It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rule from the Shadows--The Psychology of Power

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 09:04 PM
link   
The newest video from Stormcloudsgathering is a solid work of art:

The video includes:

-Highlights of the history of modern group psychology
-Details of the primary mechanisms through which TPTB control public opinion
-History of the primary groups responsible for directing/influencing public opinion and government policy
-Evidence for the existence of a behind-the-scenes NWO organization

The only way to break free from these mechanisms of control is by knowing the mechanisms of control TPTB are using against you. You can spend forty minutes watching some predictive programming/social engineering program on television, or you can watch this and begin the long process of breaking the chains they use to keep your mind enslaved.

Even if you already consider yourself awake, the history of these organizations presented in the video will give you even more weapons in the fight to awaken others. Do yourselves a favor and click play, then link this out to everyone you know.

Edit: been informed the video throws an error. Original video link can be found on youtube here
edit on 11-1-2014 by therealguyfawkes because: Added vid link

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by therealguyfawkes

The vid. has a message saying there's some sort of error. so I can't veiw it

If you post the title I'll go to youtube a check it out

I like things like this.

Thanks, G-snert

edit on 11-1-2014 by grubblesnert because: spellin

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by grubblesnert

Original vid link is here

OP updated with link also.

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Thank you for your prompt reply!

The link works. I have it bookmarked for tommorow.

stars to ya!

posted on Jan, 12 2014 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Great video, well worth the time spent.
2nd line.

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 07:26 AM
link   
very good!
thanks for sharing!
interesting how easily social agendas agendas are manipulated to manipulate social opinion.
my thoughts are that this extends from a basic need for parental approval in our infancy - developing into its adult version of conformity to fit in, for approval...will we approve of ourselves???

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 01:02 AM
link   
That was one of the greatest documentaztions

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Great video!

Many years ago, I began to open my eyes and see the ways we are manipulated because of a very strange trigger....
It was my interest in horse training. As the "horsewhisperer" trends grew, more and more focus went into methods of training that manipulate the horse through knowledge of their instinctive behaviorisms, pulsions and repulsions, and specifically social reflexes.

It began to dawn on me that we humans are also social animals, and have the same reflexes and social behaviors, whether we are aware of it or not (being in a country which most values individuality, most of the people were not- those reflexes are subconscious).

As I got used to hearing ideas like "Make the horse think that doing something was his OWN idea...", I realized that this sort of manipulation is what is done to us, every day.

This sort of subconscious manipulation has long been described as a feminine sort of power- that women manipulate men this way, using their "wiles"... getting men to do what they want, without them knowing it happened. Without any overt force or opposition. But maybe that very idea was pushed forward to take attention off of the men in power who were doing it (don't look at us, look at your wife- she's the one you have to watch out for! She's your enemy- we're your buddy looking out for you...).
I see the same techniques and methods we use with animals, used on us, everyday. In clinics and classes, people are taught to use "games" in which you are training a behavior into the animal, but in a way, they just think you are having a fun game together, that's all. This is done to us, everyday, in the media.

Anyway, that was when I became a conspiracy theorist, I guess, and began hanging out on sites like this. Who would have guessed it would be horse training that opened my eyes???

ETA- for those in the horse world, I understand that these methods are not actually new at all, but the rise in popularity and terminology has been telling of where we are as a civilisation- the acknowledgement of studying a beings natural social instincts in order to manipulate them without open force suddenly became popular in all areas.
edit on 3-2-2014 by Bluesma because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 05:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Bluesma

That is a brilliant observation, Bluesma! Thanks!
I also have some experience with natural horsemanship techniques. But until you mentioned it just now, I never realized just how subtle, complex, and powerful it would be if applied to us.
I am well aware how effective it can be with animals.
I will start trying to identify situations where our "trainers" are trying to "make the wrong thing difficult, and the right thing easy" for us.

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 02:44 AM
link   

FlapdoodleStork

I will start trying to identify situations where our "trainers" are trying to "make the wrong thing difficult, and the right thing easy" for us.

Hahaha! EXACTLY!
For some people, it is a strange and new concept when they first learn that a horse wants a leader, a dominant, in power over them. (at least here in Europe, where traditionally the classic idea of oppositional authority continues)

Every time I watch another person realize that for the first time, and see their mind open with the possibilities of exercising power with no opposition to deal with, I imagine our own TPTB when Bernays revealed this about humans.... imagine their eyes opening wide, mumbling omg, this is going to be so great.......

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 04:34 AM
link   

therealguyfawkes
The newest video from Stormcloudsgathering is a solid work of art:

-Highlights of the history of modern group psychology
-Details of the primary mechanisms through which TPTB control public opinion
-History of the primary groups responsible for directing/influencing public opinion and government policy
-Evidence for the existence of a behind-the-scenes NWO organization

The only way to break free from these mechanisms of control is by knowing the mechanisms of control TPTB are using against you. You can spend forty minutes watching some predictive programming/social engineering program on television, or you can watch this and begin the long process of breaking the chains they use to keep your mind enslaved.

Even if you already consider yourself awake, the history of these organizations presented in the video will give you even more weapons in the fight to awaken others. Do yourselves a favor and click play, then link this out to everyone you know.

Edit: been informed the video throws an error. Original video link can be found on youtube here
edit on 11-1-2014 by therealguyfawkes because: Added vid link

Thank you for posting this, therealguyfawkes! Everybody should see this documentary and take on the recommendations of the filmmakers, do some background reading and send the link to everyone they know.

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Bluesma

Fantastic point, and you're exactly right.

When most people hear about the experiment with Pavlov's dogs, they might laugh or roll their eyes, thinking "what a dumb animal"... when the exact same classical conditioning techniques are being used against us.

Our current educational model is based off the Prussian system, which was renowned for churning out unquestioning and obedient workers. From grade school on, students in our "education" system are taught an unflinching and reflexive deference to authority, beginning with the insistence that the student raise his hand and ask permission for literally everything... even utilizing his own bodily functions (going to the bathroom)!

Even with adults that initial programming carries over. I've seen some very high level business people (VPs and execs) who get uncomfortable in meetings, and feel compelled to always ask their "superiors" before leaving to use the restroom/answer a call/etc. Each time I both laugh and cry a little bit, because you can see lingering traces of the Pavlovian/Prussian model at work.

More people need to view "education" for what it truly is: Indoctrination into the control matrix that TPTB use to keep us enslaved.

The truth is that education--your real education--should begin at (or before!!!) the moment you escape from the "good worker bee" factories we call schools. That real education--unprogramming your programming--should last the rest of your life.

So what's the best way to do this? Meditation helps to wipe clean the slate, as does Qigong. Counter-programming that awakens you to the control mechanisms (like this video) help. And I'd be remiss if I didn't mention the ultimate programming-eraser... psychedelics. Like Terrence McKenna says, culture is NOT your friend:

edit on 4-2-2014 by therealguyfawkes because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 09:44 AM
link   

I enjoyed that immensely too!

top topics

join