It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Multiple dead in 2 US Military helicopter crashes: both involve a Norfolk (VA & UK)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 08:27 PM
link   
www.bbc.co.uk...

www.cnn.com...

(Note the CNN article says 2 dead 1 missing but some sources are still saying 1 dead 1 missing. Likewise for the Norfolk UK crash, some are saying 4 dead as in video above though some AP sources say 2 dead. So I'm just gonna leave title as multiple)

YTuber (video below) suggests suspicion as to the coincidence both occurred within 24hrs, both involve a Norfolk, and they crashed after being bombarded with bullets.

Any idea guys? The stories sound overly scripted, just the reporters accents seems different to the extent!

edit on 8-1-2014 by gardener because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by gardener

Doesn't make sense, "both involve Norfolk"? That's the location where 1 crashed. And the helicopters were not of the same type and model either. Furthermore the crash in Norfolk involved the helicopter transporting ammunition (probably bullets). Where is this "bombarded with bullets" crap coming from?
edit on 8-1-2014 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Virtually all UK articles say word for word 'scattered with bullets' or 'strewn with bullets'.. appears to be crap lol

As for Norfolk..

Again I'm asking for help digesting these claims, not making them (see last video in OP)

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by gardener

There are no claims, 2 helicopters crashed on different ends of the globe and that's it.

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Hmmm, seriously now...

Here's FreedomFighters video

CNN
2 dead, 2 rescued, 1 missing in Navy helicopter crash off frigid Virginia
www.cnn.com...

Huff Post #1
Norfolk Pave Hawk Helicopter Crash Site Scattered With Bullets, Police Say
www.huffingtonpost.co.uk...=3302213

Huff Post #2
Norfolk Helicopter Crash: Four Dead After USAF 'Pave Hawk' Crashes Near Cley-Next-The-Sea
www.huffingtonpost.co.uk...

I don't know. it's just strange don't ya think?

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by berkeleygal

I very much think it is strange. I am suprised this isn't getting more attention on ATS

new topics

top topics

join