It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Division and Distraction: The Tools to Rule Them All

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 08:32 PM
link   
This system has been created to confuse you, to distract you from what's important, to make you fearful and insecure about future prospects. All of the major facets of our society serves to only further differentiate ourselves from one another, to segregate us into tinier and tinier camps.

Bigotry and religious clashes on a micro level are taking place, and gratuitously displayed on our 42 inch screens for further scrutiny and indoctrination. Gay marriage was just legalized in Utah, for the love of Christ. If that's not just asking for sharp division of peoples and heightened awareness of our differences, with resultant anger and solidified hatred, I don't know what is.

Even down to friendly football rivalries, never mind things like religion and politics. These things, like fashion and gadgets, have us constantly chasing the next best thing, and it's always eventually just the next best thing.

In order for some uniform conglomeration of thought among people to occur, we will have to set aside those things that we mistakenly believe make us different, and somehow better than another. These divisions and distractions have been offered to us by life itself, with all it's seeming inherent contradiction. But it has been discovered that these divisions and distractions can be used against us, to sow resentment and fear. Our own legislative body was borne to a divisive state, separated one party against the other by an aisle. United States divided by party politics - from inception. The founding fathers considered just about everything but that. Or didn't they?

The culmination of a massive power, money, and resource grab is about to rear it's ugly head, and with it horrific plans to move forward onto 'their' vision of what the globalist reality should be. Most of us don't really matter to them. They don't care about Americans, only American's ability to spend outrageous amounts of money on things they don't need.

They certainly don't care about those in the third world, because they don't draw paychecks at all. No paycheck, no food, no shelter, no cellphone and contract, no computer with internet and contract, no television and contract service, no houses with garages for cars. You get it. 'They' would rather not even deal with people who have no money. So what would be their plan for them, if their plan for us is to just suck us dry?

This has gone on far too long. This post I mean.

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Mon1k3r

This veil of distraction is fraying more and more in some respects, and in others it is becoming thicker and thicker. Now more than ever yin is separating from the yang and as they separate more and more they each grow stronger and gain momentum in their own individual respects.

Prediction; I see a major culmination of these 2 different types of sociological energies, and when they cannot grow any further they will collide, what happens then is anyone's guess.

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by victhebutcher

I agree about the culmination. There has to be some point of critical mass or motion. All our systems natural and man-made (between which I personally make no distinction) are finite. I see a population bottleneck via various means and methods.

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 10:47 PM
link   
We have politicians here and I imagine is over the world saying they expect people to work into their 70s. Basically the way the economic system is structured sees everyone as a consumable resource with input in money and output out labour. Welcome to the brave new world.

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Mon1k3r

Overindulgence or under indulgence of any aspect spiritual or physical can offset the natural balance of our lives. This has been happening for so long that it would be reasonable to assume that we are nearing that point of what you might call "critical mass"........Or maybe that's just how i feel on the inside. Either way you look at it though it seems that more and more every aspect of everything is being more highly defined.

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

The system is psychopathic. When corporations, who some consider individual entities entitled rights, only see real people as numbers, as margin, as a market commodity that is to be exploited for profit, then that is what we become. A psychopath is one who cannot morally differentiate between living things and objects. If the banking and industry conglomerates, who have ultimate control over the food supply and electricity generation and transmission, are the ones who run the world, then the world is being run by psychopaths.

top topics

join