It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The JFK Assassination---The Roles of Masons and Royalists---50 years is long enough

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 06:24 PM
link   
More Masons, these plus all the ones on the Warren Commission Cover - Up Panel:

Abe Zapruder---33rd Mason:

Abraham Zapruder-White Russian affiliation, 32nd degree Mason, active MEMBER of 2 CIA Proprietary Organizations,
first, The Dallas Council On World Affairs, and second: The Crusade For A Free Europe

Abe Zapruder's special advantage

George Mandel---33rd Mason---headed PERMINDEX----associated drugs and weapons via Tabor's bank:

George Mandel----Hungarian Hero Mazon

In this same realm, Phillipps has uncovered documents indicating that, in Bloomfield’s words, “the guiding genius” behind Permindex was Rome-based Giorgio Mantello—born George Mandel, a Romanian Jew—whom Bloomfield described as a “33rd degree Mason with the closest connections in the highest diplomatic circles.”

------------

Schumer also said, “Mantello was extremely useful to both the American and British intelligence services . . . [having] slipped millions of dollars of Swiss technical instruments that were necessary for the war effort out of Axis-surrounded Switzerland and into Allied hands.”

How and why Clay Shaw of New Orleans ended up in association with the Permindex operation is no longer a mystery.

Shaw’s closest friends, who provided the funds for his defense against Garrison—the powerful Stern family, leaders of the New Orleans Jewish community—were primary shareholders in the Apollo, Pennsylvania-based NUMEC nuclear facility from which American nuclear materiel was illicitly channeled to Israel with the collaboration of CIA chief of counterintelligence, James Angleton, a devoted ally of Israel as head of the CIA’s Mossad desk.

Ref:

Reference Masonic roots

edit on 4-1-2014 by MagnumOpus because: Masons, Masons, and more Masons

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 06:27 PM
link   
George Mandel, Mason, runs PERMINDEX:

All told, a variety of evidence indicates Permindex fronted for a Mossad operation funding Israel’s drive to assemble the atomic bomb.

---------

A primary Permindex shareholder and the chief depository for its funds—the Banque De Credit Internationale [BCI] of Geneva—was the fiefdom of Tibor Rosenbaum, a Mossad arms procurement official referred to as one of Israel’s “founding fathers.”

BCI was also chief money launderer for the crime syndicate of Israeli loyalist Meyer Lansky, business partner of the aforementioned Sam Bronfman, associate of Louis Bloomfield and the Rothschilds.

In fact, Lansky’s Israeli biographers note that “after Israel became a state, almost 90% of its purchases of arms abroad was channeled through Rosenbaum’s bank. The financing of many of Israel’s most daring secret operations was carried out through the funds in BCI.

Geroge Mandel Mason runs PERMINDEX

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by MagnumOpus

Are you just going to post what ever find and not answer me,

Show me where Regan was made a Mason, if you can't then fine just admit you are wrong and fix your title
edit on 4/1/2014 by Sauron because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Sauron

This was tossed out earlier and printed right from New Age Mag. It says membership and join the ranks of sixteen other presidents, which is usually 33. This was addressed many listing back, so stop being nagging on items previously addressed.

So, via your own printed Mag., the Masons made Reagan a Member and high rank of 16 other presidents. Don't need anymore excuses or noise.

printed in The New Age Magazine, April 1988, inside front cover), the President said he commended "the outstanding charitable work of the Masons as one of our nation's oldest fraternal organizations." He also thanked the Scottish Rite, Southern Jurisdiction, Grand Commander, for "the framed certificate of membership," and said he was "honored to join the ranks of sixteen former Presidents in their association with Freemasonry."

edit on 4-1-2014 by MagnumOpus because: MagnumOpus because: Solid Gold Admissions for Reagan's Masonic Membership from New Age Mag.

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Sauron

So I read you link twice, where does it say he was a 33rd Scottish Rite Mason,
Please quote the paragraph as I can't see it.

here's the real title to link you posted.

