It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Nameless Anomaly

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 05:13 PM
link   
I don't know if this belongs here and I don't know what to call or make of any of it, but I'm going to share a few strange experiences.

People: 1) My stepdad: plays the angel until he knows he can regain authority, and immediately shifts back to the devilish side. I noticed recently, maybe two days ago, when I got into an argument with him, his face seemed to change. It morphed into a clown face, but without the make-up. It was creepier than IT. I have a phobia of clowns, more so than spiders.

I'm usually good at judging personalities by body language and facial expression combinations combined with tone of language. I have been starting to see auras around people, kind of like a few millimeters around them is highlighted in a color. Everyone has their own color. My dad's is a blackish green. Green is his favorite color, I'm assuming the black is to go with the fear.

2) Grocery Store: I have been seeing wonderful combinations of colors, as well as evil ones. Usually the evil ones are duller and darker, while the better ones have a whitish tint or glow to them. And then it's the person's favorite color (if known), or it's a color representing their visual mood. Saw a pure white aura around a guy donating to a charity, and a black and red aura around a woman complaining about the line being too long when a shorter one was next to her.

Animals: Some of you may have seen my posts mentioning this wondrous creature. To summarize, it's a bombshell kitten, birthed from a pure wild tuxedo cat mating with a domesticated wild pure tuxedo cat. (I am an animal guy, I had to rescue her, plus she had a newborn kitten, not gizmo though.) Its claws are sharper than any cat's claws should be. It eats human food and meows and begs for it as well. It brought food to my dog even though the dog is deathly afraid of cats. Thing is all the other cats are adapting to be as smart as Gizmo, but two of them have bad auras. Also, I was ignoring gizmo for a bit to write some song lyrics, and all of a sudden a voice in my head goes "Hey! Here!" I turn and he's giving me puss in boots' eyes.

The point of those three occurrences is tied into something. Lately I tried to fill a hole in my heart by meditating. It dug a deeper one, but did so to make room for me to get out so I can find the things to fill it with. I did binaural meditation, Merkaba meditation, Humming Meditation. I was pretty much meditating 16/7. I tried astral projecting and lucid dreaming, both I've achieved; AP was this morning actually.

While meditating, I learned to open my third eye so I can think positive affirmations without losing focus. Here are some of the ones I thought of, as well as some subliminal ones in the binaurals:

-You are more than what you think you are.
-You are special.
-You have power beyond comprehension.
-You have wisdom beyond comprehension.
-You have courage beyond comprehension.
(I am a fan of the legend of zelda, but it is applicable in a sense.)
-You are an enforcer of light, of peace, of harmony, of hope, of love.
-You can unlock brain capabilities unimaginable by any sciences.
-You will unlock brain capabilities unimaginable by any sciences.
-You are unlocking brain capabilities unimaginable by any sciences.
-Your skill of astral projection and lucid dreaming will be so refined, you can commence on command with enough energy.
-You will be able to channel an omnipotent force and spread good through the world.
-You will be the greatest musician to have ever lived.
-You will re-unite the post-apocalyptic world through sound and harmony, and maintain global peace at least until you die.

There are many more, but to list them would take hundreds of posts of 9000 characters. Not going to.

I started repeating all of my affirmations in the present tense, as if I was living them right now. Law of Attraction

Some of the binaurals I used were Solfeggio frequencies, meaning they took you from delta to alpha to theta to delta, 10hz to 1hz generally. This excites the four main states of the brain to be active at once. After enough training, the brain can be permanently in a state of full awareness.

I just want to know if it's possible I could have become something more, if it's possible I unlocked psychic powers and a higher percentage of brain utilization. My song lyrics are really amazing as well, I will get a thread about those in the music forum soon enough.

I'm also a general knowledge sponge, so I always have my brain exercising while not meditating.

edit on 0141k3 by Lynk3 because: (no reason given)

edit on 0141k3 by Lynk3 because: revision

edit on 0141k3 by Lynk3 because: clown face, not client face, stupid phone.

edit on 0141k3 by Lynk3 because: more spelling errors, sorry

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 05:19 PM
link   
I'm going to second your view point.

