It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vertebrae! On Curiosity Sol 494.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

especially with the amount of pictures they posted the other day , over three hundred, and low and behold I have a second sarcophagus under my belt, plus its made from rock too, do I get a gold cup?

seriously tho, this picture has some weird looking rock on it

funBox

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Arken
What can happen when someone find... ancient ruins... fossils... vegetation... water... and something really BIG up-there?

NASA will get mega-funding. It will make them very happy, therefore I see no reason for them hide any signs of life on Mars.

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Perhaps it's wishful thinking but did anybody else notice what appears to be a "crouching" creature (highlighted by the yellow box. It probably is "just a rock" but It really caught my attention when I was zooming into Arken's photo.

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Yet another great find Arken. If we assume this us rock, it looks as though the rock has been "sliced". Wholly appreciate that this is literally alien landscape but why aren't other nearby rocks which look like the same composition be (banana) sliced in the same way? (particularly as that specific rock seems to extend right but does not have the same feature).

So whatever is causing this abberation is very local indeed

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by planetyeck

Nice lizard find, and welcome to ATS. Stick around, join us, share things you think we should know and don't, and ask any questions and answers will fly your way as quick as honeybees dropping dead in the Spring. The creepy crawlies fauna of Mars apparently all come in rock-like camouflage, so you have to be quick to catch them.

edit on 29-12-2013 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Aleister

indeed you do, these pesky seagulls on the aforementioned pic come in two different formats

*in a cheeky crossthread manoeuvre ,funBOx uses one of Alesister's cats to steel all his point and awards them to Arken in the form of rockcakes*

funBox

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 05:26 PM
link   

funbox

*in a cheeky crossthread manoeuvre ,funBOx uses one of Alesister's cats to steel all his point and awards them to Arken in the form of rockcakes*

funBox

Funbox, not realizing rockcakes revert back to the original owner as soon as they are perceived as rock, now must defend his position on Mars itself, where sand, dust, and timeclocks point the fielders towards Murray Buttes, where they find stepladders and mixed messages carved into the sides of the playing field and all settle in to patiently await the arrival of Curiosity, which is taking its own sweet time.

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 05:50 PM
link   

choose your weopon Aleister, *funBox slaps the suckling rabbit*, a fair choice I feel..

funBox

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by funbox

Choosing the Martian skull, where the first two letters of "Table" in the graphic rest upon said forehead, a Russian Reversal is attempted with disastrous results, throwing NASA's findings of past life-sustaining lake water into the dustbin of history - the dustbin of history is now the goalpost. Martian skulls and vertebrae and handfuls of dust itself are tossed at the dustbin of history, where little truly factual information sticks and much slides between the cracks, points scored for misdirection and line-of-sight opportunism.

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 06:25 PM
link   

*reaching into sol 494 , funbox gives Aleister the universal sign for time out*

fingersBOx

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Pauligirl

Arken
What can happen when someone find... ancient ruins... fossils... vegetation... water... and something really BIG up-there?

NASA will get mega-funding. It will make them very happy, therefore I see no reason for them hide any signs of life on Mars.

In my opinion, there is only one reason to hide: NASA don't have the permission to give this news, because it's a matter of ... (inter) National Security....

<< 1  2  3   >>

join