It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus's Return, Blood Red Moons and the Bootes Constellation

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Can anyone tie such a 'second coming' event to a significant astronomical / astrological feature that was prophesied or cyclical?

Is it not supposed to tie in with the Age of Aquarius and perhaps has already happened, the 'second coming' might be here already!

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by theabsolutetruth

Considering that the Second Coming is supposed to usher in the Kingdom of God and we are nowhere near that by any measure of anyone's conception of God ... I don't think we're there yet.

There will be signs in the heavens, so strange conjunctions and lining up of constellations, series of lunar and solar eclipses, comets, etc., are all fair game as possibilities.

But as far as what you might be thinking? I think we have a whole lot of evil and chaos to live through before anything like that can happen.

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by ketsuko

Well, there is that, however my comment was based strictly on galactic / astronomical factors that most religions are based on rather than the esoteric place where our societies are at the moment.

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 08:09 PM
link   

AutumnWitch657
reply to post by GoldenKnight

What is a blood moon?

It's a moon dripping with blood!

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by ketsuko

One could say that such a prophesy of a 'second coming' is actually about some very major galactic / astronomical event that has been predicted, perhaps something known to 'primitive' religions as a cyclical or well prophesied event?

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by AutumnWitch657

Blood moons are red colored moons that coincide with the events of Jewish Faith such as feast and festivals and major events .

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 09:32 PM
link   

I think that God has spoken to us in a lot of ways across all of human history.

My personal path is the Christian one, but perhaps there are others that will work in the end.

I don't claim to know His mind on that score. So what you say could be true. Certainly, there will be massive changes to the world as a whole before it's all done.

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 10:31 PM
link   

theabsolutetruth
Can anyone tie such a 'second coming' event to a significant astronomical / astrological feature that was prophesied or cyclical?

Is it not supposed to tie in with the Age of Aquarius and perhaps has already happened, the 'second coming' might be here already!

This is my theory about Jesus' return:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

So far, I am convinced that I am correct. Im not done posting it yet, but the conclusion is that the Millenial Kingdom will initiate on 9/16/2023, which places His return 1 to 2 days prior. There is a lot of synchronicity surrounding my findings.

The only astrological event will be the moon being forced out of new moon phase and into full (blood) moon phase as the earth wobbles violently.

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 10:38 PM
link   

SimonPeter
reply to post by guidetube

The Messiah is coming back . He will not need someone to endorse or trumpet his arrival . As for threatening the unbelieving , why ? You don't chastise the chaff for not being the wheat . If you want wheat , you have to devise a way of separating the chaff from the desired wheat cornels .
A very significant future event will be when the dollar falls and the Globalist put forth their new currency which will exist only on line . This will be the quickest way to issue the digital money world wide and the only way per the bible that "buy, sell or trade can be controlled '' which is known as the " Mark of the Beast " Rev. verse 16 . This will happen before Christ returns 2nd Thess chapter 2

Lol, actually there will be trumpets on His arrival.

posted on Jan, 12 2014 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by BELIEVERpriest

Yep ! Heavenly trumpets ! That will be a Great and a Terrible day for everybody . For the saved because it will be too late for a loved one and for the Lost because they will then know the reality of it all .

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Anybody else see the blood red moon last night?

www.freethoughtnation.com...

GoldenKnight
Here's a fascinating discussion about the 4 blood red moons coming in 2014 and 2015 and even ...

"Christian ministers themselves are claiming that the Bootes constellation along with the coming four blood moons in 2014 & 15 is a sign for the return of Jesus"

Jesus's Return, Blood Red Moons and the Bootes Constellation
www.freethoughtnation.com...

There's also a discussion of the blood red moons in the calendar below

The 2014 Astrotheology Calendar
www.stellarhousepublishing.com...

