It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Girls used for TARGET practice by footballers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 02:21 PM
link   

In a bizarre new training method in Belgium, footballers have been using girls dressed in their underwear for shooting practice.

The girls show their derriere to the footballers, who aim to shoot directly at the girls' rear-ends.

The roles are then reversed, but before one of the scantily-clad women can line-up her shot a random man runs up and kicks the ball into the goal (completely missing then four men lined up on the goal-line).

While we're sure that the accuracy of many of the Premier League's top strikers could be even further improved by using this training method, we're not so sure about it's an advisable training method when it comes to ethical implications.
YOU CAN WATCH THE VIDEO HERE

So, what do YOU think about this ATS?

Is it really SEXIST as someone is already saying?
Or are we just looking at a bunch of PAID people, both the players AND the models, having fun?

I, for one, think that those girls can do whatever they want with themselves, and whether that's becoming a doctor or a model that does...well, this, IT'S UP TO THEM.

Afterall isn't that what women have been fighting for all this time? Freedom and equality.
If a male model had done it we would all just have a laugh, so why shouldn't a woman be allowed to do the same thing?

Feminists and their "logik", won't they ever be happy?

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 02:39 PM
link   
I was hoping one of them was going to get blasted in the back of the head and flew face fist into the net.

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by MadHatter364

I'm suspicious about whether this is really a routine training practice or just a publicity stunt.

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 02:44 PM
link   
As a man I find this totally acceptable. But dissapointed theres only two of them.

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Only in Belgium, as always

It looks like the girls don't mind. I don't mind, but I don't take it serious either. The only thing I see are hormones.

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Well that gives the football saying "a pair of strikers" a new meaning!

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 03:49 PM
link   

I think : if you believe this story - you need help

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Well its helping me to dribble..

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 04:22 PM
link   
I would feel a lot more ok with it if I was there doing it.

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 04:28 PM
link   
OK

1st off its blatantly obvious this is a publicity stunt and not a "training method", that should be clear from the fact there are 6 of the guys there and not 20 that are in a soccer team.

2nd I dont think the girls got cheated out of that shot at the end, Im fairly certain the guy took the shot with the intention of hurting the guys in the net, not to rob the girls of a chance for some payback.

And the guys werent even kicking hard, you could see they felt uncomfortable doing it.
Stupid stunt but I got to see some Awesome behinds so not gonna complain too much LOL

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 04:28 PM
link   
loll Belgium ultimate style of gang banging...sokker players....sex and an ball are one

edit on 3-1-2014 by ressiv because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 04:31 PM
link   

They re just having fun, if anybody comes on here to make this a feminist issue I am gonna lose my sh*t.

Cant we live one day in this world where We are not split into groups and put against each other.

I would like to point out those were some rather small targets, these guys must be excellent strikers.

edit on Fri20142014-01-03T16:35:23-06:00rd2014-01-03T16:35:23-06:00000000Fri, 03 Jan 2014 16:35:23 -0600Friday20142014-01-03T16:35:23-06:00 by DocScurlock because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Sexist...who cares? Are these participants willing or not?

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Yes well I will disagree with all of you. This is the kind of thing that is ruining the values of our children and I would say all of you also if you had any.

As far as sexist well I don't see the guys in barely there undies.

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Char-Lee

Yes well I will disagree with all of you. This is the kind of thing that is ruining the values of our children and I would say all of you also if you had any.

As far as sexist well I don't see the guys in barely there undies.

"ruining the values of our children" is the excuse used for such tyranny as the War on Drugs. Sorry...that doesn't work for me. My kids get their values from me, not some bimbos and morons playing soccer/rugby/football.

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

I dont see any children present, and I dont see this on a children's network. So that argument is complete BS.

I have played and watched soccer since I was a small child. And not once have I ever gone to practice or game in just my underwear nor have I witnessed any one else do it.

I have seen more that one professional model work in there underwear, And it is not only women that work in there underwear flip through any news stand magazine and you find a man or men in their underwear. but I guess doing the job your getting paid for is now a sexist thing (HA) Grow up kid!

edit on Fri20142014-01-03T17:28:17-06:00rd2014-01-03T17:28:17-06:00000000Fri, 03 Jan 2014 17:28:17 -0600Friday20142014-01-03T17:28:17-06:00 by DocScurlock because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

lmao

bit like playing rapey knifey..

"Wanna play rapey knifey?"
"Noooo!!!!"
"Thats the spirit!"

Oo

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Anyone watch the video?

Those women were gorgeous and willing to take the hit. Plus, they weren't kicking full tilt at them. I might add that I enjoyed the video a bit too much, as the shots were nicely timed to show well taught bums. That much I am impressed with in a woman!

Sexist? How? These women were having fun and I imagine they were asked and complied willingly. Seems to be a moot issue then. Something for a publicity stunt is all.

Carry on...

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 01:26 PM
link   

There are whole teams raping girls and getting away with it, where do our values come from!
How many of you consider yourselves Christian? how many are parents. Personally i am ashamed of us all.

Star each other do some back slapping...

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Char-Lee

There are whole teams raping girls and getting away with it, where do our values come from!
How many of you consider yourselves Christian? how many are parents. Personally i am ashamed of us all.

Star each other do some back slapping...

How many of us consider ourselves Christian?
Well, First of all, I'm NOT a Christian; you see, I don't have the boldness to say I know with absolute certainty what's beyond our world, IF there is something, that is.

Second, I DO NOT CONDONE RAPE. Why would you ever relate it to this video, I couldn't say.

Third, I'm guessing YOU are Christian, right?
Well then, you sure must be familiar with this passage:

but Jesus went to the Mount of Olives. Early in the morning he came again to the temple. All the people came to him, and he sat down and taught them. The scribes and the Pharisees brought a woman who had been caught in adultery, and placing her in the midst they said to him, “Teacher, this woman has been caught in the act of adultery. Now in the Law Moses commanded us to stone such women. So what do you say?” This they said to test him, that they might have some charge to bring against him. Jesus bent down and wrote with his finger on the ground. And as they continued to ask him, he stood up and said to them, “Let him who is without sin among you be the first to throw a stone at her.” And once more he bent down and wrote on the ground. But when they heard it, they went away one by one, beginning with the older ones, and Jesus was left alone with the woman standing before him.

It roughly means: who are you to judge?

And that's exactly what I said: Who are those people (and you, now) to say that this is wrong, sexist and so on... LET THOSE GIRLS DO WHAT THEY WANT TO DO WITH THEIR LIFE.

Anyways, do you at least agree with me on the fact that IF instead of girls those had been guys we wouldn't even be having this discussion?

new topics

top topics

join