It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

time travel experiments

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2004 @ 04:40 PM
link   
have any 1 seen this b4 if this is authentic it will be a scientific breakthrough!

click here !

feel free to u2u me with any thoughts

posted on Nov, 19 2004 @ 04:44 PM
link   
I wanted to give you a heads up about Pravda. It is the Russian Version of the Weekly World News, and the Enquirer in its worst days.

-ADHDsux4me

posted on Nov, 19 2004 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Edit for accidental double post.

[edit on 19-11-2004 by ADHDsux4me]

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 02:40 AM
link   
If you are at all interested in Nazi experiments, they did one with a time machine!

Check out a book called "The Hunt For Zero Point" by Nick Cook.

It is mostly about anti-gravity, but in it he discovers that Himmler had been involved in a super secret time machine attempt in (I think) Poland.

If I remember right, they created a Corsion field (or something like that) by using what was called "the bell" which was spun at very high speed.

Suposedly it worked by slowing down time within it's field - thus, if you were in it for a year, 100 years might go by outside it's area of effect. Supposedly it worked, but only at such marginal rates as to be useless.

Scary stuff huh

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 07:03 AM
link   
wow i wonder if you've heard of the theroy that loads of nazi's were unaccounted for and they went to antartica to hide in middle earth and would eventually come back if this worked maybe they utilized it waiting for a time to come back

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 08:16 AM
link   
hi im lary the shivering chipmunk im cold give me a sweater

E_T

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by American Mad Man
If I remember right, they created a Corsion field (or something like that) by using what was called "the bell" which was spun at very high speed.
High speed and/or gravity slows time... actually that effect can be detected with two atomic clocks, first is left on ground and second put to airplane. After couple hour flight there's slight difference in time what clocks show.

top topics

join