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by SimonPeter

You are as wrong as you can be about Jesus . He will come back and rule with an iron rod . . .
There is a mention of a "rule with an iron rod" in Revelation but it is not dependent on a "return".
Jesus rules now as the fulfillment of the Psalms description of a messiah, where that phrase comes from.

edit on 15-4-2014 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Yep ! Heavenly trumpets ! That will be a Great and a Terrible day for everybody . For the saved because it will be too late for a loved one and for the Lost because they will then know the reality of it all .
There is a mention of a trumpet sound in connection with the resurrection in 1 Thessalonians.
The resurrected ones who go to meet Jesus in the heavens.
There isn't any mention of a "Great and a Terrible day".
That sort of thing is found in the Old Testament.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 10:59 PM
link   

There will be multiple events at his return . Ezekiel chpt. 38 talks of the up and coming war of Gog and Magog that will set up the event where the AC sets up his false peace and saves Israel from destruction spoken of in Zechariah 14 where by many will believe the AC to be Jesus . After the AC sits in the Temple and shows himself as God per 2nd Thess. chapt 2 . He will be rejected by the Jews and seek to destroy Israel from the face of the earth and then Lord Jesus will SAVE Israel .
The rapture so many think will happen any moment will occur per Matthew 24 verse 29 --31 after the 1st part of Tribulation and before the wrath . This is backed up by 2nd Thess. chpt 2 . Matthew 24 verse 13 says it all .
I think when Jesus steps on Mt Olives is when he starts his rule .His coming in the clouds and saving Israel and ruling earth might be considered one event .
"God and Magog" in Ezekiel is a metaphor for what God could do for a people if they were righteous, compared to what did happen because of Israel's sin, which was being overrun by the Assyrians and the Babylonians.

Zechariah 14 is a metaphor, using the parting of the Red Sea by Moses as a model, where "He" puts his two feet on the mount of Olives, this splitting it in two to create a valley between the halves through which his people could escape the coming enemy armies.

There is no mention of an antichrist though 2 Thessalonians mentions a man of sin, which was fulfilled by the false messiah who led the rebellion against the Romans which led to Jerusalem's downfall.
He used the holy temple as a military headquarters.

Matthew 24 verse 29 --31 is about the tribulation of the city of Jerusalem in the siege and capture and destruction by the Romans in 70 AD.
The astronomical signs were quoted to signify that this was a judgment from God.
The "seeing" is figuratively meaning to comprehend the significance of the event, that it was the fulfillment of the Daniel prophecies (including the character, the Son of Man) of the desolation of Israel after it was given a chance to change its ways.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 05:43 AM
link   
The astrological 'resurrection'.

Answered.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: SimonPeter
reply to post by YourGod

You really need to read what the bible says . You are as wrong as you can be about Jesus . He will come back and rule with an iron rod but will not be an antichrist .He will be the Lord God .

Thank you for showing that lost poor soul the truth. Even Satanist and atheist know these bible teachings. I had to bite down on my lip to not scream out loud in anger. I am glad I did not respond to that post.

God bless you.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Considering that the Second Coming is supposed to usher in the Kingdom of God and we are nowhere near that by any measure of anyone's conception of God ... I don't think we're there yet.

There will be signs in the heavens, so strange conjunctions and lining up of constellations, series of lunar and solar eclipses, comets, etc., are all fair game as possibilities.

But as far as what you might be thinking? I think we have a whole lot of evil and chaos to live through before anything like that can happen.

There will be many things happening on this planet as well. Once you see the Jewish temple has been rebuilt in Jerusalem know that soon after God will be coming to judge us all.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: BELIEVERpriest

This is my theory about Jesus' return:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

So far, I am convinced that I am correct. Im not done posting it yet, but the conclusion is that the Millenial Kingdom will initiate on 9/16/2023, which places His return 1 to 2 days prior. There is a lot of synchronicity surrounding my findings.

The only astrological event will be the moon being forced out of new moon phase and into full (blood) moon phase as the earth wobbles violently.

Hi,

I am not trying to start a religious war but a little advice........ stop all/any attempt to date when Jesus returns. This tags you as a false prophet. I don't think anyone will take your message seriously.
edit on 24-4-2014 by Jesuslives4u because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join