"Ronald Reagan Statue Unveiled in Hungary Honoring Late President's Leadership in Ending Communism"

I guess throwing Masons in the title might get you a star or a flag.

Oh and one other thing Ronny Raygun was never, ever, a Freemason let alone a 33rd Scottish Rite Freemason

Can you please tell me what the hell this magnus is talking about. If ever i saw a thread that was just straight up untruths this is it. Wow, here is the bad thing about threads like this, some younger members or ones who are not from the states will believe this crap. This is one for the proverbial delete trash bin lol.

The Bot

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Name the Lodge where Ronald Regan was made a Mason, I gave you a link to 10,000 famous Masons his name is not among them, why would that be?

Other than him not being a Mason, and you also know the JFK video of his speech you posted is bogus too, you just have to check the links I posted.

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Sauron

Likely because you all can't read you own Magazine, or you want to hide more Masonic issues on the JFK hit because Ronnie helped the Southern Mason by hiding PERMINDEX records and Garrison's witnesses. imho

Everyone on the JFK theme knows all about Mason Earl Warren and Mason Hoover's huge black-mail files, and all the other Masons on just the Warren Commission.

One of my relatives was a 32 Mason and told me all about this the very day JFK got shot, and started calling all the Masons involved as Crooks. imho

So, this isn't something out of thin air. There have been some good Masons, like George Washington, that turned his back on the English Lodge's Command, and there are really traitorous Masons that have helped Royalists rob the American People of the Economic Freedoms and rights to know in order to form a more perfect union. imho

LBJ was a low level Mason, and one of the most corrupt sociopaths ever in office for the US. Hoover and his Masonic methods worshiped the Federal Reserve and cover-up all kinds of Mafia Murders. It appears the land of Masons has too many Lucifer worshipers and Albert Pike nihilists. imho So much for the Masons Corrupt Morals and Dogma!!

edit on 4-1-2014 by MagnumOpus because: Distraction Nonsense

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Name the Lodge and date where he was made a Mason, that's all I'm asking.

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Sauron

When the Mason's Own Publication tells Reagan is Member of the rank of 16 other presidents, then the issue becomes that of your not recognizing your own Masonic publication.

So, either you are calling you own Magazine Publication a Lie, or Reagan is a Mason Member at rank of 16 other past presidents. That is you own issue and conundrum.

Established is that Reagan had huge recognition by the Masons, same rank as 16 others, called Mason Member. It appears very high appreciation by Southern Masons, or the land of New Orleans.

With the issue on JFK, that the Masons don't have an honest reputation on the JFK theme, nobody asks the Crooks to confirm they are Crooks. The Masons advertise themselves as secret and keeping secrets from the outside, so why would anyone trust much or even trust a Mason's views on JFK.

When Reagan bailed out PERMINDEX, that was a highly Masonic derived bunch dealing drugs, running guns, and all matter of crooked operations that did harm to US Citizens. imho That was a highly foreign agent operation.

Everyone knows the upper level of Masons follow the London lodge, which appears to make them unregistered foreign agents, and a good many of the Masonic London Royalist agents helping extensively cover up the JFK hit. imho

The question is fully addressed, and Reagan is reported by the Masons as Member at Rank of 16 other presidents. Reagan helped cover up extensive Mason operations involving PERMINDEX and Mandel.

Now that you fly the Mason's Symbol, which tends to make you a Mason, why would I want to even have associations with those that I don't trust and many that I don't respect? imho

And a good Many Masons, that you call brothers and are duty bound to cover-up for and keep their secrets, that are associated with treason against the US per their connections with the JFK hit and extensive cover-ups to deny the American People their rights to know on JFK. imho

Why would I or anyone want even the slightest association with such a bunch of self-described crooks that are pledged to cover up any and all things done by another brothers? imho

I and everyone else has read the Mason's books and most know your scams and dishonesty methods. Keeping secrets and doing crooked things is a Mason trademark. imho

Obviously, this thread is about lots of Masons on the JFK hit and cover-up and all you appear to do is have need to cover up your Brother's associations. imho

The tread has gone way beyond just Reagan, so give up the control games. imho
edit on 4-1-2014 by MagnumOpus because: Masons sworn to protect other Mason's crimes

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Reagan wasn't actually a Mason.