But remember perspective is everything....you are me in another set of shoes.

Age brings experience and often forms wisdom, be kind to yourself and you realize everything is connected.

If you refuse to wear the shoe's of those in your immediate presence then you leave off the some total....

Baby with the bath water.....be carefully of your choices.

Cheers.
edit on 2-1-2014 by Treespeaker because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-1-2014 by Treespeaker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Treespeaker

You say baby with the bath water, huh? Coincidentally, I was born baptised, and I spent the next 18 years being atheist. I'm still 18 and now I feel like I'm one with a higher being as I type this. I don't understand, but I guess that comes with experiences of feeling the unknown until you get used to it and it becomes known.

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Lynk3

Glad you found your third eye, and just think, most people on this earth will never understand, let alone know what it is.

A persons aura can be spotted and felt without even being close to them, we are amazing creatures but it's just a shame that so many people are f*cking idiots that just don't understand

Stay pure and good, and for want of better phrasing, stay awy from those that are still plugged into the control grid.
edit on 2-1-2014 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Another side-note, a high percentage of the affirmations in my OP were sub-conscious. I let my mind tell me what it wanted the physical form to become.

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Lynk3
reply to post by Treespeaker

You say baby with the bath water, huh? Coincidentally, I was born baptised, and I spent the next 18 years being atheist. I'm still 18 and now I feel like I'm one with a higher being as I type this. I don't understand, but I guess that comes with experiences of feeling the unknown until you get used to it and it becomes known.

How is one "born baptised?" Do you mean born and then baptized?

Anyway, at the risk of being called a shill or not enlightened enough or whatever, I suggest you see a medical professional. Your manner of speech (writing style), non sequiturs, things you describe, etc... are indicative of one or several conditions.
edit on 2/1/14 by 35Foxtrot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by 35Foxtrot

If you're referring to my errors, I'm on my phone. If you're finding holes, I can fill you in on what you're missing. Also, yes, baptised within a week of my birth. It would be absurd to assume my mother gave birth to me sitting in a church's hot tub.

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Lynk3
reply to post by 35Foxtrot

If you're referring to my errors, I'm on my phone. If you're finding holes, I can fill you in on what you're missing. Also, yes, baptised within a week of my birth. It would be absurd to assume my mother gave birth to me sitting in a church's hot tub.

Look, brah, take it or leave it. Was just doing my good deed for the day. Whether you want to accept it or not, what you posted shows several significant indicators of mental imbalance. Whether an internal chemical imbalance, an external chemical imbibed or some other mental defect; I have no idea. But if I were you, I'd get the opinion of a medical professional before assuming I had morphed into some sort of ubermensch or whatever it is you're imagining.

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Lynk3

I have a unique talent. I can stand outside a bar or restaurant and with-in a few minutes I can tell them which car in the parking lot is theirs. I do this with about 70% accuracy. So much so it has become a rather well known bar trick of mine.

However, I do not equate it with psychic ability. I equate it with being able to see a type of person quickly and certain types of people drive certain types of cars. I can do the same thing with dogs and their owners.

It is cool you are playing around with trying to be a bit more than average. Good luck.

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Flag & Star

Very interesting stuff, thanks for sharing.

Was curious to know what your definition of Evil is ?

While I currently have none of these type of abilities I have known others who do, and I believe them. So much going on in ourselves and all around us that we just cant comprehend, I think it frightens those who are not ready to face their own mortality.
edit on 2-1-2014 by Candycab because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Candycab

Evil manifests in many forms, I think his is deceit.

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Try another meditation opposed to the Merkaba one. Maybe this one www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Cows11

I clicked the link in the description to the binaural version of it. I was able to process every angle and geometric shape in the fractals in real time and it felt like I was trying to astral project again. As I type this, a bit of that tingly feeling is going away in my arm. Thank you.

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Is this what you are getting at?

