It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How was your 2013????

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by spartacus699

I hope the new year will be better for you, far from the angst of this one. I always eat black-eyed peas, even though I don't like them, and force family members to do the same, in hopes of better luck in the new year.

This year for me was just another year. Good days and bad days, but I feel grateful that at least I'm alive and the world didn't end last year. Just in case it ended in 2012, I stopped working for the man, and decided to enjoy myself instead. I thought, well, if the world is going to end, I wasn't going to be unhappy at work. That would really suck. Since I didn't ascend like I hoped, in 2013 I went back to work. In addition I decided to still search for answers to questions that are not supposed to be answered, so I never got those answers, though you can't knock a person for trying.

Anyway, thanks for asking. Let me know if 2014 gets better for you. I hope 2014 is the end of oppression. Hope we get rid of the bad mojo in this time/space continuum.

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Well rumors from all the conspiracy stuff does seem to have it's own excitement, but not sure where that response came from. Maybe a negativity mood. Maybe you are just tired of the status quo.

Look on the bright side, you received nice responses from a drag queen (sorry he's in the hospital, he'd be a good shopping partner), and an ex-stripper trying to defend him due to her understanding via bi-sexuality and similar experiences. Live goes on, and I'm not in control of the universe. Let's face it, things are looking up!

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by julesindesert

merry christmas

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Merry Christmas to you as well! I hope this holiday season is good for you.

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 05:05 AM
link   

2013 was the most difficult year I have yet had to face in my life. But God did something to make it a little easier...

I am hoping that 2014 will be a much less trying one, we are expecting another grandchild this year, and I have a new family to look forward to. So I am being optimistic. I have a nice future to look forward to, and even though I still shed tears for what I recently lost, I plan to take note of the beauty that lies in front, with the fullest of appreciation.
edit on 26-12-2013 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 11:16 AM
link   

OpinionatedB

2013 was the most difficult year I have yet had to face in my life. But God did something to make it a little easier...

I am hoping that 2014 will be a much less trying one, we are expecting another grandchild this year, and I have a new family to look forward to. So I am being optimistic. I have a nice future to look forward to, and even though I still shed tears for what I recently lost, I plan to take note of the beauty that lies in front, with the fullest of appreciation.
edit on 26-12-2013 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

Ya same. one of the most difficult. But still in retrospect the more difficult, the more exciting, the more you learn, the stronger you get. If you're life was all comfort, well I know some people like that. They're weak, they're lives are boring, they're learning nothing, they get rattled at the stupidiest littlist things, they live mainly out of the ego, they're adult children for the most part. But give someone a few major wake up calls and quickly you'll see a person of character be created. No test, no testimony.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join