The Freemasons' Hall in London is headquarters for the UGLE, but this body has no authority over other Grand Lodges. By this post I can tell you really have no idea what you are talking about.

You really don't understand your Cold War history at all. LOL Where at in your wiki link does it say Reagan had any effect on the rise of the Berlin Wall?

The last President to be a Mason was Gerald Ford. No US President since then was ever a Mason.

Stalin was a monster, helping us out during WWII didn't wash away his crimes; Churchill had it right.

Pardon me if I don't take the word of your link over actual experience and first hand knowledge. You are confusing an honorary membership with actual membership. The certificate he received did not bestow upon him the title of "Mason" nor did it allow him to vote, attend meetings, see the rituals, etc. Posts like these show that a little knowledge is a dangerous and reckless thing.

What a bunch of scapegoating bull#.

JFK was not talking about private fraternal groups like the Masons. He was talking about national security, transparency of the government, secrecy of the government, and the responsibility of the press with sensitive information. He in fact said that there should be more secrecy.

You really don't know how Freemasonry works. The UGLE has no authority over any other Grand Lodge nor does it have authority over the Scottish Rite nor does the Scottish Rite have any authority over any other body. Freemasonry isn't some pyramidal, centralized system. Nor does being a 33rd give you extra authority or ability in Freemasonry. You really are just pulling this all out of your butt.

So you support Stalin and his ways?

JFK got to reside in the City that has the Master Lodge for all the Masons and it was in London.

There's no such thing.

Knowledge of some of these issues of Masons and their secrets to support Royalism's interests were highly behind JFK's secret society speech.

False.

There was no friendship. It was an understanding (aka MAD).

Non-sequitur.

reply to post by Rosinitiate

Some people need a scapegoat to cope with their perceptions of the world.

reply to post by Sauron

He won't. He's a troll.

Except the magazine article even states that he is not a Mason.

One of my relatives was a 32 Mason and told me all about this the very day JFK got shot, and started calling all the Masons involved as Crooks. imho

Of course you do.

LBJ was a low level Mason...

LBJ was only initiated as an Entered Apprentrice (1st degree). He never completed his journey to the Master Mason degree (3rd degree).

It appears the land of Masons has too many Lucifer worshipers and Albert Pike nihilists. imho So much for the Masons Corrupt Morals and Dogma!!

What are you talking about? Freemasons don't worship Lucifer nor does Pike support nihilism.

Well, first off, you need to read your article that would state that he received a honorary certificate and that is all. He was not a Mason. Also, there were only 14 Presidents who have been Masons.

So, either you are calling you own Magazine Publication a Lie, or Reagan is a Mason Member at rank of 16 other past presidents.

No, we are calling you out, not the magazine article that doesn't support your assertion.

The Masons advertise themselves as secret and keeping secrets from the outside, so why would anyone trust much or even trust a Mason's views on JFK.

Because there's nothing inherently wrong, immoral, or dishonest with secrecy or keeping secrets.

Everyone knows the upper level of Masons follow the London lodge...

So you speak for everyone now? Hubris and self-importance I say. No, the British Grand Lodge has no authority over anyone who is not a member of a Lodge under their jurisdiction. There are around 175 Grand Lodges worldwide and each one is sovereign and independent. They cooperate through a system of recognition, but no Grand Lodge can interfere with the business of another. Fact.

Also, what is "upper level"? Is there just two levels or is there a middle as well? Please continue to try and tell us about our own organization. Maybe next you can come to my job and tell me how to fly.

