It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

evil and enlightenment

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 07:39 AM
link   
I have been thinking a lot about evil and enlightenment ever since I had my spiritual awakening. I can't wrap my mind around these mysterious subjects.

I think there is some kind of relationship between evil and enlightenment.

Do you ever wonder why Satan is said to be Lucifer, the light-bringer?

Is falling into hell the same thing as being enlightened? Sometimes I wonder if it is.

I have been thinking a lot about the conspiracy, Jews, Zionism, Freemasonry, religions etc.

I'm currently leaning towards thinking that Zionism and the global police state are actually for our good.

Jews are supposed to be God's chosen people, chosen to enlighten humanity, to reveal God to humanity. Jews were a major driving force behind the ushering in of the Age of Enlightenment, which led to a boost for science and the industrial revolution. This has led to the Orwellian hell we're falling deeper and deeper into.

The New World Order, with the military industrial complex, surveillance etc., is spreading its control into the Muslim countries, orchestrated by Zionists. (Jews)

I think that the outer world might be some kind of simulation and some kind of mirror of one's own mind. It appears to me that the more I seek truth the deeper into hell the world sinks. I think history might be an illusion.

files.kab.tv...

upload.wikimedia.org...

^^Look at this map. Isn't it interesting that the areas of the world that the makers of this map considered the most enlightened are the same areas that have the most Orwellian 1984 Brave New World societies now? I think that's part of how the world works. The evil elite gaining control over the entire globe and the entire globe being oppressed or destroyed, I think all this and the individual's spiritual evolution are two sides of the same coin.

www.youtube.com...

thehiddentranscript.com...

So my hypothesis is that the spread of evil in the world is actually an enlightenment process. Does anyone else think it might be this way? I know most people disagree with that hypothesis. Personally I'm currently leaning towards thinking that disagreeing with it is a sign the person have not gained much enlightenment yet, and that such people are "the vessels" as was mentioned in the kabbalah-video. These are people who contribute to the evil in the world because they aren't spiritually enlightened, and in that process they enlighten other people indirectly and eventually themselves as well.

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by introspectionist

I've been investigating hidden agendas for more than 5 years now. Before that, I was a new ager. And I agree with your conclusions. I don't think Jesus is evil, though. The period of Enlightenment was marked by rejection of any form of religions (Novus Ordo Seclorum - New Secular Order - is written at the back of every US dollars).

S&F

edit on 26-12-2013 by swanne because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by swanne

Nice to hear. I don't find many people that agree with me. I was/is also involved with "New Age" stuff a lot, which I think comes naturally to the awakening individual. I have begun to feel that maybe I have kind of grown out of most of what New Age is about. It appears to me to be an early step (together with all the conspiracy stuff), where a lot of people with a lot of fear are gathered and try to help each other, kind of like a plateau in the spiritual evolution that a lot of people have in common. I'm still involved with those things and discussions, it's just that I feel like I can look at it from another perspective now.

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 07:54 AM
link   
The light is here and when one sees it one is enlightened.
But one does not see this ever present light - one is lost in thought and time - one is lost in concepts of other than what is actually appearing.
When one is lost in thoughts of past and future and other times and places and people, one is fragmented/divided. It is this 'seeming' division which produces evil because one is believing that there is something other than what is.
One has an idea that there is good and bad and a right and wrong.

There is only what is.
But naming and labelling produce the division - it is not good or bad - it just is.
edit on 26-12-2013 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by swanne

I don't think Jesus is evil either. But I think the global police state is Lucifer, or the Antichrist. I think Jesus is the fullfillment of the New World Order, it is what comes just after Lucifer. And that's why Lucifer, evil, is represented by the morning star, soon after which the sun rises, which represents Jesus, and the return to God.

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Do you ever wonder why Satan is said to be Lucifer, the light-bringer?

Satan is the devil for TPTB that know who he is and accept the lake of fire as their place of torment.

Lucifer is the devil for the weak powers that be that havn't got the strength to admit that he is going to drag them down screaming into the lake of fire on Judgement Day.

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 08:06 AM
link   

introspectionist
reply to post by swanne

I don't think Jesus is evil either. But I think the global police state is Lucifer, or the Antichrist. I think Jesus is the fullfillment of the New World Order, it is what comes just after Lucifer. And that's why Lucifer, evil, is represented by the morning star, soon after which the sun rises, which represents Jesus, and the return to God.

The light that appears in the morning when you wake up has been named Christ and Lucifer. The light of consciousness allows you to know you are. Without the light being seen you would never find what is seeing it.
The father can only be known through the son - which is the image of light that is appearing always presently. That which is seeing the light is the father.

The light that is seen is also that which deceives for it is that which divides the one so it can know itself.

