It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hypothesizing... I'm Calling it Resonance Theory...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 07:26 PM
link   
So this may already be getting talked about i'm not sure. Here goes nothing...

I have a theory about UFO's, HAARP, the recent thread i just read about regarding UFO's and sound, aliens, nephalim and so on and so forth.

So obviously the world has weaponized the idea of aliens as UFO's. Reports have been on the rise since HAARP tech was first developed by Tesla and introduced into the new world order later on after WW2.

Now resonance theory.... we cannot leave this planet for extended periods of time due to universal harmonics and resonance. We resonate with the planet on a physical level. Due to this resonance we cannot be away from our home planet or on other planets for extended periods of time to the deterioration of the physical form according to our position in the wave of the universe.

If your on mars, you have to resonate with the marshan enviornment but because you are from earth and resonate with earth, your body literally dematerializes and loses form due to the sound of mars, or lack therof.

This is my problem with the space program, aliens that are not extra dimensional, and UFO's.

Please ask questions for clarification.
edit on 4-1-2014 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Resonance you say...

When I'm tuned in to the feminine life force am able to synchronise with the immediate actions of things and others.

When my actions are consistent with the feminine life force I see things fall in place around me. If I am welcomed by a random fluctuation of energy from this flow I can hear a random object make a noise or fall. It is like I coincided with its potential, this happens instantly as I feel something mind you.

The fluctuations I feel aren't of me but of something else but I feel connected to the actions of something else. Therefore feeling the oneness that you hear about.

If you are consistent in staying in the flow then coincidences emerge everywhere. I give you an example...
I said to myself 'We have a problem' immediately afterwards the TV said 'Houston we have a problem'.
Another time I spilt water on my foot, immediately afterwards the news channel on the TV said 'You can't stop water'.

This is because my actions were in the natural flow. We all netted together.
edit on 4-1-2014 by Jteetj because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Jteetj

So when you tune in to the universe you can see it manifest physically?

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by onequestion

Precisely.

But the universe is short and long at the same time. So being in your home, the flow of the universe can apply there to.

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 07:50 PM
link   

onequestion
So this may already be getting talked about i'm not sure. Here goes nothing...

I have a theory about UFO's, HAARP, the recent thread i just read about regarding UFO's and sound, aliens, nephalim and so on and so forth.

So obviously the world has weaponized the idea of aliens as UFO's. Reports have been on the rise since HAARP tech was first developed by Tesla and introduced into the new world order later on after WW2.

Now resonance theory.... we cannot leave this planet for extended periods of time due to universal harmonics and resonance. We resonate with the planet on a physical level. Due to this resonance we cannot be away from our home planet or on other planets for extended periods of time to the deterioration of the physical form according to our position in the wave of the universe.

If your on mars, you have to resonate with the marshan enviornment but because you are from earth and resonate with earth, your body literally dematerializes and loses form due to the sound of mars, or lack therof.

This is my problem with the space program, aliens that are not extra dimensional, and UFO's.

Please ask questions for clarification.
edit on 4-1-2014 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

I myself have always wondered what would happen if I were to go walking on another planet. I never had contemplated dematerializing though, I always thought I would be disoriented or sick for a while until my circadian rhythm synced with the planets resonance.
I guess if a human ever made a Mars walk, we would know for sure, hopefully not "hey where did John Carter go...He got out of the shuttle then *bamn*...his suit collapsed into a heap on the ground"

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Humanity offers a lot of things to think about but the ability to merge with the universe's majesty is apparent if you stop being concerned with things that only serve to create an emotional response.

The life force is very much shared, you go with it or be without. But being with it is as natural as a dog finding his way home.

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by TheDualityExperience

Well, the problem is you are designed for the earth energy/vibration, sound resonance whatever. So when you go to mars your body will want to reconfigure, for a lack of a better way of putting it, into what it would be on the mars "system".

You see what im trying to get at right?

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Jteetj

What do you mean? i ask honestly, not to take away from anything youve said.

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 07:56 PM
link   
The spookiness at distance in quantum physics is no different than taking a divine action and having a random object fall to the ground as a side effect of the divine response.

It's like you tugged a string a made a object fall into the proper position. I live this mystery most of the time.

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 07:57 PM
link   
This has been covered, I believe. I'll try to find some material for you, but I'm sure they explained it.

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Jteetj

Hows that work?

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Resonance could turn us into mush. If a frequency was introduced that would loosen the bonds between the cells, we would sort of melt. When exposed to an atomic explosion, the energy literally melts our flesh. I am sure this can be done on a smaller scale.

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 08:04 PM
link   

onequestion
reply to post by Jteetj

What do you mean? i ask honestly, not to take away from anything youve said.

I mean this. We think of mystery and supernatural things as something big or esoteric but in actual fact it boils down to our attention. We can be apart of this mystery at any time. We can do drugs go clubbing, wake up the next day and be in the flow of grace. Life doesn't care. But if you do, it will care back in divine intervention. As long as you give a trace of attention to it. It doesn't ask for much once you start.

This is the resonance. You can do anything a normal human does in their daily life but you keep a theme of this divine attention throughout you're actions and you are still rewarded.

link   

onequestion
reply to post by TheDualityExperience

Well, the problem is you are designed for the earth energy/vibration, sound resonance whatever. So when you go to mars your body will want to reconfigure, for a lack of a better way of putting it, into what it would be on the mars "system".

You see what im trying to get at right?

I do see what you are saying. It is an interesting thought for me. I do suspect I will still remain material on Mars however my sleeping/eating cycles will be completely screwed up.

link   
Where did you hear about this anyways?

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 08:08 PM
link   
I should of mentioned the most obvious. For people who live their life's without any care on these matters, the divine intervention still applies but only minimally unless they live in the natural flow or choosing to do what feels right.

For people who have luck or good days this is because of good choices even if very small.

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 08:09 PM
link   

rickymouse
Resonance could turn us into mush. If a frequency was introduced that would loosen the bonds between the cells, we would sort of melt. When exposed to an atomic explosion, the energy literally melts our flesh. I am sure this can be done on a smaller scale.

There has been experiments done on glass that show what you are talking about (with bending and shattering not so much mush). I find it very cool and does support the theory's presented in this thread to the extent that resonance seems to hold molecules together.

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 08:10 PM
link   
OP are you saying in a round about way that when a life form leaves its natural habitat of CREATION it may experience metaphysical/physical or even conscious degrading of some form from no longer being present within the EM/radiation/frequency field of the habitat of origin? And being away from habitat of origin and placed elsewhere causes issues more less with said Creation?

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Ok lets just get this out of the way.

You are on ATS reading my post, probably in a dreary way... Yet you can turn your head and look out the window and see the sun shining. You are suddenly apart of something more real.

You can turn your head wilfully in order to escape your emotion and feel better. But if your in the flow of this gentle feminine force you would begin to feel a shift of energy to outside, you pursue this shift and you are given an insight into the shift. Call it grace if you want. You are then confronted with the shifted energy living outside (if you will). This will feel more enlightening then forcing yourself to shift focus. This is because you are rewarded with the power of perfect timing of the life force. This should feel more boosting than a conscious effort.

This parallel between choice and natural flow is perfect for defining why people get confused of what life means.
edit on 4-1-2014 by Jteetj because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Jteetj

Please explain divine attention?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join