It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ben Fulford monetizes, WW3 bunkers destroyed,

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 03:10 AM
link   
benjaminfulford.net...

Our favourite nutty, batsnip perilous reporter who hob knobs with vatican assassins and is in league with the white dragon mafia, the yakuza, and brave mental patients whistleblowers, who brought us things like the hard hitting interview with David Rockafeller (we heard how he pronounces his vowels -spooky-) … gasp for air… has decided to monetize his site. Or blog. Or whatever you call it.

Now, with the money you and everyone who wants to be "in the know" can get a 2000 word article every month for $8. Bargain!

He's even planning to hire reporters.

We have now started a weekly subscription newsletter. We will experiment at first with the following pricing policy: All subscribers will agree to pay whatever monthly subscription price they can afford. Those who are really poor can get it for free. If the service earns enough money we will use it to hire reporters and upgrade the quality of both the free and subscription news we provide.

Monday every week(except below : The fifth week, Year end and new year)
Our Price : $8.00(Rate for U.S.)/ 30days Subscription
Format: text

In other news, from Fulford himself:

The evil Zionists were defeated.

Looking back at the events of 2013, it is clear the fascist Zionist forces have been severely battered and purged. If we continue on the offensive, the human species can be finally freed from their murderous slavery in 2014.

World War 3 bunkers that were going to house the elite have been destroyed. (No word on the alien bunkers)

Also, we can confirm from government sources in Washington that underground bunkers the elite had prepared to hide in during their planned World War III have either been seized or destroyed.

The Bush/Nazi/Zionist faction in the military had been planning to sink 3 US aircraft carriers in the Persian Gulf, blame it on Iran and start World War III, according to multiple sources. Instead fascists like David Petraeus, Rear Admiral Charles Gauoette and General Carter Ham were removed as part of a purge of over 200 senior US military officers.

And in other news, prominent figures in the US keep getting arrested and let out the next day simply to mess with Fulford and his intel! Bastards are really going to lengths just to keep up with his dissemination of behind the scenes news…

We are also once again being told of mass arrests of cabalists that have begun in the US. This time US Treasury Secretary Jacob Lew was named as one of those arrested for refusing to sign on to the new financial system, according to one Pentagon and one CIA source. A google image search shows the last time he appeared in public was 3 days ago. However, both myself and Christopher Story among others, have been told repeatedly that some top cabalist had been arrested only to have them appear in public the day after we wrote about the arrest. This could be that same old trick all over again.

The same sources say that President Barack Obama will not return from his Hawaiian holiday this year. However, we were told the same thing last year but he did return.

edit on 5-1-2014 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 03:50 AM
link   

boncho
And in other news, prominent figures in the US keep getting arrested and let out the next day simply to mess with Fulford and his intel! Bastards are really going to lengths just to keep up with his dissemination of behind the scenes news…

We are also once again being told of mass arrests of cabalists that have begun in the US. This time US Treasury Secretary Jacob Lew was named as one of those arrested for refusing to sign on to the new financial system, according to one Pentagon and one CIA source. A google image search shows the last time he appeared in public was 3 days ago. However, both myself and Christopher Story among others, have been told repeatedly that some top cabalist had been arrested only to have them appear in public the day after we wrote about the arrest. This could be that same old trick all over again.
The same sources say that President Barack Obama will not return from his Hawaiian holiday this year. However, we were told the same thing last year but he did return.

it reminds me of the OPPT nonsense claims that congressmen were arrested and shipped of to the Hague, and John Boehner had been elected interim President after Obama was also arrested.
edit on 5-1-2014 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 04:03 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Yes yes, that's all fine and dandy but...

Did Fulford and his minions finally manage to eradicate the terrorist threat coming from Alpha Centauri's Nebulae Federation leaders yet, or what ?!

Surely this dire situation would be at the top of his priority list, no ?!

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 05:12 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Something worth keeping in mind is that the truth is generally considered to be stranger than fiction. I'm not saying that Fulford is correct in his assumptions just that in my opinion "They" most definitely do exist and have nothing but malevolent intentions towards 99% of humanity!

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

I used to think his stuff was mildly to moderately interesting on occasion.

Now he increasingly seems like a disinfo agent from Alice's rabbit hole.

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 07:33 AM
link   

andy06shake
reply to post by boncho

Something worth keeping in mind is that the truth is generally considered to be stranger than fiction. I'm not saying that Fulford is correct in his assumptions just that in my opinion "They" most definitely do exist and have nothing but malevolent intentions towards 99% of humanity!

I wholesale agree with you on all counts. All counts.

I think that's one of the things that made me greatly skeptical about his stuff to begin with. He was talking about the evil doers being brought to justice and truth and righteousness reigning.

NOPE. Not going to happen this side of literal Armageddon, imho.

We might have some reprieves and some duplicitous charades . . . and have a hard time telling who's on what side . . . the evil doers are certainly skilled at games.

HOWEVER, The script was outlined 2,000 years ago and has been playing out exactly as outlined. It will continue to do so to the end.