It can appear that there is the known and the knower. As soon as there is a knower (Noah) there seems to be two.
The seer and seen are not two - they are one - the (w)holy spirit is ever present.

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Yes I think that evil will reveal its own nature and does continually. Evil is the serpent eating its own tail. Evil is destructive and will lead itself to destruction. Evil will fall on its own sword.

Evil can only inform us what NOT to do. That is the path humanity has taken. We are not capable of understanding good and evil yet we made it who we are.

We are all at the mercy of ourselves and a renegade host of bandit angels. We are the perpetuators of its existence because we chose it to become part of our existence. Evil is a virus in the program.

I hope people realise that the angel they mistake as Lucifer does not actually like people. I dare say this earth disgusts him after being used to the dimension of Heaven. He is trapped and does not have a way back. He will try to take as many as he can with him to his fate.

Well Christ told me to love my enemy; remember??? He told me my enemy was Satan. He is sort of telling me to love Satan. Yes I freely admit it that as a follower of Christ I love the rebellious angels and I am hoping that one day God will somehow redeem all Creation and that Satan (who has a much nicer name in Heaven) will return to Him as the prodigal son did in Christ's parable. Remember God has already had The Godfather Parts 1 and 2 (Old and New Covenant). I think He could easily write a part 3 to make it a trilogy, don't you?

ps. I bet that Satan likes what I have written here as a follower of Christ better than any amount of satanic worship.

edit on 26-12-2013 by Revolution9 because: typos.

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 08:35 AM
link   
evil, as darkness, does not exist by it's own as it has no power, just the amount given by beings. it is nothing more than a useful tool in the human experience. there is no devil nor satan, all created by man. the only hell we see is that within ourselves and made by man.

we are here to learn from negativity\evil in some areas, which is why you see it around at all. you cannot learn from darkness if you have none available and i think it's safe to say, we have had much available in our human history, so there has been a lot of learning and experiencing going on.

many beings came here this time with the sole purpose of bringing darkness and negativity to this collective experience. they agreed to be jerks and many other names we use to describe these individuals but the need remained so as others may experience and learn from it. they are still our brothers and sisters, despite there current role in our little experience.

this is my take on it anyway

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Yes, Lucifer is called the harbringer of light. I think what you are missing is the connection between Luciferian Light and enlightenment. I have come to the conclusion that they are the same thing. I came to this conclusion through some behavioral analysis.

God and Lucifer, however, are opposing forces. I think the time has come to draw the line in the sand, as the traits are becoming apparent between the two groups.

I think you are noticing that Luciferian light comes with totalitarianism. This is something I noticed a while ago, as well. There are other traits to enlightenment besides this, not all ones that are told to you when you start the process.
edit on 26amThu, 26 Dec 2013 09:13:03 -0600kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Satan and hell are the worst case scenario in the bible. Be a good soul and you'll avoid these two.
It seems to me the bible is just a control method. Satan and hell keep a lid on things.
The same could be applied to all religion.

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Lucifer is not the being you call Satan.

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Enlightenment and knowledge open the door to ever increasing temptation. The more you know, the more you think you know. And the more you know, the more you are tempted to think you can discard wisdom and tradition as trappings of the foolish and ignorant past.

There comes a point in everyone's growth where they are tempted to be young, dumb and invulnerable, where they are seduced by the power of their own youth and increasing knowledge to think that they are the center of the new world and sufficient in and of themselves for everything. The be all and end all.

Sometimes, they have what one agnostic friend calls the grand epiphany. Their knowledge leads them to the point where they realize that despite all they may know, they understand how much there remains that they still do not and cannot ever know. Those who reach that point may reach the next stage of enlightenment where wisdom creeps back in and you realize that you are not all, we are not all, this is not all. Granted, the second stage doesn't guarantee faith, but it does grant you a measure of humility and the realization of mankind's insignificance in the face of all that IS.

Most people never reach the grand epiphany, that second enlightenment. They remain stuck in the first stage where they other men like themselves are all that is needed.

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 10:33 PM
link   

i believe that evil facilitates enlightenment in this way;

If hell or a state of evil is a place where one is "The least enlightened" than moving through that place and into another will bring you to enlightenment. Evil is a part of the process, but only a part. it shows us one side of the true nature of humanity but also allows us to see that we as individuals have a choice of weather or not to be evil and in doing so brings the opposite realm into the light of understanding. With that being said good may work in the opposite manner, in which being fully immersed in goodness, light, or wholeness could bring about the speculation of what the absence of that might be, which would be darkness, or evil.

I am personally frightened by the idea that hell or evil would actually BE the enlightenment itself, and i am not afraid to admit that. Also having a perfectly "good" world is not the point either.

I think that the idea is really about balancing the forces between the two so neither gets too out of hand.

I personally find enlightenment smack dab in the middle

top topics

join