And a good Many Masons, that you call brothers and are duty bound to cover-up for and keep their secrets, that are associated with treason against the US per their connections with the JFK hit and extensive cover-ups to deny the American People their rights to know on JFK.

False. We do no such things for each other.

Why would I or anyone want even the slightly association with such a bunch of self-described crooks that are pleded to cover up any and all things done by another brothers?

How are we "self-described" when you are the one calling us crooks? Your reasoning is poor at best.

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 08:24 PM
link   
With Abert Pike making the Morals and Dogma for the Masons, they don't have a very good leader example.

The extremists that designed the New World Order is Pike and he wanted nothing but wars and destruction.

Many tell he started the KKK, started religion hate issues. imho

Read the degrees he wrote about killing people and cutting tongues out if they give up other Brother's secrets or crimes.

I've seen better codes of Ethics by the Mafia. It appears the Mason support anarchy. imho

Why would anyone support their Albert Pike Dogma, Degree Drama, or acting worse than the Mafia Codes?

I and others have read your methods and I don't want anything to do with Masons, nor do I support their anarchist intentions. imho

Certainly, helping kill JFK would fit that Pike Plan of the Masons!! imho

edit on 4-1-2014 by MagnumOpus because: The7 read more like a terrorist organization intend on anarchy

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Well, 1) Morals & Dogma is relevant only in the Scottish Rite, which is one branch in a much larger "tree" of Masonry. 2) Pike did a great deal for Freemasonry. 3) We have had great leaders and bad leaders, but this has nothing to with Pike and his life.

Pike never planned any war. You are probably referring to a hoax perpetrated by Leo Taxil. Pike was never involved with the KKK.

Read the degrees he wrote about killing people and cutting tongues out if they give up other Brother's secrets or crimes.

No he didn't. You should probably read Morals & Dogma before you comment about it ignorantly.

I and others have read your methods and I don't want anything to do with Masons, nor do I support their anarchist intentions.

Then please post citation about these "anarchist intentions".

You've made all sorts of accusations, but they have only been pure conjecture.
edit on 4-1-2014 by KSigMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Getting back to the theme of Masons and Royalists on the JFK hit and cover-up, the next crooked Mason is Gerald Ford, who moved the JFK bullet hole in the back to the neck to corrupt the JFK evidence. Gerald Ford's contribution was to fake up the Magic Bullet theme with evidence corruption.

Gerald Ford, based on that big contribution, was to white wash the truth that the Magic Bullet was all treachery and deceit. Ford ends up being Mason Hoover's right hand man for the WC Cover-up Conspiracy on the JFK hit, which involves PERMINDEX and Masons. Big 33rd Mason Ford saves the rear of corrupt Masonic long range plans being exposed.

Few people notice that the American People were set up just like they were with JFK and LBJ, as Nixon was not a Mason and Ford was. Nixon got in trouble with his Watergate issues and they could not let Congress investigate anything linked to the Nixon Bay of Pigs Plummers. So, Nixon claims he isn't a Crook, Bails out, and Ford Pardons him so they can't investigate anything. Corrupt Ford helped hide the truth that would come out on the plummers and their connections with Cuba and that PERMINDEX started the whole Cuba mess via Jean de Menil's PERMINDEX games.

Similar to the LBJ Mason back up plan to JFK, the issue with JFK getting killed by PERMINDEX Mason linked plan and Mason LBJ steps in to cover up the hit issues connected with other Masons helping Empire and Fascist control over the US.

Gerald Ford was a trusted associate of J. Edgar Hoover’s. So when Gerald Ford was appointed to serve with former CIA chief Allen Dulles on the Warren Commission, Hoover was happy, because now he had an informant on the commission. According to FBI files I read years ago, Ford did not disappoint, and kept Hoover informed of significant developments.

