It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

#&*@!%$&#%@ Emoticons WTF!!!!! Please vote

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Mods I know theres another 2 threads open at the moment but please dont delete or close this as I wanna do a little experiment.

When the site was upgraded last year there were many complaints, since then I think most of us have forgotten what even changed with the exception of the emoticons.
A quick search on the ATS search shows dozens of threads on this this topic and almost unanimously people have hated both of the new batches and requested the old ones back.

They have changed again and quite possibly gotten worse, why couldnt they just bring back the old ones

I know at the end of the day its only a small thing and really shouldnt matter but for some reason Its really gotten to me, I appreciate that they listened to us and did change them but seriously why not just change them back????

So what I wold like to do and what I would like ATSers to do is a bit of a vote.
Could I get someone who wants the old emoticons back and someone who prefers the new ones to be the 1st 2 posters in this thread, Ill also ask that mods allow these posts to perhaps be minimal.
If you prefer the new ones star that persons post, if you prefer the old ones star that persons post.

This will obviously be anonymous so everyone should be able to vote and I think it will give the site owners a great indication of what we the users who make up this site think.

I ask everyone to please allow the 1st 2 posts to be for and against. If you see the team your on is the only post please refrain from posting until he person for the new on... sorry the person with the opposing opinion to post 2nd.
Considering the feedback Ive seen it may take awhile but please be patient as I think this may be our best and only chance to really show what we all think.

Please dont star this post

Here is a few old ones that the person for them may want to put in their post, just quote this post and then copy and paste the [pic] thingy

Cheers guys

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by IkNOwSTuff

I prefer the OLD emoticons. Strongly prefer.

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Ameilia
reply to post by IkNOwSTuff

I prefer the OLD emoticons. Strongly prefer.

Me Too!!!!

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 10:23 PM
link   
If you have a Complaint about ATS, we have a perfectly functional Complaint Feature

Feel free to use it

Closing

Thank you

Semper

top topics

join