It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How many politicians,lawyers and PR agents use NLP and hypnosis?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 10:35 PM
link   
How many politicians,lawyers,CEO and PR agents use NLP and hypnosis?

edit on 13-1-2014 by John_Rodger_Cornman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 11:03 PM
link   
seven.

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 11:11 PM
link   

John_Rodger_Cornman
How many politicians,lawyers,CEO and PR agents use NLP and hypnosis?

M
A
N
Y

D
O

O
D

Y
N
A
M

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by John_Rodger_Cornman

All and none.

NLP: Many are taught bits and pieces for a speech, presentation, etc. but few have any formal training in it. And most probably don't even know what it is they're doing. They just know that's what they practiced for their presentation.

Hypnosis: You're talking about a very specific type of hypnosis. A form of waking hypnosis. Basically, it uses some of the same techniques as NLP, with added cadences in the voice, and repetition.

The real question is, how many of these people know what they are doing. As I said above, my guess is very few.

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Klassified

Do they have to know what they doing if they are going off pre-compiled script?

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 02:59 PM
link   

John_Rodger_Cornman

Do they have to know what they doing if they are going off pre-compiled script?

Not really. They just need to do what's in the script, as it's laid out. Sorry for the delay. I missed your reply somehow. *duh*

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 10:15 PM
link   

I wonder how much of this is done in gitmo,monarch program and the mkultra program?

With drugs,torture,isolation,drug induced sleep deprevation and electro shock included.

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Good question. I'd guess a combination of those things to be commonly used in places like that.

edit on 1/19/2014 by Klassified because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 10:28 PM
link   

They do make themselves suggestable with the way they talk and move their bodies. However they are not the brain behind it.

There are other masters of hypnosis working deeper behind the scenes. I talked about it last night but its hard to grasp. If you feel like check out my threads.

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Im sure they have some kind of topical idea of it but have no level of certainty with how to practice and use it on their own.

Scary and dangerous tool for someone who can actually pull it off.

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Oh you dont even need to go that far. Things like that are reserved for special cases. Its easier to hypnotise the average person because they typically are walking around half hypnotised already.

The trick is to keep everyone in states of survival and high suggestability for as long as often as possible as a tool for mass control.

But im wrong im sure they use *things* on people who they need to have a deeper much deeper strangle hold on or to fracture their personality and manipulate their psyche on a much more easily accessible plane.

Hypnosis has many levels. A lot of people actually unconsciously use tools of hypnosis in their daily lives.

They probably look for people who can be easily influenced. Like for instance, if your walking with someone and talking to them and they accidently start copying your movements, unconsciously. Not in a very obvious way but if your paying attention you can catch it.
edit on 20141America/ChicagoquAmerica/Chicago5031352014 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by onequestion

Artificial Scarcity and normalcy bias.

Turn the country into a collectivized orwellian hellhole then promise marginally mediocre bread crumb for working 10x more.

Genius!

new topics

top topics

join