It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow 1/4/14

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 12:58 PM
link   
So here I am sitting in my living room waiting for the wind to die down so my daughters and I can go outside and build a snowwoman... their girls so of course it has to be a snowwoman...
anyway since a lot of the country is getting snow right now I put up some photos from CDOT we have web cams set up here in Colorado for real time road conditions and right now were getting a pretty good little snowfall... check it out

feel free to post your own snow/no snow photos too

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Coming from OZ and now in SE Asia Ive never seen snow

Throw a snowball for me when you get outside

P.s Ive seen pics of snow men before but how do you get the boobs to stay on a snow woman??
Do you make em really small or do you get a snow bra?

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Double post

I hate these things so Ill try think of something interesting to say in the next hour while I can still edit

edit on 4/1/2014 by IkNOwSTuff because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by IkNOwSTuff

snow is overrated dont lose sleep over it, its pretty at first but latter is just a s#hit you have to shovel all the time

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 02:07 PM
link   

IkNOwSTuff
Coming from OZ and now in SE Asia Ive never seen snow

Throw a snowball for me when you get outside

P.s Ive seen pics of snow men before but how do you get the boobs to stay on a snow woman??
Do you make em really small or do you get a snow bra?

My ex - this following story took place four years ago, we were together after this incident another three; she broke up with me for a party lifestyle that I don't associate with - we made a snowman, and she had to leave shortly after. When she came back over the following morning, I put her bra she left here on the snowman. Over his head though. I couldn't get it to connect in the back xD. She was too narrow lol. But still xD. She was furious. I guess they are expensive. She figured it would have blown away, which I never thought about - thank God it wasn't a windy night/morning.

Funny story though lol.

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Ah lovely stuff, I was just out a few hours ago to shovel the stuff. It's nice and light, and slippery as all get out.

Too bad people suck at driving in the stuff. Three people went sliding down my street in Longmont, CO. Like they were on skies, and not wheels. I just shake my head.

I'll get some pictures to add to the thread tomorrow, it's dark out.. (could possibly show off the "snow-glow" for those that have never seen it. ) It was like noon-day sun around 3am last night because of the snow and the light pollution.

(/me throws a snowball @ the OP. )

new topics

top topics

join