It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Operation American Spring - Peaceful American Revolution - May 16, 2014

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 02:16 AM
link   

beezzer
I just want to point out that in the 60's and 70's and probably long after. . . . the US government has been known to "plant" people within organisations that might be a threat to the standing US government.

Be very careful what you all say and do.

Just sayin'

Doesnt the CIA have a major military operation where they send their "plants" into major movements and organizations that they deem a threat and used those plants to either discredit or destroy them? I believe it was called Operation Mockingbird.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 02:28 AM
link   
reply to post by truthofnitrous

Mockingbird wasn't for movements, but rather the influence of media. Ultimately it ended in a jealous love-spat between the CIA and FBI on the eternal power-struggle between the two when Mockingbird was unleashed upon then Senator McCarthy.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 02:37 AM
link   

alienreality
It say's when our governing body becomes corrupt and no longer represents the people and exceeds the authority given to it by the constitution, then that governing body is nullified and illegal and they can legally be removed by any means necessary. The constitution even says it is every American's duty to do so.

No it doesn't. That would be the Declaration of Independence in part; though you amassed different political works to make this concept.

I would really enjoy seeing what Article explicitly details the above -- especially where it says "it is every American's [sic] duty to do so." I will give you a hint; you wont as it is not in the Constitution. You are speaking ignorantly.

You didn't really care about that though, did you? I have a feeling you would also be in that smaller growing group who also feels the bill of rights, and the constitution are outdated and misguided, and simply to be ignored. Just like both Bush's and Obama have done.I can see why you feel that way because it is obvious that it conflicts with your beliefs.

And you are the ilk that I am afraid of that would buy into this tripe that is pushed in regards to the "American Spring". It isn't about reinstating Constitutional Government; it is about putting people they want into power outside the already established method of transfer of power (in which we have enjoyed peacefully for over two centuries) to those they think should run the country. From where I am from, that is a coup and nothing else.

You might think about enrolling in an American rights and responsibilities class at a community college if you wish to learn more about America, it would clearly be very beneficial for you, although a class on Marxism and fascism would more closely match our current administration.

Says the man who claims that the Constitution calls for the People to overthrow their Government...who supports a coup in light of Law and who has no fracking idea what they are talking about.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 05:35 AM
link   

ownbestenemy

Mockingbird wasn't for movements, but rather the influence of media. Ultimately it ended in a jealous love-spat between the CIA and FBI on the eternal power-struggle between the two when Mockingbird was unleashed upon then Senator McCarthy.

Must of been a different CIA Op that i've been thinking of.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Thorneblood
I am fairly certain that I have seen this exact post before on ATS sometime last year. Is this an annual joke they try to pass off or something? You do realize that even if they get 10 million (Which i highly doubt) that it is still less than 1% of the population right?

I'm sure that 10 million people would make quite an impression... Think about it.

soulwaxer

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Unless we did something that could undo what TPTB have done through their control of central banks (i.e. gain financial control of everything worth controlling), and limited voting to those who paid more in taxes than they received in aid, we'd end up with the same thing.

And the doing of those two things is essentially impossible.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 06:58 AM
link   

olaru12
How will this march affect the Fascist Corporatracy? I doubt if it will have anymore clout than OWS, Tea Party gatherings etc. did.

Unless you realize that this is an extension of those movements, meaning that they are still growing. These things take time to reach the necessary momentum.

I'm not naieve, but I am at least hoping that this will be successful and not burying it before giving it a chance...

soulwaxer

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 06:59 AM
link   

starwarsisreal

Logarock

starwarsisreal
reply to post by Liquesence

I would be more worried about the members of congress with connections to the religious right such as Cruz in the reigns of power because of one thing: A Theocratic Leadership

As I recall there have been similar fears expressed about the current commander in chief. Him being a Muslim and all. Or a Muslim of sorts. Hay but wow!

Only this one is real. In fact there was a thread where Cruz's dad said his son is chosen by God

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Balance of powers would prevent.....oh unless your Obama. That's the real issues here. Anyone who thinks they have some mandate from anywhere could be a problem. Obama believes he has a mandate falling under several headings that gives him impetus to try and circumvent constitutional checks and balance. Yea lets point to a real one already in power for an example.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 07:09 AM
link   

truthofnitrous

beezzer
I just want to point out that in the 60's and 70's and probably long after. . . . the US government has been known to "plant" people within organisations that might be a threat to the standing US government.

Be very careful what you all say and do.

Just sayin'

Doesnt the CIA have a major military operation where they send their "plants" into major movements and organizations that they deem a threat and used those plants to either discredit or destroy them? I believe it was called Operation Mockingbird.

