It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Marlin Pohlman John Titor?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 04:41 PM
link   
A man here in Portland responsible for the John Titor patents was convicted of drugging and raping 4 women a few months ago.
www.oregonlive.com...

In general the guy seems batsh*t insane, and apparently was obsessed with the Titor story. Do you think it's probable he in fact is John Titor or do you think he was just a fan?

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by lampsalot

Are you saying that John Titor came back in time to drug and assault women?

PS, I don't see anything about the Titor stuff in this article.

PPS, People are still talking about John Titor?

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Snsoc

Hey man...I first heard of ATS...way before I joined....because of Titor. It lead to a fascinating night of reading what I thought at the time, to be the craziest person on the planet. We especially enjoyed his pictures, as they looked nearly identical to pieces of equipment we were working on.

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 07:51 PM
link   
LOL!!!!

Marlin actually came on ATS for awhile and explained himself. Let go find that thread.

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Snsoc

It doesn't mention it but this man was the one who made the patent.

I guess it's possible ... hmmm I wonder if he believes he can go back in time and unrape the girls he hurt or something. Very disturbing and odd.

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Interesting thread here from ALS, back in 2011:

U.S. Scientist Patents Time Machine. Possible Connection To John Titor?

Talks about Pohlman possibly being Titor.

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 08:00 PM
link   

I had a great deal of time during Chemo, four years and Oracle did not let me do any IT related work so the patent was my pet project sitting on the beige couch with the IV

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I downloaded all the info, had a superdrug and still am patent pending....lol

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Peace,
K

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Well, I came across this post and just have to reply. I have had the misfortune of being one of Marlin's acquaintances. Yes, Marlin applied for a patent. However, it was rejected. He was a very manipulative, underhanded, miserable person. Before he moved from Tulsa to Oregon, the same rumors of sexual assault were floating around here in Tulsa. Soon after the rumors started, he left town. And only returned once to my knowledge. He was obsessed with John Titor. He claimed to have a phd, however, it was it was in some type of computer networking, not physics or engineering. He would have discussions about Titor at his home, when he wasn't throwing drug fueled parties. He even at one point he "experimented" with time travel, by doing some special drug that he supposedly invented. This of course went nowhere. He was a wannabe scientist.

I guess the point I'm trying to make is he is a fraud, a rapist, and all around terrible person. He never traveled through time. He's entire life was just one exaggeration after another, at least when I knew him.

Anyway, sorry about the rambling rant. I just take issue with him because some of his victims are my friends.
edit on 18-3-2014 by jshelt because: (no reason given)

top topics

join