It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

His "Kingdom" Never Comes!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 10:43 PM
link   
I'm not going to side myself on either side of the fence so make sure when you type your OPINION that you remember I never claimed a side.

Any who...

We(General Populace) believe that god will one day walk the Earth and unite our world into a holy society where everyone is accepted and welcome. We believe that we will be forgiven which is something we take for granted.

Most people know they are doing wrong and do it on the whole basis of well I want to do that or I need to do that and I don't really care because I'm going to be forgiven anyway.

Well with that logic we can assume that no one is going to be punished for the crimes they have committed. Why? Because those deemed evil well there sins are paid for and turns out they been doing gods work with you(righteous minded).

But do we really believe this?

Or is church something we use as a facade to make people view us as respectable people. We clean up dress nice and go to church to see the other sinners among us who feel they have a golden ticket to paradise.

Truth is no one really believes in it. How can you?

When the time comes and the man opens himself with an open heart and tells you the truth behind everything you wanted people to think you believed in. Your just going to spit on him!

Yeah you'll treat him like a dog and kill him. Which is the test he wanted you to fail in the first place.

Think about this. All those false prophets that make people very wary about following someone, they were doing his work.

That way when he came you could see the clear cut difference between him and the false prophets before him and you'd know it's him.

You weren't supposed to know it's him by some magical cloud surrounded by unicorns while he wears a toga and does miracles.

You were supposed to know by his understanding and collection of the gold(truth) among all the fools gold(dis-info).

But let's be honest here. No one wants it. No one believes in it(whole heartedly).

So isn't it about time to cut the act. Shut the churches down. Put the bibles up. And get busy focusing on what the next evolution for human society is?

That way when he does show up he don't have nothing to do. And no one has to worry about global extinction.

Which I'am all but sure is around the corner. Revelations is pretty clear and simply put that my understanding is.

King of the Earth(NWO led by him) or Burn in hell(death by your own sun).

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 10:57 PM
link   
You hit on some points why I am an atheist. There's nothing Christians can do about the rise of Atheism. But accept the inevitable and hope we don't treat Christians the way Christians have treated us.

I'll end with the words of Abraham Lincoln: "When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That's my religion."and......

edit on 29-12-2013 by C21H30O2I because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by 9ArchaBallet9

Stuff is happening fast. A few major things will happen before the 2nd coming. The two things will transpire before the rapture are the Great Apostasy (which many of you know well and hate about the so called churches, To be more precise it is a spiritual counterfeit having a spiritually adulterous affair with popularity, money and large buildings and more money. It is so far from dispersing wholesome Biblical truth, and has been for so long, that the vast majority in our day have never, even once, been in a congregation that closely resembles the New Testament church described in Acts. They have not heard sermons based on Scripture and therefore, aren’t sure what one sounds like.) and the revealing of the Anti-christ.

Let no one in any way deceive you, for it will not come unless the apostasy comes first, and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the son of destruction (2 Thess. 2:1-3).

thegreatapostasy.com...

Summary:
www.ucg.org...

Jesus responded with a description of conditions and events that would lead up to His second coming. Moreover, He said that when these signs became evident, His return would occur within one generation (Matthew 24:34
). Could this be that generation?

Throughout the nearly 2,000 years since Christ gave His prophecy, many have thought that theirs was the time of His return—and turned out to be wrong, of course. But interestingly, there are a number of prophecies in the Bible that could not be fulfilled until our modern era, the post–World War II period.

1. The human race would have the ability to exterminate itself
2. A Jewish homeland had to be reestablished in the Middle East
3. The end-time king of the North and king of the South
4. An end-time union of European nations
5. End-time rise and fall of Israel and Judah
6. The gospel will be preached in all the world
7. Instant worldwide communications and God's final witnesses

(Rebuilding of the 3rd Temple)

Gospel preached to all nations. (Matthew 24:14 / Mk 13: 10)
Rise of the great harlot (who rides on the scarlet beast with seven heads and ten horns) Rev. 17-19
Rise of the 10 nation federation (out of the former Roman Empire) Daniel 2/7, Rev 12/13/17
Covenant with Israel. Daniel 9:27
“The Great Apostasy”
The Abomination of Desolation (in the middle of the week) Mtt 24:15 Dan 9:27 II Thess. 2:3-4
200 million man army crosses the Euphrates

www.tomorrowsworld.org...

untilallhaveheard1.wordpress.com...

edit on 29-12-2013 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-12-2013 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 12:07 AM
link   
All I can and have said is that I think if you examine the Book, it's pretty clear that there are Christians and there are Christians. There will be plenty who will be mighty surprised on the day when it comes. They will call my name and I will know them not ... or something like that. There are clear warnings written to the churches in Revelation, and they seem aimed at particular types of Christian in my mind. People who act or worship in a certain way (not necessarily talking sects, but with their hearts and minds or not) and are at risk of not being found acceptable.

