It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Screeching/Screaming sounding flying around in the air always around 2:30 am?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by ahnggk

Peacocks make weird sounds, a bit reptilian, perhaps.

When camping once in Brecon, Wales we heard some extremely odd screeching that we couldn't place to man nor animal, it went on for a while, it sounded unearthly and it was scary.

Luckily for me being a woman, I sought protection from a man. Funny how primal one can get in the wilds and male / female roles naturally settled into.

edit on 28-12-2013 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by old_god

What you're hearing is a Screech Owl. They are quite common and make the exact same sound you're describing. They will make this sound whilst flying to and from, giving you the feeling there's some "thing flying around up there." There is, but it's not paranormal. It's simply a bird.

Also, the "Witching Hour" which is nothing more than myth is said to be 0300 (3:00am).

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by BELIEVERpriest

Yes one of the many views I have explored is focused around animals i.e. if you hear a dog barking its usually in response to a demonic entity (by demon I mean something other than human, most probably malevolent in nature).

I do believe in other beings, if we on ATS want to consider aliens we need to consider other types of life forms, energy based of the "spirit realm" (which I believe is a dimension made up of mostly energy).

Yes I don't think it's so much about Jesus, Son of Mary (Peace be upon him) as it is about having firm conviction and belief that you will be responded to by the creator (god) and you will be afforded protection (regardless of your religious badge).

Having a strong loving relationship helps so reach out to your close family and friends, reconnect with them and I sincerely believe those bonds will naturally ward off any evil.

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by MacroHawk

Yes spot on mate, we have a lot of foxes in our area and where I live there is a fair bit of wild life with a canal nearby so that would make sense (an natural habitat for Owls and Foxes away from humans).

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

No actually it was much more lower down in pitch, droned out almost, halfway between humanoid and animal.

I am not discounting animals as my garden backs onto a very nice natural wooded area which is perfect habitat for urban wildlife.

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Erm...yes...bloody hell now you got this old fart scared!

I am enjoying this thread now!

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by wombatta

Yes in Asian tradition the Banshee is known to appear either as a hag or a beautiful women with long hair almost down to her waist sometimes covering her face...The only tell tale sign is her feet are either like that of a Chicken/Bird i.e. clawed or her feet are backwards.

I have seen the above twice I think in my life time, both times when I was travelling in Asia (Kashmir) however I have been told on numerous occasions that those types of creatures are far and few between due to the large populace of humans and technology.

I worry more about the fat lass drunk on Saturday night howling like a banshee down my street at 2 am than some mythological creature.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join