It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious "Black Stick", like an antenna, on Curiosity Sol 494. A Tech Tool?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Arken.

Unusually, you've missed a lot of important artifacts...there seems to be proof of past intelligent life in this single image.

I have found at least three (3) heads, and one actually with its helmet nearby (i say 'its', as it does not appear to be Human)

Scoff all you like sceptics, but hereeeeeee's Johnny ( or Janet, and his or her brokent helmet);

Image is cropped from Arkens image (upper right section of original image) and rotated 90 degrees counter-clockwise for clarity)

In the centre is the head, it has a skull dome or large central 'lump', two eyes, brow ridges, a nose, open pointed jaw.

Its helmet is laying beside it, a few feet away on the left of the image (at the 8 O' Clock position)

There are more heads in this image, and lots of objects with an unnatural, repeating symmetry.

I'll crop them out and post them as i go.

Oh yes..Oi NASA!..you should have gone with an even crappier 1MP CCD instead of a crappy 2MP for Curiosity?...we can still see the bloody artifacts!

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Speaking of glasses, you really should stop hitting the bottle when you look at Mars images. You take pareidolia to a whole new level. I would even say you have chronic pareidolia.

Leonardo da Vinci wrote about pareidolia as an artistic device. "If you look at any walls spotted with various stains or with a mixture of different kinds of stones, if you are about to invent some scene you will be able to see in it a resemblance to various different landscapes adorned with mountains, rivers, rocks, trees, plains, wide valleys, and various groups of hills," he wrote in a passage in one of his extensive notebooks.

In your example, you are WANTING to see specific things when you look at images...so you end up seeing them.

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by raymundoko

In your example, you are WANTING to see specific things when you look at images...so you end up seeing them.

Is this an advice ar a menace?

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join