It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Mass Causality incident reported in New Hampshire

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 09:53 PM
link   

jarrodpace
reply to post by Liquesence

yawn?

you were hoping for worse?

find a mirror and have a long, hard look in it...

Worse, no.

I was hoping that an incident that wasn't overly significant wouldn't be trumped up to something it wasn't. Like this one tried to be.

Hence the yawn.

ETA: While we're at it, I still would like to know what a mass causality event is.

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 10:05 PM
link   

The first two sentences in the article the OP linked.

According to the Southwestern New Hampshire District Fire Mutual Aid, this is a mass casualty incident. Mass casualty incidents are typically declared due to a large number of patients needing medical treatment.

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Lucid Lunacy

The first two sentences in the article the OP linked.

According to the Southwestern New Hampshire District Fire Mutual Aid, this is a mass casualty incident. Mass casualty incidents are typically declared due to a large number of patients needing medical treatment.

Not quite... its a mass caSUalty event, not a mass CaUSality event... though it possibly could be the latter as well, but I dont think thats what the article is trying to say.

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 02:15 AM
link   
reply to post by opethPA

Mass "CAUSALITY" incident? This title is misleading. If this is a section which requires the same title as linked Breaking News source article, I guess you have no choice. Although everything going on everywhere is of mass CAUSALITY.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join