Yea its an old game. The spooks in conjunction with state media send in or create out of thin air leaders in or of a movement, group ect These front guys become the go to guys for media air time, official positions ect even if few people in the movement know who they are or ever heard of them. Yep just the ol 2,4,6 subversion and coopting.

Always watch out for high profile leaders in any movement that just come off as to caned, have all the pat and polished acceptable speech, sound to much like a true believer, tends to be theatrical, extreme, committed. Government derailleurs and lightning rods sound oh so real.
edit on 6-1-2014 by Logarock because: n

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Maybe you could ask the Occupy group for some money they sure gathered a bunch then walked away. As predicted.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by mikell

You mean the money that they are buying people's debt with?

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Snarl

AK907ICECOLD
reply to post by elouina

LOL, it may seem like a good Idea, but the majority of the march enthusiastic will come short without weapons, because the feds and DHS will only be only be pleased more because they do!

That's what makes this whole business laughable.

Not one person in this thread can name a 'Spring Event' that took place with no bloodshed. The minute a serious effort to re-take power occurs, the streets of D.C. will run red in rivers of it. Maybe one in a hundred really have the stomach ... and since most of those are kept content ... prepare for more of the same through 2014.

What's really funny is the conundrum of Peaceful Revolution?

well, as Mama said "stupid is, is stupid does."

I agree.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 02:09 PM
link   

ownbestenemy

I believe it was simply referred to as COINTELPRO. Here's the original Church Report on the American side of the counter intelligence activities that took place in the 60's and 70's. Page 11 has the page of contents for easier navigation (with some adjustment due to preface pages): www.intelligence.senate.gov...

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Thorneblood
I am fairly certain that I have seen this exact post before on ATS sometime last year. Is this an annual joke they try to pass off or something? You do realize that even if they get 10 million (Which i highly doubt) that it is still less than 1% of the population right?
Now, if they could get at least 10,000 of that 10 million to storm congress and hang these idiots where they stand, than we will have made progress.

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 01:25 AM
link   
This will fail for one simple reason. It's too partisan. They want to get a big group of conservatives, throw out all the people they deem to be liberals and have their ideologically purified government. While that might make a segment of the population feel better it's a great way to start another rebellion, this time one that's armed and that comes in shooting.

We need substantial reform in government but trying to throw out one side isn't going to do it, particularly when both parties are bad. That just leads to disaster in the long run. Real reform is going to come about by putting people into power that are willing to compromise, our very constitution is the result of massive compromise and has worked out amazingly despite everyones predictions that it would fail.

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Mission: Restoration of Constitutional government, rule of law, freedom, liberty "of the people, for the people, by the people" from despotic and tyrannical federal leadership.

I think the mission statement should read as follows...

Mission: Restoration of Constitutional government through the restoration of 'checks' and 'balances' ensuring the Executive Office remains accountable to the people at all times through their representatives in both the Senate and Congress.

By acknowledging the failures of both the houses of the Senate and Congress to act as 'check' and 'balance' to the power grabs of the Executive Office, the American people will recognise how the path to 'soft' tyranny they are now experiencing was laid. If both the Senate and Congress did not fall in behind Executive Office machinations, the American people would not be in the situation they are in today.

It wouldn't matter if you had Hitler as president, as long as the Senate and Congress did their job as the trustees of the American people's Constitution and Bill of Rights and allowed no trespass against them...not a single inch, president Hitler would not be able to circumnavigate laws and rules that were designed and written to limit any extension of power to the presidential office.

It cannot be over-emphasised how important the failings of the Senate and Congress were. The failings of these two houses is where the damage and circumnavigation to the Constitution and Bill of Rights occurred. It is in these two houses where all proposed presidential legislation are sanctioned or rejected. It is in and from these two houses where greater presidential power was sanctioned, and it is towards those two houses where peaceful movements need to focus their mission to re-liberate the Constitution and the Bill of Rights. It has nothing whatsoever to do with patriotism, it has everything to do with 'life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.'

If acting for patriotic reasons is your only means of expression, then be patriotic to the Constitution and the Bill of Rights, because without them, you don't have a country to be patriotic about, because it is no longer your country...it is the president's, and subject (as are the people) to his whim. Win the cause for your Constitution and Bill of Rights by reinstalling the power of checks and balances and you win back your country.

Don't focus on the presidential office, focus on the two houses of the Senate and the Congress, because you can have a direct impact upon them at state level through your voting power. If necessary, field your own candidates as 'independents' and absolutely protect them from influence and physical harm. Don't vote for candidates given to you by the two main parties, you will just get more of the same. This is how both parties are sustaining their grip and control on your country for their own benefit and profit.