Hoover insisted that all FBI information about the Kennedy assassination come directly to him from his staff. I can’t help but wonder if Hoover’s intense curiosity about the case stemmed from a desire to get counterblackmail material on the CIA that he could use to win his independence.

-------

Ford’s big lie allowed Americans to believe that the appropriate criminal had been apprehended, that all was well in their country, when the truth was that our vote had been stolen.

The Mason Gerald Ford Conspires with Mason Hoover

It gets worse, as a whistle-blower exposed the Mason's plans in times past:

It appears that JFK discovered this same effect of the Masons, acting as Foreign Agents, tried to take over the US from within and worked with PERMINDEX and others to get rid of JFK for blocking their long running plans.

We even have Khrushchev telling the world that the US will be taken over from within.

In 1826, a whistle-blower named Captain William Morgan suddenly emerged to announce Masonry was a plot by the British to manipulate the country from within, a plan that was working and had already infested the upper reaches of finance, government, law enforcement and the military. Well, Morgan was suddenly arrested on trumped-up charges and put in jail, but whoops, he mysteriously disappeared off the face of the earth? And all the police involved are Masons and so is the Judge and the entire Grand Jury that has been called? This was just too obvious a coverup of immense proportions. Well, the ensuing outcry over the coverup unexpectedly reached epidemic proportions creating the first third party in America, the single-issue Anti-Masonic Party, whose goal was to elect anybody to any office but a Mason, and especially police and judges.

-------------

But in regard to the JFK assassination, the fact that both J. Edgar Hoover and Chief Justice Earl Warren were near the epicenter of Masonry, and that incoming President Lyndon Johnson was also a Mason and so were two members of Warren’s Commission: Richard Russell and Gerald Ford, all speaks to the possibility that a nest of this conspiracy resided at least in part deep inside the upper echelons of Freemasonry.

Corrupt Masons Exposed

edit on 4-1-2014 by MagnumOpus because: Similarities and Conspiring Masons

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 09:34 PM
link   

MagnumOpus
Everyone tends to forget that the problems that rose to mountains in JFK's term started in Truman's term, and these were highly controlled by Mason's in high places in the US and siding with Royalists interests .....

So how did JFK slip through the cracks? Why would the all powerful allow an outsider or a man the didn't really understand get dropped in as POTUS right in the middle of all these machinations?

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 09:35 PM
link   

What evidence do you have that Ford did any such thing?

William Morgans book was about no such thing nor did his works really expose anything.

"Far from the truth are such impressions. With dozens of exposés printed; with hundreds to be bought for a few cents; with this cancer existing for more than two hundred years, would not Freemasonry have been long ago destroyed if these books were actually as harmful as so many supposed? Actually Freemasonry has grown from a handful of men in 1717 to five million in the civilized world, neither because of, or in spite of exposés..."

Also, there is no evidence that William Morgan was ever a Captain. The guy was a charlatan and a fraud.

You can try to make Freemasonry out to be treasonous, but you have no real evidence that supports this moronic assertion.

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 10:26 PM
link   
It appears many have done lots of work on the Mason's theme and ask some good questions. Once one analyses the Mason Hoover forcing of LBJ onto the JFK ticket, one finds JFK was set up from the beginning and LBJ was there to back the Masons when JFK got killed.

