It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LEO and DA joke about murdering innocent man for the sake of convenience

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by projectbane

Use my brain huh?

Have you even read what you typed in response? You are defending positions that have no bearing on what "was said".

These two jokingly laughing about locking someone up for something the person clearly didn't do is not funny to me. Police and judicial employees should NEVER joke about this sort of thing! This is an important job both of them have and to joke about this makes them seem to have done this before.

So back to my first question, can you read the context of what we are even talking about and remember what their positions are, then you can possibly understand what me and another on this thread are even talking about here.

We are posting our opinion based on the topic. Evidence is not the topic, the conversation is the topic. So am I saying they should both be fired or locked up? NOPE, just saying conversations like this shouldn't happen with people in positions that have a man's/woman's life in their hands.

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Chrisfishenstein

These two jokingly laughing about locking someone up for something the person clearly didn't do is not funny to me. Police and judicial employees should NEVER joke about this sort of thing! This is an important job both of them have and to joke about this makes them seem to have done this before.

Absolutely correct sir. Well put.
It isn't a joking matter.

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Chrisfishenstein

You do show some modicum of rationality but if there is to be opinion based on little actual knowledge of an event then when dealing with a sensitive nature there must be a greater understanding of the situation.

Its opinion from thread bare facts that has caused far too many obscene and terrible acts, be it wars between countries, bullying amongst children or women being beaten in middle eastern countries.

My whole point was only that we reserve our judgements for when we are presented with the full factual accounts.

For all you know, the two in question could be reading a script for an audition one or the other is trying out for that very evening. However implausible it is still possible. Would it not be foolish not to rehearse at any given down time for 5 mins here and there?

And for arguments sake, if they were joking about what they said, its far better than them actually doing it!! the better of two evils.

I have long been disgusted by the way law enforcement have been brandished and dismissed when if anything (in my opinion, see using opinion again) they deserve to be held in the highest regard.
edit on 10-1-2014 by projectbane because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1   >>

join