It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Refresher: Evidence of Sexual Abuse, Murder & Torture commited by the US in Iraq

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 04:42 PM
link   
The Link I'm about to provide details a short documentary piece about the ACLU's fight to try and expose and bring justice against those who are accused [and evidenced] as having committed the aforementioned crimes against humanity.

I've not seen ANY coverage about these rampant and sadistic endeavors for a long time, consequently it is only by highlighting and renewing the spread of this information can we raise awareness about the satanic escapades being committed in our (Allied forces) nations names.

And we wonder why the rest of the world believe our nations belong in the depths of hell.

I have no doubt UK and other Allies have perpetrated the same, and all evidence is being suppressed in the name of national security.

Keep this fresh in your mind...and ensure you attend your nearest anti-war rally.

To turn a blind eye to evil is to assist it.

Please note the following video clip contains graphic images. Proceed with caution.

www.phoenixsourcedistributors.com...

edit on 3-1-2014 by ObservingYou because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 07:00 PM
link   
ACLU is America's worst enemy, and if SHTF those folks best watch there backs because a lot of people will probably be after them.

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 08:12 PM
link   
US Government is Americans' worst enemy..

it's undeniable the homeland is headed towards the same massacres of civilians, complete with drones and all. And some wonder why we're being disarmed. (duh)

Just a matter of time; what goes around COMES BACK AROUND. Picture us cities turned into abu ghraib's nationwide, and then some!

(American War Machine)

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 06:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Zeppp

ACLU is America's worst enemy

Care to explain how an organisation fighting to protect your rights is somehow America's worst enemy?

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Regardless of anyones stance on who perpetrated 9/11 or the War on Terror I think it is safe to say that if there weren't any terrorists before TSHTF, there most certainly are now.

Thanks for reminding us all of these atrocities. As much as I am sickened at seeing those images they must never be forgotten - and those who gave the orders, as well as those who carried them out, should face justice.

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Kram09
reply to post by Zeppp

ACLU is America's worst enemy

Care to explain how an organisation fighting to protect your rights is somehow America's worst enemy?

How can a government protect your rights when they go to war on false pretences (thus getting its own people killed) and treating prisoners like animals... oops sorry, we can't do that to animals (animal rights, you know... ). If americans were treated like that in another country, hell would break loose. STAR for the OP for reminding us of how cruel and barbaric humans can be. I don't believe in torture on humans or animals, no matter what. SICKENING!!!!!

join