It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is there a depopulation agenda going on ?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 12:53 PM
link   

AndyMayhew
Is there a depopulation agenda going on? If so it's even more spectacularly unsuccessful than urinating into a volcano to stop it erupting ....

www.worldometers.info...

...People like rabbits, lol

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 12:55 PM
link   
A couple of "World Wars" here and a couple there, helps. Let's see, what else? Oh yeah, "health care". Add that to the mix. Then, there's Fukushima or the BP oil spill. Pollution and hazardous waste being dumped every where. Naaaaaaah, we're killing ourselves. Maybe, it's a "suicide" agenda.

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by WonderBoi

Well the 2004 Boxing Day Tsunami killed so many people that it wasn't until lunchtime next day that there were more people on the planet than before. Just to put things into perspective.

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 01:33 PM
link   
I do believe there is a depopulation agenda, but I don't think it will work as intended.

The simple methods that I have come up with for depopulation are these:

Global warming. If the oceans were to rise a meter, then that would kill or displace about 80% of the world's population. This is expected by some to occur within the next hundred years or so.

Cut the power. At this point, people are so far from nature and so dependent on infrastructure, government, and particularly electricity, that if it were to go away, there would be mass casualties resulting from the general insanity that would arise from cutting the power.

Cutting the power also means the eventual re-stabilization of the planets weather, and the eventual receding of the oceans. Our climate is largely determined by our proximity to the sun. The sun is what provides the energy for there to be weather, in the form of heat. It is not carbon dioxide that holds in the heat from the sun, it is the particulate matter - the little chunks of stuff that we keep pouring into the air. As soon as we stop burning stuff (cut the power), then that particulate matter will fall to the Earth, be filtered out, and the weather will stabilize.

But by that time, 85% of the world's population will have been killed by the oceans rising, starvation, extreme heat/cold, and each other. Ask yourself, what will people eat once they've eaten all their cats and dogs? Rats are too small.

And then in about 2120 or so, all the children and grandchildren of today's ruling elite will come up out of the massive underground facilities. Facilities that were built specifically for them to ride out the 'storm'. And then they will clean up the mess, and begin using those free unlimited energy production methods which Tesla was shut down for. No pollution from energy production in the New World Order.

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 01:35 PM
link   

CosmicDude
So if there was such a thing going on I believe it was already done, don`t you think so ATS ?

If there is or was a specific depopulation project going on, I think that we can all agree that it's been a miserable failure and that whoever is behind it needs to up their game.

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 02:12 PM
link   

CosmicDude
reply to post by Klassified

Hmmm, maybe you are right but then we have to believe in other conspiracies that deal with national and international organizations hiding (or giving wrong) numbers.

It's not necessary to believe in something in order to entertain the possibility. And that's all I'm throwing out there. A possibility. One that in my opinion, has just as much validity as having faith in numbers and figures we can neither prove nor disprove.

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." Aristotle

edit on 1/14/2014 by Klassified because: clarity

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 05:26 AM
link   
every living organism in the world shows us how it works... the better the individual does, the less it procreates... the same applies with humans...

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 05:57 AM
link   
poison the middle east with depleted uranium get at the food supply 40% of people are expected to come down with dementia so the young will not afford children and then poison the sea with radiation say on a 100 year plan so the masses do not notice then bring on wormwood from the bible and blame it on g-o-d and that is without the flu vaccine's i would be a great genicideal manic

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 09:07 AM
link   
When I read threads about an agenda of 'depopulation' by "the governments" my only thought is that, well, it aint working.

We have as humans seen in the last century two of the biggest conflicts in our history, millions upon millions dead. We've seen what tyrannical leaders can do when they want to, what's stopping these supposedly omniscient evil powers from doing it all again I ask? Don't try to tell me that the internet freedom warriors are holding these evil forces at bay, they're not.

There are so many ways that huge swathes of humanity can be easily wiped out at the push of a button, and you, me and the average Joe on the street could do nothing about it except scramble for cover and try to survive. But no, we humans also love mythology and indulging in fantasy, which in my opinion is exactly what a "depopulation agenda" is.

edit on 17-1-2014 by seabhac-rua because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by CosmicDude

Lets ask the right questions first ?

Is it not painfully obvious our
rulers, have a different agenda going on ,then the one they promise
us? Always with the bait and switch and we fall for every time.
And we will at the next selections.
How else do you explain all the lies and games Obama is playing.
Doing the right thing isn't that hard folks. But it just never happens.
Same ole crap time and time again. I think it's easy to see because if it
were true we'd see the exact world the way it is today.

And why would they do anything different with some virus ?
They wouldn't change what works. WAR works and they love it
cause that's who they are.

If that agenda wasn't out there ? We'd be look'n at a different world
then this rigid unforgiving pile of dog poop.

I've posted this a thousand times on this site because it illustrates
perfectly who our leaders are. This is who they are.

They just look more sophisticated.
edit on 17-1-2014 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join