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 08:15 AM
link   

hellobruce

boncho

it reminds me of the OPPT nonsense claims that congressmen were arrested and shipped of to the Hague, and John Boehner had been elected interim President after Obama was also arrested.
edit on 5-1-2014 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

I was just thinking that, I know that Fulford was pushing the OPPT/I-UV agenda earlier last year, wonder if he and Heather are in on it together now.... hmmmm

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 08:26 AM
link   
HOORAY!!! I should be receiving my first shipment of White Dragon Society gold any day now!

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 08:26 AM
link   

DJW001
HOORAY!!! I should be receiving my first shipment of White Dragon Society gold any day now!

Don't you mean Heather's magical OPPT gold, that's being held by aliens? or is there more gold?

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 08:29 AM
link   

vkey08

DJW001

Don't you mean Heather's magical OPPT gold, that's being held by aliens? or is there more gold?

Of course there's more gold! The White Dragon Society made a huge loan to the Zionist Conspiracy, which it is suing in court to collect. Something to do with World War II era certificates, you know.

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 08:30 AM
link   

DJW001

vkey08

DJW001

Of course there's more gold! The White Dragon Society made a huge loan to the Zionist Conspiracy, which it is suing in court to collect. Something to do with World War II era certificates, you know.

I swear I need a scorecard to figure out who all these people are...

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Fulford is a clone.
And a clown.
A clone clown, or clown clone, if you prefer.

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 01:23 PM
link   

DJW001

vkey08

DJW001

You guys are all wrong. The gold can be MADE.

we just have to mix 5 different colors of Kool Aid together. unfortunately the white dragons can't let that secret out yet because the bad guys will buy it all up.

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 01:30 PM
link   

CranialSponge
reply to post by boncho

Did Fulford and his minions finally manage to eradicate the terrorist threat coming from Alpha Centauri's Nebulae Federation leaders yet, or what ?!

The A.C.N.F. story is disinfo at it's finest.
It was put out by the Wild and Wooly Wolf Women of the Pleiades Protectorate to distract from their hydrogen three mining project on the moon.

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

I could only read the sample report. Pretty wild stuff. Having said that it raises some interesting questions.

We are very quickly arriving at a time of tremendous change in the world and since we are the world, lol, that means us.

No seriously, allot of things are very close to breaking the strangle hold the old money and the one percenters have on us. This will start with cheap earth friendly energy. Many like to call this zero point and the disinfo and threadkillers like to poke fun at it. But, it is being worked on in every corner of the globe and several groups claim to have prototypes already.

This alone will change the world. The internet has made allot of things possible.

As crazy as his report was it would be nice to see the one percent put in their place. Just take all the wealth and spread it out to everyone equally. Lol i mean the current system has not worked so well so why not lol.

Having free or near free clean energy changes everything, including money. Although seemingly crazy as a loon, the report was thought provoking lol....

Utopia anyone.......

The Bot

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 06:18 PM
link   

dlbott
But, it is being worked on in every corner of the globe and several groups claim to have prototypes already.

It is easy to make claims that are not true on the internet - just look at the e-cat for one....

The internet has made allot of things possible.

Yes, it has made it easier to con money off the gullible!

Just take all the wealth and spread it out to everyone equally.

You do realise that you are one of the wealthy ones, and are one of the ones that would get money taken from them to be given to the poor...

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Just like Mitch at Earth Changes and Rayellen at Rumor Mill, those b@st@rds!

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 10:06 PM
link   

hellobruce

dlbott
But, it is being worked on in every corner of the globe and several groups claim to have prototypes already.

It is easy to make claims that are not true on the internet - just look at the e-cat for one....

The internet has made allot of things possible.

Yes, it has made it easier to con money off the gullible!

Just take all the wealth and spread it out to everyone equally.

You do realise that you are one of the wealthy ones, and are one of the ones that would get money taken from them to be given to the poor...

Sorry for big quote, you made several points could not remember them all. First i would say you seem pretty negative. Just because it is on the net does not make untrue as well. The free energy movement is huge and worldwide. If you do some research i think you might turn optimistic as well. One company is in Texas and I saw the machine it was based on myself years ago. I saw it at county fair there until the old guy was hounded to stop by two very large men who had followed him from another fair. It was very apparent they had been paid to hassle him.

He told us they worked for energy companies and he was very scared of them. He stopped showing his machine after that and dropped off the earth lol. I have some partial pics of what the company in Texas now has and it looks like his design. There are many backyard engineers working on this. One group trying to continue teslas dream is called aetherforce. Com
Well as far as conning people I don't know anyone who was successfully conned over the net. I am sorry if it happened to you but the net has changed the world in a very positive way.
As far as me being one of the wealthy ones, well I wish my friend. I live below the poverty line.

One day it will happen, I won't be here to see it but one day this world will be a different place where wealth is not measured by how much money you have.

Try not to be so negative, it is all going to be OK. Lol

The Bot

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 12:15 AM
link   

badgerprints

CranialSponge
reply to post by boncho

The A.C.N.F. story is disinfo at it's finest.
It was put out by the Wild and Wooly Wolf Women of the Pleiades Protectorate to distract from their hydrogen three mining project on the moon.

Dammit.

Foiled again.

And just because we don't shave our legs during the winter doesn't give you license to call us "wild and wooly" !

new topics

top topics

join