It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American Mulsums, friends or Foe?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2004 @ 03:11 PM
link   
After reading this story, I have to say Foe!
This is BS, musulms teaching their kids how to shoot and kill Americans here in the states.

Feds conduct raids; 13 suspects charged .

Federal counter-terrorism agents swept down on homes and businesses in Seattle yesterday, conducting searches and charging 13 men with gun, immigration and bank-fraud violations.

The FBI said it searched 19 Seattle-area homes, businesses and vehicles. Federal agents detained five other people on immigration charges, said FBI Special Agent Robbie Burroughs.

seattletimes.nwsource.com...

posted on Nov, 19 2004 @ 03:14 PM
link   
The few I know hate what the terrorists are doing. One of them I know is staunchly pro-American. I cant speak for them all because I only know a couple

link   
So...that's, what, eighteen people charged so far?

OMFG! Such a huge segment of the American Muslim population!

DE

link   
I have lots of muslim friends, you would be surprised they backed Bush after the 911 attack...and they are ::gasp:: against terrorism!

They hate Saddam Hussein, they love America...

While I haven't had the chance to email that article you linked I am 100% positive they would be equally disgusted.

Get a clue...

[edit on 11/19/2004 by Lecky]

posted on Nov, 19 2004 @ 03:22 PM
link   
This looks more like a scam than a terrorist cell, though could be a little of both.

Still, this hardly represents the majority of Muslim Americans.

The real place to look for anti-American muslims is in the school system...not those who live and work here.

posted on Nov, 19 2004 @ 03:28 PM
link   

The people making and buying these stickers are advocating murder of certain people because of a perfectly legal ideological label. In fact if even a small percentage of the 55+ million who voted against Bush call themselves liberals, that is a lot of murders the Bu#es are condoning.

When are the Feds going to go after these dangerous Foes?

--Saerlaith

posted on Nov, 19 2004 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Hopefully this stays a small number like this around the country. Hell, you could probably find more American born threats than Muslims that have come to our country. In my limited expierence, with the Muslim population in my community, they all seem to be staunch supporters of our government. Once someone gets a taste of the life style and freedom that we enjoy it's very hard not to fall in love with this country. Still, though, you will always have those that can't help but root for the home team no matter what.

posted on Nov, 19 2004 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I have just one saying that has been proven fact over time with all situations..

"Keep your friends close but your enemies even closer"

This could possibly turn into a true Holy war which could cause really bad things to happen here on our home soil especially with the amount of Muslims we now have living amongst us..

Just my thoughts

posted on Nov, 19 2004 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by skychief
Hopefully this stays a small number like this around the country. Hell, you could probably find more American born threats than Muslims that have come to our country.

Exactly it's like some people are so desperate for a target group to hate.

In my limited expierence, with the Muslim population in my community, they all seem to be staunch supporters of our government. Once someone gets a taste of the life style and freedom that we enjoy it's very hard not to fall in love with this country.

Yep
Most of my muslim friends have extremely conservative parents...you would be surprised!

Still, though, you will always have those that can't help but root for the home team no matter what.

Yes, I can see how this may be frustrating, let me explain how I see it. As far as terrorism is concerned and the atrocities that happen over in the middle east especially women...I find it very vile and atrocious, this is like a no-brainer to me.

As far as the pro-war redneck freaks over here...well I have to live with these people...they are right next door!!! Do you see why I may be quick to protest their actions?

When we live in a perfect country then I will have no problem being a cheerleader for the war against terrorism (as long as we are going after the real enemy...the terrorist groups)

posted on Nov, 19 2004 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Saerlaith

The people making and buying these stickers are advocating murder of certain people because of a perfectly legal ideological label. In fact if even a small percentage of the 55+ million who voted against Bush call themselves liberals, that is a lot of murders the Bu#es are condoning.

When are the Feds going to go after these dangerous Foes?

--Saerlaith

people also make stickers that say:

i miss my wife, but my aim is getting better, what's the point?

posted on Nov, 19 2004 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by fledgling666

people also make stickers that say:

i miss my wife, but my aim is getting better, what's the point?

Since you bring up the wife-killing sticker, maybe the feds should crack down on femicide along with the Muslims.

In 1996, among all female murder victims in the U.S., 30% were slain by their husbands or boyfriends. In 1990, more than 800 women were killed by their husbands; 400 more were killed by their boyfriends.
(Uniform Crime Reports of the U.S. 1996, Federal Bureau of Investigation, 1996)

On average, more than three women are murdered by their husbands or boyfriends in this country every day. In 1999, 1,642 murders were attributed to intimates; 74 percent of the murder victims (1,218 total) were women.
(Bureau of Justice Statistics Special Report, Intimate Partner Violence and Age of Victim, 1993-99, October 2001)

Sounds a little more drastic than a Muslim scam/money laundering scheme. Unless you condone murdering women.

The point is, if you're going to go after one group of people for advocating murder, you should go after everybody who does. Calling american Muslims a foe is just plain silly.

--Saerlaith

posted on Nov, 19 2004 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Obviously intelligence was lacking when you decided to make this post, seeing as A) you're blatantly ignorant, and B) There is no such thing as a muslum, try muslim

dh

posted on Nov, 19 2004 @ 05:39 PM
link   
The Muslims are the new Jews
Many try to escape this ascription - in vain

posted on Nov, 19 2004 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by dh
The Muslims are the new Jews
Many try to escape this ascription - in vain

care to elaberate why we are the new jews

posted on Nov, 19 2004 @ 06:15 PM
link   
I grew up around muslims (Sunnis) my whole life; the most harm they ever did was steal my popsicles from my freezer in elementry....

Grow up. This is an isolated incident.

Deep

posted on Nov, 19 2004 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroDeep
Deep

I agree I hate it when someone says "all of the (fill in the blank) are killers, rapists, theives or whatever. It usually shows that they are either bigots or never met one of the group or both. No race, sex, religion or what ever is all the same.

posted on Nov, 19 2004 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Oh sweet lord no! Guess we have to round up them arabs into camps before they destroy our sweet country. "Hey Cletus round up the clan, its time for some good old fashion lynching"

Oh if your confused, that was SARCASM!!

posted on Nov, 19 2004 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroDeep

Deep

Damn I agree with him

new topics

top topics

join