It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel kills another 3 year old girl with her mother and wounded dozens of others - Christmas day

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

beezzer
The US takes out a wedding party with a drone.

American soldiers die monthly.

A worker from Israel gets killed by a sniper.

People get killed in an airstrike in Gaza.

*what's on tv tonight?*
edit on 26-12-2013 by beezzer because: (no reason given)

The US takes out a wedding party with a drone.

Thanks to U.S. Government.

American soldiers die monthly.

Thanks to U.S. Government.

A worker from Israel gets killed by a sniper.

Thanks to Israeli Government.

People get killed in an airstrike in Gaza.

Thanks to U.S. Tax Payers.

*what's on tv tonight?*

Nightclubs & Pole Dancing.

edit on 26-12-2013 by mekhanics because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by g146541

Me, I think I'd just avoid firing indiscriminately, especially where I knew there were babies.
But hey if a group of terrorists wants to target one of the few precious things left in tis world, who am I to argue with their accelerated downhill slide?

Give it a break...Did you guys have instructions in the nosecones of the rockets you sent to Ashkelon on Wednesday to avoid hitting children???

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by mekhanics

Someone got it.

(applause)

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 05:07 PM
link   

RocksFromSpace
Just another typical Palestinian day under the boot of the Apartheid Terrorist State of Israel

gee, let's see....uhhhmmmm...what could have prevented this????....how about, STOP THE SNIPER SHOTS!!!!.....nah...too easy....let's fire crap into Israel, and then when they retaliate, we can boo hoo cry whine ....the Palestinians are simply getting their own people killed, it's just a different way than suicide bombing

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 09:22 PM
link   
And 37 Christians were killed in Iraq by Muslims on Christmas day. Was that reported anywhere on this site?

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

Yes, well, according to International Law, it is illegal to invade another country, so when the Arab nations got together to invade Israel..... the consequences were Israel ended up with more territory. You can call in annexation if you want.

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 10:53 PM
link   

MrInquisitive

buster2010

ignorant_ape
and the evidence that this aledged victim was Christian is ?????

What kind of person calls a kid killed in a attack a alleged victim[?]

-- They're called Zionists.

And @ignorant_ape, you have an apt handle. There are plenty of Christian Palestinians.

and they attack israel, too?

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by plube

i feel bad for you.

ya gots any anti traditions you celebrate?

are you a lonely guy?

very trendy, tho.

it's ok to hate now.

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 10:59 PM
link   

buster2010

jaxnmarko
reply to post by Ploutonas

Once upon a time, this area was under the rule of the Egyptian Empire.... and that of the Persian Empire, and Alexander the Great, and the Roman Empire, and the Ottoman Empire, and other empires..... its not Palestine. The smaller state of Israel, whose creation to begin with was of questionable judgement, was attacked by a group of Arab nations and then WON. THEY WON. THEY TOOK CONTROL OF LANDS THEY CONQUERED.... and the important part, perhaps, was it was AFTER THEY HAD BEEN ATTACKED FIRST. Why would they give back land to the losers? Since when do conquerors give back land? Face it, the Arabs lost. Israel rules. The borders in that area are no more than 100 years old anyway! The current countries didn't even exist before World War 1! It was alllll the Ottoman Empire until they lost and the Europeans took control and created new borders and countries. This is what HAPPENS with mankind. We fight. There are winners and there are losers. Do the Israelis treat the Palestinians particularly well? No. Do the Palestinians continue to Poke the Tiger? Yes. Does most of the money donated to the Palestinians go for infrastructure, schools, hospitals, parks, clean water? No. It goes to corrupt officials, getting more weapons for poking the tiger, bribery, and so on. Arafat's wife lives in a nice villa in France. There is a great deal of corruption in Gaza and the West Bank when it comes to money coming in. When the tiger gets poked, it bares its teeth and claws and takes a swipe and bites. Sometimes innocent people are killed.... on both sides. And retaliation is the name of the game. In this case, the media is using a child for its stories, but its really just the same story over and over. People in power play power games. Winners and losers, empires, conquerors and conquered, innocents killed. Sad, but just another day in the Middle East.

You may want to look up something called international law. Annexing land by force is illegal. Every bit of land Israel controls outside of the 48 borders is illegal. That is why many European and American organizations are starting to boycott the occupied lands.

like hitler did?
kinda talking war.

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Ploutonas
reply to post by jaxnmarko

your story is modern... We Greeks have strong bounds with Palestine, when Crete was the empire of the seas. Filisteos King (once) created a colony and called it Filistina (from his name), It was during Great Alexander, that created lots of Alexandrias, you all know that Cleopatra and Great Alexander become pharaohs. Great Alexander become Pharaoh as a honorable title, because he upgraded the whole areas down there, and made it as the center of knowledge with huge libraries, before moggols burn them all down (after Alexander's death). Cleopatra was the daughter of one of the Great Alexanders commanders. They forced her to be the queen of Egypt, she didnt wanted.

