It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hypothasizing... I'm Calling it Resonance Theory...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 07:26 PM
link   
So this may already be getting talked about i'm not sure. Here goes nothing...

I have a theory about UFO's, HAARP, the recent thread i just read about regarding UFO's and sound, aliens, nephalim and so on and so forth.

So obviously the world has weaponized the idea of aliens as UFO's. Reports have been on the rise since HAARP tech was first developed by Tesla and introduced into the new world order later on after WW2.

Now resonance theory.... we cannot leave this planet for extended periods of time due to universal harmonics and resonance. We resonate with the planet on a physical level. Due to this resonance we cannot be away from our home planet or on other planets for extended periods of time to the deterioration of the physical form according to our position in the wave of the universe.

If your on mars, you have to resonate with the marshan enviornment but because you are from earth and resonate with earth, your body literally dematerializes and loses form due to the sound of mars, or lack therof.

This is my problem with the space program, aliens that are not extra dimensional, and UFO's.

Please ask questions for clarification.

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by onequestion

Keep digging, you're onto the truth. Here's some help.

totalityofgod.com...

Anu

join