It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seeing certain numbers. Synchronicity? Or boring brain science?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 04:27 PM
link   
WHOA!

I keep seeing 37 and 137 too!

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by gardener

what!?
craziness

cheers to you

only recently? or have you been seeing it for a long time?

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Since 2013 thru present.

Prior to 2013 i'd see 11:11 or 1111 very often.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 01:25 AM
link   
I was so stoked to have found this on the angel numbers page, Any other 37 peeps should check this out! I especially think its cool because 37 has definitely not stopped for me, and I've started seeing 11s and 333s.

sacredscribesangelnumbers.blogspot.com...

ANGEL NUMBER 37 The number 37 is made up of a combination of the vibrations of the number 3 and number 7. Number 3 resonates with the energies of joy, inspiration and creativity, growth, expansion and the principles of increase, spontaneity, broad-minded thinking, talent and skills, sensitivity and self-expression.

Number 3 is the number of the Ascended Masters, and indicates that they are currently involved in your life. The Ascended Masters are helping you to find peace, clarity and love within, and are helping you to focus on the Divine spark within yourself and others.

They are also assisting with manifesting your desires. The number 7 carries the attributes of mysticism, persistence of purpose and knowledge, ‘the Collective Consciousness’, spiritual awareness, spiritual enlightenment and development, intuition and inner-wisdom, psychic abilities and understanding of others.

Angel Number 37 is a message from your angels that you are currently travelling along the right ‘life path’, and you are encouraged to persist in this vein. The Ascended Masters are with you giving you guidance and assistance when needed.

Angel Number 37 is a message of ‘congratulations’ from your angels and the Ascended Masters. They are most pleased with the path you have chosen to take and offer you their assistance and guidance. Your clear connection with the angels, Archangels and Ascended Masters is ensuring a strong channel of communication and you are receiving Divine guidance every step of the way. Call upon the angels whenever you feel the need for help and support.

You are encouraged to continue on your current path. The repeating Angel Number 37 is a message that you have the angels and Masters working alongside you, helping you to manifest positive abundance and auspicious opportunities into your life. You are being rewarded for past efforts and work well done.

edit on 1-8-2014 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 01:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
My husband says it's yellow and green with connotations of a dew-filled grass on a spring day ... but he's synesthetic.

Wow! Really cool, I am learning something new now.

I'm sorry it took me so long to notice your post!

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Here is something I would consider strange as far as numbers are concerned.
It involves a calculation: Presidential News Conference | Barack Hussein Obama II | Pennsylvania Avenue = (281) + (165) + (220) = 666.

Presidential News Conference = (281) = O Lucifer, Son of the Morning.
Now that is a strange equation! - Scholarly Pens

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 09:31 PM
link   
After my weird expierience with crystals I found on the net that some consider numerology a form of occultism, separate from Christ. I can not help seeing 37 all the time! I have a long time friend/brother who also sees 37 and other Synchronicity, only he seems much more attuned with Christ than I.

He has been shot and lost an important family member all while recovering from the gut infection Brock lesner had in the same year. And went snowboarding on the highest resort, Alyeska The next, He's strongly against occultism and anything non Christ. A very tough human being who you don't want to fight.

I have another friend who also sees 37 all the time, at least he did, we have mostly lost contact. Last I heard his current gf smashed out his vehicular windows with a maul/axe, not good.......

This 37 I believe is Christ talking to us, thus not demonic. The bible warns of not messing with the occult but I can't find where to draw the line....
edit on 17-9-2014 by GoShredAK because: Oops

top topics

<< 1   >>

join