It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Justin Biebers Christmas Gift to the World

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Attention Canada ... you all can come down here and pick up your 19 year old lost boy ....

TMZ - Justin Biebers Christmas Eve Tweet ... 'I'm Retiring"

His tweet ... 'My beloved Beliebers I'm officially retiring".
Previous to this tweet he said he'd retire. And then the tweet came.
Oh happy day !! Could it be true ?? I hope so.

CNN Beliebers Weep as Bieber Retires

Gotta' love this article title ....
The Guardian - Bieber Deserves the Chance to be Normal
Bieber 'isn't normal' because he chooses to be that way.
Being 'abnormal' wasn't forced on him. He embraces it.

Justin Beiber Retirement is a Publicity Stunt and it is all for Show

The Canadian heartthrob, 19, told his followers on Twitter that he was quitting the music industry yesterday but now insiders say he’s just taking a break and will be back.

A source close to Bieber’s team told HollywoodLife.com: ‘It is all for show. He is going to take some time off, but retiring is an impossibility.’

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

I think I'm going to be sick

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 07:45 AM
link   

pandersway
I think I'm going to be sick

SIck because he's retiring .... or sick because you think it's all a scheme to get attention?

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 07:48 AM
link   
LOL...I see you've researched this well with alot of sources

I admire your dedication ,,not many could do this much research on Justin Bieber & not throw up
edit on 28-12-2013 by Blowback because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Blowback
LOL...I see you've researched this well with alot of sources

Don't get me wrong .... I don't think for a single minute that this guy is actually going to retire at 19. Not with the money making shtick he's got going. He'll take a vacation and then un 'retire'. But, as the article says, his fan base is getting older and maturing so they may be seeing through his antics now. He may be just taking some time off to reinvent himself. God only knows what his next incarnation will look like ....

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 07:55 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Attention.....I can't stand the guy.

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Good.

He needs to get his act together and then maybe come back into music. He is a hot mess right now and is on his way to a one way ticket to rehab if he continues. He needs to get out of this business for a while and focus on himself and those he surrounds himself with because he doesn't surround himself with the greatest of people.

I am not a Beiber fan at all. I just don't like seeing all these young stars ruin their lives at such young ages.

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 08:23 AM
link   

At the end:
Retirement is an impossibility.

There's a letdown.

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 08:24 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 08:30 AM
link   
My mistake was clicking this thread, no offense op.

Why did i think this would be anything but more news that would make me irritable.

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 09:04 AM
link   
The real reason for the difference between the USA and Canada is that in America they'll shoot anyone and in Canada they're saving all the ammo up for when JB returns

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Biigs
Why did i think this would be anything but more news that would make me irritable.

just the fact that the title had 'justin bieber' in it should have been an 'irritation' clue.

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 10:00 AM
link   

As nice as it is to think he's gone from music, I don't believe he'll be gone for good. There are rumors a-plenty about how he's going to become an actor. I read an article(no link, sorry :cryb
about movies that were being remade, that nobody knew about. Through that article, I heard rumour that Bieber may(with emphasis on MAY) star in Fast & Furious 7. There's also rumours that that he may star in other movies.

So, don't get all of your hopes up yet, just because he may not be making music anymore, doesn't mean he's going to disappear.

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 10:24 AM
link   
If you didn't know, in next tweet right after the retirement thing he said that he isn't going anywhere. It was just a publicity stunt. The Believe movie premiered on 25th, so he needed publicity. Get your facts right before you post please.

And he can't retire. Though he said somewhere that only him can decide where his career is going, its never that case. Its the record company who decides those things.
edit on 28-12-2013 by Thebel because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 10:58 AM
link   
"Been a belieber is a lifestyle"

Wake up: Act a twat
Sleep: Dream of been a twat

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 11:04 AM
link   

God only knows what his next incarnation will look like ....

My best guess would be miley cyrus on steroids.
My mind keeps thinking up better uses for the 'ball and chain'.....

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Thebel
Get your facts right before you post please.

How about YOU get your facts right before you try to lecture me on how to post.

I gave four sources discussing the tweet. And TMZ, which is pretty much the authority on all things celebrity, has stated he has said he's 'serious' about retirement. I have no doubt that this is a publicity stunt, but at the moment the tweet IS accurate and it backs up his PREVIOUS statements about 'retirement'.

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Thebel
If you didn't know, in next tweet right after the retirement thing he said that he isn't going anywhere. It was just a publicity stunt. The Believe movie premiered on 25th, so he needed publicity. Get your facts right before you post please.

And he can't retire. Though he said somewhere that only him can decide where his career is going, its never that case. Its the record company who decides those things.
edit on 28-12-2013 by Thebel because: (no reason given)

*urgh* *barf*

Oh the humanity! Why, oh why and how can a single person be so FULL OF IT and even be proud of it?!

Man, I am glad that his "songs" are never played here!

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Hate to burst your bubble but I knew from the get go this was a publicity stunt and he is NOT retiring! LOL

jam.canoe.ca...
Justin Bieber was joking about retirement

The comment sparked panic among his fans, but Scott Manson, chief operating officer for Scooter Braun Projects, has now confirmed the Baby hitmaker is "100%" not retiring.

Scooter Braun Projects general manager Allison Kaye has also released a statement to the Wall Street Journal's Speakeasy blog, revealing the pop star was just kidding.

She says, "Regarding his recent tweeting about his 'retirement' Justin felt that this was the best way to respond to the latest in a long line of inaccurate or wildly exaggerated media reports about him. He chose to channel his frustration into playing along with this baseless rumour and even used “beloved” to tip off his core fans that it wasn’t real.

But within 20 minutes, Justin realized that fans were confused by the media reports and clarified that he was kidding. This wasn’t a planned stunt, it was just another day in the life of living under the microscope.

Justin loves his fans and understands that this scrutiny comes along with his success and the interest in him from fans and media.

Now....are you a "belieber" of this story???? Hahahahahahhaahah
edit on 28-12-2013 by Skywatcher2011 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join