I think it's entirely possible to go through the motions and not be saved at all, and I don't think we'll really know who is who until that day comes.

So, you're right we better do our best to live up to the ideals and teachings and find God and accept Christ and really hear Him in our hearts because the more you sin, the more you separate yourself from God. The more you separate yourself from God, the harder it will be to hear Him. And, to know you are saved, you want to be able to hear Him, to know you hear Him.
edit on 30-12-2013 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Oh, forgot a big one.... The Mark Of the Beast.

What Is The Mark of The Beast?

In the book of Revelation there is reference to the number of the Antichrist, which is 666 (see Revelation 13:18). SIX, in biblical numerology, is just short of perfection, represented by the number SEVEN. SIX is the number of man, whereas SEVEN is the number of perfection. So 666 may refer to the quintessential humanist. Revelation tells us that the number 666, or the mark of the Antichrist, is going to be stamped upon the hand and the forehead of every person in the world during the reign of the Antichrist.

The forehead represents our wills, our volition; while the hand represents our activities. Somehow the Antichrist will get his imprint on people everywhere, causing them, through their wills and their actions, to serve him. We already have techniques whereby an imprint can be made on the hands and foreheads of human beings. This imprint can be read by lasers and can contain all the credit information on an individual, and his blood type, his city of residence, and other vital information.

Computer technology can be used to control population, credit, and the movement of people. So-called "smart cards," which have tiny microchips in them that contain biographical data and revisable credit information, can be implanted under the skin. Every time a person makes a purchase, the "smart card" can deduct the amount from a credit balance, and every time the person deposits money, it can be added to the credit balance. Everyone's record can then be stored in a giant interconnected computer system.

It is not too far-fetched to think that the Antichrist could impose population control by the same kind of a mark. In the words of the book of Revelation, "And he causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads, and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name" (Revelation 13:16-17).

The Bible warns us that if we have the mark of the Beast, we will then share the terrible fate of the Beast (see Revelation 14:11). If we regard the forehead as the center of the will and the hand as being symbolic of what we do, it seems that the mark is more than just some computer laser imprint. What we are really talking about here is who gets our allegiance. Will we give the Antichrist our minds and our work? If our allegiance is to God, we will not serve the Antichrist, and we will not take his mark upon us.

www.cbn.com...

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by C21H30O2I

I don't know why you didn't read the op because if you had you would have known that I'm not standing for either side but I will say this. The universe observes itself even through magnetism.

So even the nucleus of an atom has intelligence and since this is a fact that atheists have to agree with since they believe in science so strongly. I guess they believe in god after all.

My point here is instead of being retarded and saying yeah I don't believe and believing whole heartedly that your world is perfect. Or there is nothing you can be doing.

Why not do the intelligent thing and do what was told anyway. It don't take a rocket scientist to see that internet connects the world. We are almost a one world digital society. Atleast where it counts so far.

So why not get it done? Or does that take christian beliefs?

Either way the astrological clock is ticking.

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by infolurker

Any alien intelligence is going to want to get there hands dirty during the time of global internet access. That's just common sense.

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 01:13 PM
link   
If I was atheist instead of seeking out confrontations with Christians like they did pagans. And trying to prove myself. And instead of being hell bent on trying to recruit and change peoples minds even if it took intimidation dis-info and brainwashing.

And instead of even acknowledging Christians who can't have intelligent logical conversation.

I would be hell bent on proving that we can have a paradise without some alien intervention.

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by infolurker

Yeah but if we really broke it down ho wit would go realistically in our minds. We have to accept that in a real life scenario. Any god thinking it is going to be born among us and walk among us to the point of absolute blending.

And try to get us to believe that someone who looks talks and breathes just like one of us is god. As a primitive mentality species we would throw it in a nut house.

No matter it's agenda and how intelligent it was. It has to be considered a nut job. And at the end of the day it is retarded for believing that it can stop our extinction.

Because no one wants to believe one man is supposed to lead the world into paradise. Even if it is what everything is building up to.

Because then that would be Patriarchy.

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by 9ArchaBallet9

9ArchaBallet9, Um, I did read the OP. And nothing I said was directed at you. It was said in a public forum. As a universal statement. I read and understood your statement being objective. and your stance.

My point, in my other post being, He don't exist. So, the kingdom will never come!
edit on 30-12-2013 by C21H30O2I because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by C21H30O2I

Right! So shut down the churches or turn them into shelters for the homeless. And do the work that a god would do anyway.

Build a money-less society open the borders around the world making it a planetary citizen deal. Treat countries as governing states. Continents as Countries and have a global congress that has one law book that everyone understands.

Direct all resources toward interstellar space stations.

That way we can really prove god doesn't exist because we was the ones that brought paradise and salvation not someone else.

My cold hard point is prove god don't exist by doing what he would do.
edit on 30-12-2013 by 9ArchaBallet9 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join