I have always seen list's of famous Masons. To just look at the name means very little. When you date and place those names in the proper time line and placement of power you begin to see the deception and vastness of this power elite. What will shock you even more is to learn who the powers are behind the Freemasons. Notice the death's of non Masonic presidents or those who lost favor, and the shuffling of the vice presidents to get them in the position of takeover before the presidents were killed or removed. Note also the number of presidential running mates who lost the race for presidency were Masons also. A win win situation regardless of the outcome of the election. The Mason's have controlled this country from the beginning. Another interesting fact to consider is that of the 37 Presidents of the United States before Jimmy Carter, at least 18 or 21 (depending on which source you believe) were close relatives. That comes to somewhere between 48.6 percent and 56.7 percent-far to much to be coincidence, as any conspiritologist (or mathematician) would tell you. Of the 224 ancestors in the family tree of 21 Presidents, we find 13 Roosevelt's, 16 Coolidge's, and 14 Tyler's. Another source manages to relate 60 percent of the Presidents and link most of them to the super-rich Astor family. This data does not include genealogies of the five most recent President. Psychologist G. William Domhoff claims that a large part of America's Ruling elite, just like that of Europe, are related by marriage. (Everything is Under Control. Conspiracies, Cults, and Cover-Ups by Robert Anton Wilson pg 39-40)

The Masons Grand Plan on Presidency Control

1826 CAPTAIN WILLIAM MORGAN, of New York, an intelligent man, and an inflexible republican, convinced of the dangers of Secret Societies, in a free Government, resolved to use his best endeavors for their suppression. Being a Royal Arch Mason, he had witnessed the corruption of the Institution. He saw it was an engine of personal advantage and political aggrandizement; that it gave to its members unfair advantages and extra privileges over the unsuspecting community; that its insidious influence extended to every transaction in society, raising as it were the Masonic combination unto a PRIVILEGED ORDER, who, under the Royal Names of GRAND KINGS, Grand Sovereigns, and Grand High Priests, in darkness and secrecy, ruled and plundered the people. CAPTAIN MORGAN was a soldier and a brave man. He saw this detestable conspiracy and he dared to risk his life by bursting its shackles and warning an injured people! Morgan wrote a book exposing the Masons, (Illuminations of Masonry) He was arrested by a gang of Masonic desperadoes, at the insistence of the Master of the lodge of Masons in Canadaigua. (B.J. Lossing, The Empire State, American Publishing Company 1888 p. 471) who came 60 miles after him, in the morning about sunrise, Sept. 11, 1826. Morgan was bound and weighted and drowned in the Niagra River by the Masons. An Account of the Savage Treatment of Captain William Morgan, by Edward Giddins A monument to William Morgan, thirty eight feet in height and weighing forty tons stands in the old cemetery in Batavia, New York. On its base are carved the following inscriptions:

Good Masonic Involvement analysis
edit on 4-1-2014 by MagnumOpus because: Abaddon=Distroyer

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 10:34 PM
link   
If you thought rigging Elections was bad, then look at their grand planning for Abaddon worship:

As a Mason goes through the 32 degrees of the Scottish rite, he ends up giving worship to every Egyptian pagan god, the gods of Persia, gods of India, Greek gods, Babylonian gods, and others. As you come to the 17th degree, the Masons claim that they will give you the password that will give him entrance at the judgment day to the Masonic deity, the great architect of the universe. It is very interesting that this secret password is "Abaddon".

Revelation 9:11 They had a king over them, the angel of the Abyss, whose name in Hebrew is Abaddon, and in Greek, Apollyon" The 'angel' of the Abyss (Hell) is really the chief demon whose name is Abaddon. Masons claim then, that the deity they worship is Abaddon!

Abaddon and Apollyon both mean Destroyer.

Reference:

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Forbidden knowledge? That's your source? No wonder you are backwards with the truth.

This is false.

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason

It is real easy to see the truth tellers and those with real moral values, as they would act like JFK and try to get rid of Hoover and LBJ for corruption and murder.

Every time I walk past a Mason recruiting poster show I see the major criminals being bragged about a Masons.

Not only them, but sociopath Albert Pike and his Abaddon god too !!!

The Masons look more like the anti-Christs, the immoral, the anarchists, and the enemy of the people. imho

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 12:10 AM
link   

I'm still waiting for you to show us the name of Lodge and the date Regan was made Mason.

And I want tot see one of these posters as well and these major criminals you speak of.

Every time I walk past a Mason recruiting poster show I see the major criminals being bragged about a Masons.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join