The ICD definition is:

A disorder characterized by eccentric behavior and anomalies of thinking and affect which resemble those seen in schizophrenia, though no definite and characteristic schizophrenic anomalies have occurred at any stage. There is no dominant or typical disturbance, but any of the following may be present:
Inappropriate or constricted affect (the individual appears cold and aloof);
Behavior or appearance that is odd, eccentric or peculiar;
Poor rapport with others and a tendency to withdraw socially;
Odd beliefs or magical thinking, influencing behavior and inconsistent with subcultural norms;
Suspiciousness or paranoid ideas;
Obsessive ruminations without inner resistance, often with dysmorphophobic, sexual or aggressive contents;
Unusual perceptual experiences including somatosensory (bodily) or other illusions, depersonalization or derealization;
Vague, circumstantial, metaphorical, over-elaborate or stereotyped thinking, manifested by odd speech or in other ways, without gross incoherence;
Occasional transient quasi-psychotic episodes with intense illusions, auditory or other hallucinations and delusion-like ideas, usually occurring without external provocation.
The disorder runs a chronic course with fluctuations of intensity. Occasionally it evolves into overt schizophrenia. There is no definite onset and its evolution and course are usually those of a personality disorder. It is more common in individuals related to people with schizophrenia and is believed to be part of the genetic "spectrum" of schizophrenia.

Schizotypal Personality Disorder

Just a thought. .

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by misoginger

If God answers your prayers, you're labelled as schizophrenic. That being said, I speak the way I do because I think out loud, and I am a writer of many forms. I write short stories, as short as two to three sentences, but still encompassing the necessities of what a story with a plot should be.

An example: A couple madly in love hop in the car in hopes of finding a better life together. The man wakes to find the passenger seat empty, just as he drives off the cliff.

I also write songs and various forms of poetry. I even wrote a fifty page book about a wizard as a kid, inspired by watching a movie about Merlin.

I don't write or express myself the way I do because I'm a freak, and being spiritual and experiencing what's been proven as science doesn't make me a freak either. Being unique and separate from the status quo doesn't mean my brain is wired differently. If it is, I'm proud of. You go be happy in your close minded shells, while I'm happy finally knowing what it's like to see outside of mine.

Oh and big influences in my writing are Edgar Allen Poe, Shakespeare, Eminem. Speaking in metaphors is interesting, it provokes thought, something that is apparently looked down upon in this thread, which is located on a thought provoking site. Irony.

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Really I was just asking if that was what he was getting at.

Your 3 lined story is thought provoking and I see no problem with expressing yourself through writing or art as I do the same.
Maybe you could try to be more open-minded and evaluate another person's opinion.
I am sure you did not expect everyone to be on board with you?
A simple "no, I've looked into that, I do not believe I have a Schizotypal personality disorder." would have worked too.

Our minds are very powerful and can play many tricks on us.

I was going for helpful not hurtful.

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by misoginger

I apologize if I came off as harsh, I didn't mean to do so. Intention gets lost in translation into text.

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 03:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Lynk3

I work in psychiatry and recommend you seek help immediately. The longer you wait the more at risk you might be.

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by OccamsRazor04

I assure you there is nothing wrong with me. I used to suffer depression because of bullying and it comes back every so often, but the way I speak is only due to large influence of language different from today's. I'm not hallucinating.

Funny how science can back something up, yet people can still claim you're crazy and abnormal. I guess unless I fit the status quo, I'm not human.

Let me just go back in time to tell a few musicians they're not normal, especially the ones who had a faith of any type. Faith is different from religion in my eyes, so don't read the sentence of out context.

*Edit* Also, I had a behavioral therapist already. She could only find ADD, minor OCD (only enough to affect my focus for current tasks, but not a severe obsession over anything), and lingering moderate depression that comes in. She's the one who taught me Merkaba and meditation. Does that mean my therapist is crazy like me, too?

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Lynk3
Funny how science can back something up, yet people can still claim you're crazy and abnormal. I guess unless I fit the status quo, I'm not human.

Ok I'll bite. Please show me where science backs this up ...

People: 1) My stepdad: plays the angel until he knows he can regain authority, and immediately shifts back to the devilish side. I noticed recently, maybe two days ago, when I got into an argument with him, his face seemed to change. It morphed into a clown face, but without the make-up. It was creepier than IT.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join