Filistina (or Philistina) become Palestina, but it was resided by greeks by the majority of the population. Today I have no idea what resides down there, but surely many people have routes and bounds with us, still. And even if most of the goverments today, are manipulated by jewish interests, they dont dare to go against Palestine here... Now our government (most of them jewish, like your congress, they try to built good relations with israelis, with common military exercises, but they cant make people of Greece, like them... (at least the real greeks)). If something happens to israelis - jewish interests, I wouldnt care less, of going to war, for them. I would let them die and vanish instead. This is going to be the result of their actions, why should we care.

We Greeks are good of disobeying our governments, we dont give a $#$%# about jewish interests and jewish existence. We consider them as one of the fallen races, from ancient years, and that cannot be changed, including their chinese god. We just dont care about them.

So we feel for these people, Palestinians and once Israelis said : there was never any Palestine, because they dont recognize it as a country. Jews by default always manipulate, lie and they try to re-write history. Their artificial state never existed, not Palestine!!! Anyway, even the title "Israel" is something between Egyptian routes and chinese. IS RA EL (Isis, RA and Yahbeh). Isida (Isis) and RA are Egyptian gods, Yahbeh is the snake turtle from China.
edit on 26-12-2013 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

ari married jackie.

he wasn't a bigot.

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 12:37 AM
link   

It says a lot, ironic, when zionists
do not recognize Palestine and
Palestinian people but stamp commercial goods
made in illegal-settlements destined for for the
global market as made in
Palestine. Lol, why is that ?
Why do the illegals hide behind
Palestine like this ?
Blatantly lying to the world.
What they are doing is totally illegal.

They are liars and thieves collecting
welfare from all the other countries while they lie.
Being a citizen of a country should NOT
be based on religion. That in itself is a throw back to
neanderthals and the 'royal' Canaanites/Herod's.

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 01:10 AM
link   

ignorant_ape
jews don't celebrate christmass

Christmas trees offensive to Jews

On the other hand Palestinians are christian for
those who are ignorant to this information.
jews gassing a christmas tree

www.youtube.com...

edit on 27/12/13 by ToneDeaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by kanakaris

kanakaris
reply to post by Revolution9

Israel has nothing learned from the holocaust.Imagine another country stealing land like they do.All this is ok for the U.S. goverment.

Well, I guess it depends on what you mean by "learned"...

Israeli minister vows Palestinian 'holocaust'.

Israeli judge: Learn from Nazis.

Comparing Palestinians to Nazi victims got an Israeli minister in trouble.

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 10:08 AM
link   

buster2010

HandyDandy

Ploutonas
So they decided to kill a 3 year old child, while she waited for santa.

I failed to read in the article where they stated she was:

a) a Christian
b) waiting for santa

When in actuality being a Palastinian, she was most likely Muslim and doesn't believe in the Christian santa.

Still sad, but why use false information to gain sympathy when the act should have been enough?

You may want to brush up on the people that live in Palestine. There are roughly around 200K Christians living in Palestine and about 25% of them live in the area around Bethlehem. So chances are good that the child was a Christian. And the modern day Santa is in no way Christian.

Bullsnip. YOU may want to look into the numbers.

Today, Christians comprise less than 4% of Palestinians living within the borders of former Mandate Palestine. They are approximately 8% of the West Bank population, less than 1% in Gaza, and nearly 10% of Israel's Arab population

en.wikipedia.org...

So, at 1% in Gaza, we should automatically assume that she is Christian?

The population is 10% homosexual. Should we automatically assume you are as well since this number is so high?

Do you yet see how flawed your logic is?

edit on 27-12-2013 by HandyDandy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 10:18 AM
link   

jaxnmarko

Yes, well, according to International Law, it is illegal to invade another country, so when the Arab nations got together to invade Israel..... the consequences were Israel ended up with more territory. You can call in annexation if you want.

You are wrong the Arab nations never crossed the border into Israel. They only fought against the Israelis that were slaughtering Palestinians in their quest to start stealing land. A person would have to be very simple minded to not see it as annexation.

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by HandyDandy

By your own link 214K Christians live in the West Bank. Now take a wild guess where Bethlehem is located.

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 11:24 AM
link   
www.theguardian.com...

85 Christians killed in Pakistan church bombing.
The Jews are not innocent, but I would say that there is plenty of hate and guilt to go around. This is just another hate on the Jews thread.

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Bethlehem ??? the location and demographics of Bethlehem are utterly irrelevant to this -

I will give you one guess to figure out why [ I am feeling generous ]

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Ploutonas

Poor education or bad education.

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 11:35 AM
link   
oh dear logic really has died hasn't it ?

I am still waiting for ANY , and I mean any EVIDENCE that the alledged victim from the OP was Christian .

one idiot even challenged me to " prove she wasn't " - WTF ?

come on folks - stop slurping the pallywood koolaid and making crap up

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join