It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Operation American Spring - Peaceful American Revolution - May 16, 2014

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 11:58 PM
link   
a reply to: CB328

Exactly, I agree, but they have very well thought out plans, and I have gone around to some their sites and they are dead serious about removing officials and also getting rid of the FED and the IRS, and all it takes are a few that go too far and you will have a very bad situation evolve, remember the million man march? they didn't have any such agenda and people thought that there was going to be some civil unrest, it was a day of atonement, but this situation they are coming making demands to oust leaders ? what is that?
And then calling it American Spring, but worse having and ex General organize it should really make them think twice about it, it is a trap, clear and simple.

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 03:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: phinubian What to do think is going to happen about 7 days or so from now ?

Nowt. Small group turns up, badly spelt banners are waved, the groups turns bright red from mutual embarrassment as tumbleweed blows past and then they all go home.

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 07:22 AM
link   
a reply to: AngryCymraeg
Lets hope so, I haven't heard the fever pitch noise about this as most events would be if it had wide support, lets hope there is no set up or any sort of escalation on the Bundy Ranch investigation, that might change things slightly, with all of the unemployed who would have resources to travel to Washington, anyhow I was surprised this thread sort of died out back in January, I missed this discussion and only recently heard about a few days ago, so then I saw the videos by some of these people on youtube.

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: phinubian

Actually, there being no noise about this is what I find the most worrying. The quiet one's are always more dangerous than the loud one's, and it's too quiet out of this group. From what I have read, while not a million, at least 20,000 are rsvp-ing saying they are showing up.

That many actually show up with the stated purpose they have, and anything can happen.

The arab spring was anything BUT good for the arabs, I'm hoping this does not turn out just as disastrous for Americans.
edit on 9-5-2014 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 07:58 AM
link   
So the Arab spring was people who were oppressed by dictators and lived in places they could be jailed or worse for just complaing about things and wanted to have the same sort of rights and Government as the US. In the US the US spring is pretty much just people who complain about things on the interent because they have some fanatsy that they could run things better.

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: MrSpad

True,
Also the Occupy movement that was very loudly voiced and called much attention to itself had staying power
Most squatters do
The people with the ideals of this attempted movement have a huge obstacle in their way, most of em are employed and can't afford a long term sit in.
So, no American Spring for the conservatives
Wait a couple more years when the Republicans have their president in position....
Then the real protests will begin...And then maybe Russia could come and protect our people from our 'elected' leaders

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

Where did you see anyone say anything about raising Boehner up? People are fed up with Boehner caving to the Democrats and to the ridiculous overreach by the Prez. You could benefit from polishing up on your reading skills.

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 11:01 AM
link   

**** H.R. 347 ****

National Defense Authorization Act

Enemy Expatriation Act

edit on 12-5-2014 by SurrenderingAmerica because: (no reason given)

<< 2  3  4   >>

join