You are not going to win back your country in one election, you are not going to win it back overnight. It will take a number of elections. Kick out the incumbents and replace them with individuals who will fully represent the people, the Constitution, and the Bill of Rights. Right now, there is no incumbent in either of the houses whom is representing the people, or fighting for the Constitution. How else can the president get his power grabs legitimised?

Other aspects that need to be looked are: ensure all new legislation is allowed its full time period to be read and debated, no rushing through of any legislation should be allowed, and the new proposed legislation should be made public so that the people can read it, and discuss it with their representative before he is to cast his vote. Have this process slowed down.

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 06:17 PM
link   
I saw a funny and yet ultimately sad video from a few years back. It had Dana Carvey, Dan Akroyd, Chevy Chase, Jim Carrey, Will Ferrell and Darrell Hammond as ex presidents, living and dead, who haunt Obama as he worries about the deficit and the future of the country. Funny and well portrayed spoof, but looking back it now appears completely pointless as Obama went on to one up even the worst abuses of his predecessors and sold out to the special interests like none of the others ever dared.
He's set the stage for the next POTUS to run on change and responsibility to correct past mistakes but does anybody still believe that will ever happen? And DC leaders and politicians keep getting dumber and more outrageous which is why they're pushing to medicate kids and legalize drugs and take our guns away. And I forgot there for a sec that the elections are now rigged so how we vote doesn't matter. You'd have to have a clear majority too big to be tinkered with electronically. And even then with NSA spying they'd be able to blackmail any candidate and force them to do their bidding or force them to withdraw from the race. Our representative just suddenly announced his retirement, that almost never happens. I wonder who they have picked as his replacement?
edit on 9-1-2014 by Dutchowl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Dutchowl

Do you know what annoys me most about Obama? It's not really his policies in general. Sure he's flipflopped on a few things, done some things I don't like (as well as a few that I have liked), and he's had to face some harsh political realities. What makes me mad about Obama is that he was a constitutional lawyer. Out of everyone in his position or in congress he has been the best educated on the constitution and yet he has violated it more than anyone.

I know he is aware of the long term consequences of these actions, and yet he went ahead and did them anyways. It's absolute lunacy, the level of betrayal there would be the same as if we found out Reagan's VP had ties to John Hinckley, or if W had ties to the Bin Laden family.

Now I'm depressed.

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 10:51 PM
link   
I haven't seen much on this posted lately, but here is my worse case scenario, even though it seems like it is peaceful, but remember what they did to occupy, the numbers that are possibly coming to Washington for this are many times the number of the occupy movement, which of course as you know they had to be dismantled and taken away.

So you had Obama pretty much firing all of the military that did not agree with him, also you had a bunch of drills in the DC area back in March, doing car to car and warrantless searches etc, all over, something tells me that this might be the event that triggers the end, I also think that if a huge event happens like that , the U.S. will be vulnerable to an attack, all of this just seems too much like Tom Clancy Novel at this point and things do appear to be coming to a head, and if there is any on event, this may be it, and of course like I said everyone going to that event will not be going with a violent intention and never see this coming, but there are others who are talking it on the internet and other places, but if SHTF, you will be on your own and they are going to do everything to shut down any coup, or violence that breaks out during a large scale protest like it seems is happening.

Remember that DC is a military district and headquarters of an Army Command, the people that go there to protest with strictly peaceful assembly in mind, should be aware with that number of people, all it takes is a few who do not want peace and cause a disturbance, they then declare the District an active military installation, there will be no occupation of the area if it is a Military base, what happens then? guess what, Martial Law if you get arrested you are subject to military procedures especially if you are involved in a coup, that's what the guillotines in Georgia and Montana ( HB 1274 can someone else authenticate this law ?) are really for I think, speedy beheadings and Fema Coffins, and at that point everyone inside the district become potential terrorists, especially if they fear those individuals want to forcibly remove elected officials by the majority, you lose, everyone loses, if people are so unhappy because they want change, this is not the way it will happen and, just think again, you are being lured directly into the trap, and I also think that somehow there is going to be a natural disaster very close to all of the this, either New Madrid or Yosemite event, but also to top it off the Noahide Laws will be enforced.

What to do think is going to happen about 7 days or so from now ?

edit on 8-5-2014 by phinubian because: added info

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 11:44 PM
link   
How the hell is unconstitutionally removing most of the government and unconstitutionally replacing it "in accordance with the constitution?"

Maybe these idiots should actually learn something about it before they go threatening revolution over it.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join