It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jossie the Outlaw: Videos: A radical, an outlaw, or a concerned citizen ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 06:28 AM
link   
I was on another web sight that linked to one of her videos.. I have not listened to her before and even though I do not agree with her on many things some of the things she has to say are reflected by many post here at ATS...

On Being An Outlaw: Is the first video I am posting about some of her thoughts on Government; call it a get to know here video....

When Resistance Becomes Duty: This second video is about our responsibility towards each other as citizens

Message to police: This video is directed at police/enforcers of the government which tries to explain police are not mindless drones to be at the beck and call of TPTB and speaks to a bad outcome if they are; if not for themselves then for their children..

I did enjoy some of her thoughts which to me had some valid points.

I wonder how many no fly list she is on and what will be the fall-out from her standing up and speaking what she believes in? For those who can not watch the videos and are interested I am sorry... There are no transcripts...
edit on 4-1-2014 by 727Sky because: ...

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by 727Sky

Ummm what was she talking about!

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 09:04 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Interesting reply to Josie's videos

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 03:22 AM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

Yes I saw that and started to post it but figured it was hard enough for many @ ATS to find the time or band with to view a video to begin with.

top topics

join