It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SatJan11.14 - Dr. Paul Connett speaks in Toronto - Fluoride & Waste Management

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Just thought I would share this with the board as I know there are many who live in and/or around the Greater Toronto Area. Dr. Paul Connett is coming to Toronto on Saturday January 11 2014. Dr. Connett is the author of 'The Case Against Fluoride' and 'The Zero Waste Solution'. Both published by Chelsea Green. He was also featured in the blockbuster documentary, 'The Great Culling' by Paul Wittenberger and Chris Maple.

Dr. Connett will be discussing the links between fluoride and harm to the brain, bones and endocrine system, and will argue that the evidence that fluoridation reduces tooth decay is surprisingly weak. He will also be discussing ways to create sustainable communities, generate secure local jobs, and the best ways to keep toxic alternatives at bay.

Dr. Paul Connett is the Director of the Fluoride Action Network (FAN), and the Executive Director of its parent body, the American Environmental Health Studies Project (AEHSP). He has spoken and given more than 2,000 presentations in forty-nine states, 7 provinces and fifty-two countries on the issue of waste management. He holds a bachelors degree from the University of Cambridge and a PhD in chemistry from Dartmouth College and is a retired professor of environmental chemistry and toxicology at St. Lawrence University.

Paul has researched the literature on fluoride's toxicity and the fluoridation debate for 17 years. He has given presentations at the International Society for Fluoride Research conferences in New Zealand, Germany and China; the Japanese Society for Fluoride Research; the American College of Toxicology; the US EPA; the US National Research Council; the CDC in Nanjing, China; the Joint Parliamentary Committee on Health and Children in Ireland, a parliamentary committee in the Knesset, Israel as well as to many citizens groups in Australia, Canada, Ireland, Israel, New Zealand, the UK and the US.

Anyhow, the event is free... taking place at Conspiracy Culture Bookstore in Toronto 7:30-9:30pm. RSVP's are required.

Here's a link to the event page on Facebook:
www.facebook.com...

Hope some of you can make it!

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 07:20 PM
link   
I sure wish I could be there; it would be amazing to attend!

If you attend, please come back and give a report!

join