It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I want it now! What should I do?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 01:26 PM
link   
This thread is dedicated to those who know what they want, those who don't, and those who want options. What should you do? What should I do? Do you know what interests you generally, but don't know anything to do about it? Do you need help doing something strange or elaborate? Are you just bored? Post it here.

I'm bored.

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   

ChefSlug
This thread is dedicated to those who know what they want, those who don't, and those who want options. What should you do? What should I do? Do you know what interests you generally, but don't know anything to do about it? Do you need help doing something strange or elaborate? Are you just bored? Post it here.

I'm bored.

It's been a few days since I've personally visited the following "subject" ... however ... "These" MIGHT Light-Up your Christmas.

1. ENENews

2. RadNet Air Monitoring

Summary/Disclosure: Trying to "Educate" Myself.

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by ChefSlug

Poor Baby....tantrum time...

I want it NOW!!!

Des

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by ChefSlug

The baby that doesn't cry never gets any milk.

merry xmas

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I know what I want, but the other people would not like if they were out of work if I found a cure for most diseases. I guess I will just keep most of it to myself. I suppose the others have rights too, they just want to make a living and should be allowed to do so. They don't need our hard earned cash though, let them take others money.

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 02:29 PM
link   
You should have a word with yourself. Boredom is for spoiled children.

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by KBadger

AHA finally another Badger we got lots of rabbits and dogs finally another badger

OP

My advice if your going to do something strange, if you do it alone you are weird, if you do it with others, its a club!

new topics

top topics

join