It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati is preparing for Anarchy

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 07:41 PM
link   

The word anarchy comes from the ancient Greek ἀναρχία, anarchia, from ἀν an, "not, without" + ἀρχός arkhos, "ruler", meaning "absence of a leader", "without rulers")

For the New World Order to be successful, the current government must fall. Not just government, but religion, currency, law and the whole structure of America. The only way to transition to this, would be to induce temporary Anarchy. Here are some clues they left behind for your subconscious to soak in:

Batman: The Dark Knight

Notice the cleverly hidden Anarchy symbol printed
on every DVD/Blu-Ray disc of The Dark Knight

Burning U.S Money

Introduce a little anarchy, upset the established order and everything becomes chaos. I’m an agent of chaos.” - Joker (The Dark Knight)

Monsters University (2013)

Look at the letter "A"

Black Ops 2 (video game)

Activision reported sales figures for Black Ops II in the U.S. being more than 7.5 million copies sold on launch day and grossed over $500 million, in the US alone in its first 24 hours, making it the biggest entertainment launch of all time

Apocalypse
Vengeance
Uprising
Revolution
Every few months, one of these above versions were available to buy if you had the Black Ops 2 disc.
Looking at each name, these are nothing more than Anarchy simulators for kids.

Axe Anarchy

Evolution becomes Revolution?
Look at all those pissed off monkeys...

V for Vendetta, a movie about Revolution

This is his logo in the movie/flipped it's an anarchy symbol

Coincidence or not, the movie V for Vendetta and 2013's White House Down both share the same final song: Rolling Stones "Street Fighting Man". It is known as their "most political song ever". How many movies have you seen that share the same song before the credits roll? It is very rare. I don't think it was a coincidence/mistake. Both movies glamorize how vulnerable governments are to revolution/anarchy. The final song only completes the subliminal dual effect on a subconscious level.

One of the lead terrorists taking over the White House has a blatant Anarchy tattoo.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

These are the definitions for anarchy currently on the internet:

noun

1. a state of society without government or law.

2. political and social disorder due to the absence of governmental control

This is a new, more violent version of Anarchy we are being subjected to. "They" want America to fall.

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 07:48 PM
link   
I believe things are coming to a climax too but I mean you can find a hidden meaning in anything. It's all opinion and it seems like you're grasping at straws. Sandy Hook was on a map in the newest batman, but I don't think they had anything to do with it. why would they give people clues? They want us blind. Only thing I could think of is slight of hand. Look here and they do something over there.

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 07:50 PM
link   
I can see all the symbolism you point out but to me it's the same as pop stars using the new Illuminati "Coolness" to sell their product. All of a sudden stars are claiming connections and memberships to what the kids see as cool.

Remember the KISS ARMY phase? It was cool to love the band because parents hated it.

Is something coming? Absolutely. But remember "The Revolution Will Not Be Televised".

IMO.

Peace

edit on 10-1-2014 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by revolutionaryawareness

27/07/14 According to Apple. Anarchy-Day

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Judging from your sources, I'd say the PTB is trying to subliminally insert the idea of anarchy into our minds. Not to prepare us for it but to convince us that it's something that we need; something that's supposed to happen.

link   
Judging from your sources, I'd say the PTB is trying to subliminally insert the idea of anarchy into our minds. Not to prepare us for it but to convince us that it's something that we need; something that's supposed to happen.

link   

EA006

27/07/14 According to Apple. Anarchy-Day

and apparently the 26th the gates of hell open and jan 14th a prophet is born
Cool if it happens but sadly ill be in Africa, and my fam will be an hour from Stull, KS a supposed gate of hell. Time will tell. Always time

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Anarchy is a community without rulers not rules.

I am so sick of this statist nonsense. Propaganda is sure successful if people believe anarchy to be violent and the state peaceful.

Whoa boy.
edit on 10-1-2014 by OrphanApology because: D

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 08:02 PM
link   

OP you forgot - Olympus has Fallen. With it's sequel London has Fallen (Not out yet).

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 08:03 PM
link   

OrphanApology
Anarchy is a community without rulers not rules.

I am so sick of this statist nonsense. Propaganda is sure successful if people believe anarchy to be violent and the state peaceful.

Whoa boy.

Not trying to start anything, but who makes the rules and makes sure the rules are followed?

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 08:04 PM
link   
add the fact that the police force is also trying to incite an uprising through their actions ...who knows maybe they will get new badges with the anarchy symbol

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Wanderer777

Who makes the rules on this message board on what can be posted? Who follows the rules? Why do they follow the rules? Is it government law that dictates those rules?

That's just one example. Answer that and let that answer and thought process spread beyond to other things that are anarchistic in nature.

There are rules everywhere that aren't put in place by a state that people follow all the time.

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 08:07 PM
link   

EA006

OP you forgot - Olympus has Fallen. With it's sequel London has Fallen (Not out yet).

I couldn't resist, but don't you mean London bridge has fallen?

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by OrphanApology

The one's in charge of the website make the rules and the moderators make sure people follow them. We follow them because we have no choice. So bad example. Someone is in charge/ruler of this website.

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 08:15 PM
link   

So you garnished your knowledge of the "illuminati" from things you saw in movies
and their posters. This is your sound research at play here?
This can not be how you concluded that the so called illuminati are at work?
And, I don't know what to say here. It baffles me that people will take someone
not with common sense, but these research principles, so seriously!

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 08:16 PM
link   

This website is private property.

You are not forced at gunpoint to use this website. You have the option to choose other websites if the owner's rules on this website bother you. The owner of this website is an owner not a ruler. An owner is subject to the possibility of competition. He/she is also ruled by those who are their customers. If they are too strict or if their rules are no longer worth it, their customers will simply go somewhere else.

A ruler is someone who gives you their rules with no choice to opt out. They have absolute(meaning not open to competition) control of property and therefore exercise government.

Government is involuntary, that you are born into and responsible for by violence.

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Lynk3

EA006

I couldn't resist, but don't you mean London bridge has fallen?

Lol, no. I mean they're bringing out "London has fallen".

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 08:20 PM
link   

For the New World Order to be successful, the current government must fall. Not just government, but religion, currency, law and the whole structure of America .

Sorry to pull you up on this but if it's the new world order why does America have to fall, it's just that whenever people talk about NWO, they talk like Americas the only country in the world they try and control. Technically not new world order at all then is it. New American order doesn't have the same ring to it.

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Well spotted and a brilliant thread. They thrive in their esoteric symbolism..

America's fall has been coming for a long, long time.. Its just a matter of "When?"...

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 08:26 PM
link   

OrphanApology

This website is private property.

You are not forced at gunpoint to use this website. You have the option to choose other websites if the owner's rules on this website bother you. The owner of this website is an owner not a ruler. An owner is subject to the possibility of competition. He/she is also ruled by those who are their customers. If they are too strict or if their rules are no longer worth it, their customers will simply go somewhere else.

A ruler is someone who gives you their rules with no choice to opt out. They have absolute(meaning not open to competition) control of property and therefore exercise government.

Government is involuntary, that you are born into and responsible for by violence.

Webster
ruler-a person (such as a king or queen) who rules a country, area, group, etc
never says anything about not being able to opt out. So someone say in charge of a village and makes the rules, but if someone doesnt like the rules they leave to another ruler. Who decides the people in charge? You read too much into your own website example. You asked if I could answer the questions and I did according to the subject. The way you're describing anarchy is 100s of towns with their own governing. With rulers and someone in charge. Kind of contradictory

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join