It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Westboro Baptist coming to my hometown... Really?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 08:01 PM
link   
You know what? A funeral is for laying your loved one to rest. It's a time for family to say their goodbyes, remember the good times and come together to support one another. My mom always told me, "You are not there for the one that passed, but the survivors, to support them." And that is the truth. Anybody else that shows up to cause trouble and make a scene needs to be kicked out immediately. And trust me, I'd be the first one to raise holy heck if that happened. No doubt about it.

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by TwoTonTommy

As someone once said, if we are not prepared to defend the rights of those we dispise then we dont believe in freedom of expresssion at all.

In this case your belief in freedom of expression is being put to the test. Life does that to us. It does it to us to help us clarify what is a truth for us.

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 09:42 PM
link   
From the Flyer link on the OP:

Thank God for 7 more dead troops. We are praying for 7,000 more.

What the heck is wrong with these people??? They imagine for every gay person, some completely unrelated service man or woman dies, and this is somehow intended to illustrate their very twisted agenda?

Nope, personally not for "free speech" on this one. Dear Motorcyclists, please keep those whackadoodles far, far away from these families and their funerals, and bless you each and every one.

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 09:50 PM
link   
These people are not Christians.

That's a fact.

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 06:45 AM
link   

DelMarvel

If you could, please let us know if they actually show up.

I know they don't show up everywhere they claim they are going and I wonder if it is even possible for them to get to most of the events they supposedly target. They announced they were going to the royal wedding, Nelson Mandela's funeral and the Newtown funerals and I don't think they showed up at any of them.

All they have to do now is just post that they are going somewhere and they get plenty of attention and publicity.

edit on 30-12-2013 by DelMarvel because: (no reason given)

They did not show up. It was also the morning that big snowstorm started, so I didn't really expect them to actually show. It seems like they are just looking for attention by threatening to show up everywhere. What a bunch of phoneys.

I would bet money that the strongest anti-gay leaders of that church secretly have homosexual desires themselves, and their hate is secretly directed at themselves and their own perceived "sin". We persecute the most what we hate the most inside ourselves.

"The lady doth protest too much, methinks." - Shakespeare.

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Thanks for the follow up!! I am very glad they were a no-show.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join