on the testing.

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 16-1-2014 by CryHavoc because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join