It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Obamanation of Desolation

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by ketsuko

Well, the job market is one of the structural flaws I was alluding to. Unfortunately, the way the economy has developed globally we're unlikely to see 4% unemployment any time soon. Outsourcing, automation, not going anywhere. The good news is that there is still a ton of opportunity out therefor people who are willing to adapt and work hard to put themselves in a position to get one of the many many good jobs that are out there. And because consumer spending went up in 2013 and companies are making solid profits, the job market will open up some.

Still, we're going to have a lot of people underemployed/unemployed for the foreseeable future. It's systemic, and it's not really this administrations fault as much as the general trend of worldwide development. It's super competitive, and I'm sure people in your situation who work hard to find a place will do so.

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by SkullofThought

Still, we're going to have a lot of people underemployed/unemployed for the foreseeable future. It's systemic, and it's not really this administrations fault as much as the general trend of worldwide development. It's super competitive, and I'm sure people in your situation who work hard to find a place will do so.

You sound confident and knowledgeable with what youre saying.
I myself am trying to adjust right now. Worked on high rises and
commecial buildings most of my employed life and now am in
pursuit of my CDL. Hopefully I can retire behind the wheel and
drive til I get to old. Been rough just figuring out what to do.
edit on 7-1-2014 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Obama is a puppet; just like Putin, Kim Jong Un, etc, etc. They all take orders from their master! And if they refuse, they'll remind them by showing a video of the JFK, Jr assasination.
The "unseen" footage.

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 03:18 AM
link   

randyvs
reply to post by TDawg61

I'm thinking the longer Obama remains in office, the speed towards
destruction will increase exponentially. With the constant threat
that he could just, nut up at any moment. And become the sum of
all fears.

Yes it is good most here can disagree and move on. I have always said it is what makes America a great place . we can have different religions etc and still get along.

Man it is all going to be OK. The president is done, lame duck. He doesn't make law anyway. All the bytchin about him is stupid. The pres has only limited authority and people act long the world is over. We made it after Reagan, we made it almost back now after two bush's, a Clinton, a carter, in no particular order lol.

You guys act like he is special. He isn't. He is just like the rest of them. They all lie. But get real. The ones you want are the the congressman . They write law he just signs em, nothing more. Nothing magical or all powerful. The truth is he is no different than any of the others.

Reagan, he was no different, lied and looked out for the wealthy like they all do. Extremes, one or the other. Geez we need a third party that takes equal votes and makes them work together. So sick of this republicans vs democrats crap to the point you say no to everything the other says or does.

We need to be talking about them not who ever is president.

But I digress getting upset about all of em. We don't need em man, we are gonna be OK like we always have. We will help each other like we always have. We will come together. We really will overcome. That is who we are.

The Bot

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 04:18 AM
link   
reply to post by dlbott

Well I sure as hell don't have anything against that, but I just
would like to be able to think no one else does either. I really
wish I could, so why can I not?

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 11:59 AM
link   

randyvs
reply to post by Bassago

There's a lot of indication coming via this La Rouche fellow.
That there are some strong organisations, within the U.S, that
are gaining numbers. They support a move against the whole
western banking system and the present administration. And
their whole goal is to save the U.S. from these hell bent for
destruction entities.

Thanks to its commanderships along the route to the Holy Land, the order became the world's first international bank and practically monopolized financial operations with respect to trading in the East.

www.ufppc.org...

I think the bankers and the whole of the banking system remains in the hands of those who originated it. I think that they are so rich and so powerful that the world has become their game and they play it for fun more then even profit which they probably don't really need much anymore.

People can't see the roots run so deep it is beyond our imaginations. It is my belief that this is not fixable by mankind and there is no move average humans can make at this point to change anything below the surface where it really matters.

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 12:07 PM
link   

randyvs
reply to post by TDawg61

I'm thinking the longer Obama remains in office, the speed towards
destruction will increase exponentially. With the constant threat
that he could just, nut up at any moment. And become the sum of
all fears.

I doubt that a puppet can effect anything much regardless of their mental state.

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 12:14 PM
link   

SkullofThought
reply to post by ketsuko

Well, the job market is one of the structural flaws I was alluding to. Unfortunately, the way the economy has developed globally we're unlikely to see 4% unemployment any time soon. Outsourcing, automation, not going anywhere. The good news is that there is still a ton of opportunity out therefor people who are willing to adapt and work hard to put themselves in a position to get one of the many many good jobs that are out there. And because consumer spending went up in 2013 and companies are making solid profits, the job market will open up some.

So basically, I need to go even deeper into student loan debt to go into nursing because those are the only jobs I see reliably available or I suppose I could always be a retail floor clerk ...

And actually, you're just saying that where we are is the new normal. So 11% unemployment is the new normal.

We went from 5% unemployment to 11% unemployment, and we should just live with it.

This isn't a world wide trend we should settle for or need to settle for. This is what happens when we build a social democracy more like Europe.

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 12:16 PM
link   
I think it's pretty stupid to try to blame Obama for everything all the time. If a Republican was in office things would be much the same. Remember Bush and Cheney? They did such a great job didn't they? Not.

It's the Washington system the president can't change that much the other side always try to block everything and it's frequently a stalemate where very little gets done. Is America in decline? People have been saying that since 1976. Maybe they're right?

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by JimTSpock

" The buck stops here. "

Harry Trumen
edit on 7-1-2014 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 07:49 PM
link   

JimTSpock
I think it's pretty stupid to try to blame Obama for everything all the time. If a Republican was in office things would be much the same. Remember Bush and Cheney? They did such a great job didn't they? Not.

It's the Washington system the president can't change that much the other side always try to block everything and it's frequently a stalemate where very little gets done. Is America in decline? People have been saying that since 1976. Maybe they're right?

No, if a Republican was in office ... wait, a Republican wouldn't be in office because he (or she) would never have been re-elected after the crappy first term and no signs of improvement going into the second. Not only that, but he or she would never have been re-elected after jamming Obamacare at us with a straight line partisan vote in Congress.

The press would have seen to it.

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

WW3 has to begin soon. Not a nice thought but if the dollar collapses or devalues significantly the repercussions will be felt world-wide. I think this is why the U.S military has encircled China and why the Fed is printing dollars like bog roll.
The American people can't keep footing the repayments on the multi-trillion $ debt. The Chinese will respond to a currency collapse with force.
Those at the bottom of the heap on welfare will suffer the most when things kick-off, the racial minorities..... It'll be a chain reaction from there.

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 09:48 AM
link   
I too have enjoyed the ploy on words of the "abomination that causes desolation" NWT Matt 24....so after reading this thread I grabbed the closest translation on my table (today it was a '52 RSV) and at Daniel 9:27 this version reads "upon the wing of abonimations shall come one who makes desolate"

So (and a note to the mod that dropped in to correctly point out the original fulfillment of this scripture-please remember that there are often minor and major fulfillments of prophecies) you may still be able to use this scripture to say the obination that causes desolation is in our future if someone from Obama's camp wins the next election "UPON THE WING OF OBAMANATION"

maybe the next two years won't be too terrible....well, year and a half....what happens right before the next election to effect who we elect, or right after the election to test the next ruler, that will be scary.

Oh yeah, but then recal the subtext that is in many translations "let the reader use discernment"

X

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcouncil=wisdom

There you go.
Now that's my kinda post.

Just shows what little effort it takes to
find these correlations.

Flag of Nagasaki

Notice the horns.
edit on 15-1-2014 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join