It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Santa Claus an Alien?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 12:53 AM
link   
It gets better. Santa as you know is a tech genius, what with a flying sled powered by flying reindeer - light years ahead of his time. Tired as he was after the big day I was able to reach him back on the Pleiades [contrary to common belief his true home]. Santa told me that he has now developed a communication device that will allow direct conversation with the reindeer and that I will be given exclusive rights to an interview with Rudolf. Rudolf as most of you know is the lead reindeer and some believe he is the actual brains behind the entire Santa Claus line of universal marketing. Santa as pointed out from my previous interview has a great affection for these animals [or are they computer generated robots?]; At any rate as soon as the communication device is complete and Santa tests it on Rudolph I will get back to you. My feeling is if Santa allows Rudolph to speak freely one of the greatest conspiracies of all time will be revealed and we will see that Alien reindeer have been known and have been subject to a government cover-up and yes, hard as it may be to believe, Santa might be involved - Knowing Santa though he'll put some spin on it - Flying through space the way he does Santa is a master of spin.

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by AlienView

its no wonder we are running on the spot and going nowhere fast.....if this is the sum total of our intelligence thus far..... what next... a giant reindeer sort of horse of troy like, but filled with aliens, all waiting to pounce..... dressed in stupid outfits and false whiskers... the only reason the santa claus myth lives on is retailers, to generate income fast and before a set date... hmm yes the sheeple will all get sucked in they are running on the spot still...... how simple we must seem to any other world lifeform...

new topics

<< 1   >>

join