It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Curiosity: Potential Anomalies (Update 01/2014)

page: 180
<< 177  178  179    181  182  183 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Spiral (bad angle):
mars.jpl.nasa.gov...

Just an interesting shape:
mars.jpl.nasa.gov...

edit on 3-9-2014 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

Your recent several edits and added finds do justice to the word "Mars". A couple or few of those look like real potentials (for me, reaching the one-percent possibility of being fossilized remains). Either they are coming fast and furious or you are the Master of the Martian Landscape (either or). Readers have to remember, and I keep telling myself, that the very tiny sliver of land that the Rover is passing over is providing these shapes. I like your looky-like lizard animal, another animal for our zoo - and that's the one that the good people over at the Huffington Post would probably run with, and not the other really interesting stuff you've put forward.

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Sculpted lion head:
mars.jpl.nasa.gov...

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 12:24 AM
link   
a reply to: jeep3r

Thanks, and this thread is really amazing, there are so many very good candidate images to look at. The latest ones SOL images show some very intriguing stuff in them. Way too many angles and thin stick like appendages and lots of other geometrically shaped items that look like long lost artifacts in a rocky and sandy desert like wasteland.
mars.jpl.nasa.gov...
is one of the newer ones, and someone may have already posted it. There is some definite oddities in it, but takes a close look and a smidgeon of imagination

I believe that in time, we will find out that Mars is holding a lot more than just rocks..

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 12:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift
Sculpted lion head:
mars.jpl.nasa.gov...

That is very intriguing, and they sure are prolific in these kinds of images it seems.

In this same image above on the bottom left when zoomed in I see what looks like a hook with a bolt in it.

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Found what looks like a dial or guage or regulator. I increased size a bit and then used a lot of contrast to pul the light and dark in.

This is from your original image

This is the first time I have seen something like this in any Mars image.

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 01:22 PM
link   
For those of you out there counting the number of rocks on Mars, please note that this is Number 3:
mars.jpl.nasa.gov...

Actually, there are a lot of other interesting things in the original, full-size image, since it is one of those showing those amalgam-type rocks, rather than those boring stratigraphic types that ArMap loves so much.

edit on 8-9-2014 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Here's a curious little worm-thing on the close-up cam:
mars.jpl.nasa.gov...

I like spirals.

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 06:01 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: egidio88

I don't understand the "LoL?".

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: St0rD

I am planning on living forever. So far so good

Number 11 looks like an alien hand trying to escape from some kind of container.

Of all the pics, that one looks the weirdest to me.

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 05:57 PM
link   

I see a hippo from straight on.

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Somebody's computer tower fell off the back of their truck:
mars.jpl.nasa.gov...

edit on 11-9-2014 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 06:05 PM
link   
I knew there were rednecks on Mars!!

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Mars worm. I'm glad they found it after traveling all that way.
mars.jpl.nasa.gov...

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Not a worm... a hoof print from a martian horse! Goes right along with the rednecks in their pickup! (probably had a martian horse trailer behind the pickup)

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 08:11 AM
link   

An interesting rounded consistent shape. Thanks for your continued finds.

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aleister
An interesting rounded consistent shape. Thanks for your continued finds.

I see a shape that looks like a distinct object with a possible head, possible segmentation, and it's not some far-away thing, but at the center of a close-up microscopic image, minimizing imaging artifacts.

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 07:01 AM
link   
A general request for assistance.

I'd like to go through the new pics, and interesting days are ahead for the Rover. But I never can remember how to link to the NASA and/or JPL uploading of the new released images. Can someone please post the relevant links, and then I'll link that post to something in my signature (I already have the old search engine linked in there), so I can happily go to it at anytime and explore to my heart's (and lungs) content. Thanks in advance for reducing my ignorance a little.

To BlueShift: That is certainly a good find, and there does seem to be segmentation. Goddess help us if these things start to multiply (smiling out loud).

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 07:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: bbracken677

Not a worm... a hoof print from a martian horse! Goes right along with the rednecks in their pickup! (probably had a martian horse trailer behind the pickup)

So, you're mocking me on my thread about the Nicaraguan meteorite strike, and you are on here mocking people about anomalies on Mars.

So, you don't believe in any of these conspiracies, just enjoy hanging around ATS at all hours, having fun at others expense?

top topics

<< 177  178  179    181  182  183 >>

join