It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rendlesham Forest…, A Christmas Story from 1980 - Can We ‘Let it Be’?

page: 75
<< 72  73  74    76  77  78 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Guest101

Ok, that is really interesting, as it shows evidence that the coordinates for the code were perhaps lifted from these pages. BUT, again, it makes no difference to what I have found in the code. So when you say I am not going to like it, that again is an assumption. I did already anticipate the likely possibility that the coordinates were 'lifted' from another source that is perhaps already easily accessible.
I also said that what I have discovered in the code is HELPFUL information, and to me personally and that I am not concerned if it turns out that the code had been devised by a 'human agency,' close to home. I did say I would leave that side of things to other investigative researchers. With what I have learned over the years I have worked with Jim, I have to accept that Jim actually believes he received the code as claimed.
The question is, if it has been devised by a human agency, and not "another intelligence" - e.g., from the future as Jim believes - then WHY, if it produces extraordinary results and answers to things that have remained a mystery for many years, was it devised? For what reason?
When you see what I have discovered, then you will know what I mean by this and why I take this attitude to the code.

edit on 3-6-2016 by Gaos0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Gaos0

From the bottom of those pages at 'Sacred Destinations' . . .

Quote:

"Except where indicated otherwise, all content and images c 2005-2016. Sacred Destinations. All rights reserved."

Although its evidence of foul play, it depends on what side this foul play is being operated from. There is no proof AS YET that the pages from this Website were created before October 2010 when Jim first announced the binary code. How do you know that the coordinates featured on these pages were NOT taken from the published pages of the deciphered binary code - perhaps on other's orders - so that people like you would find these connections and say . . "Hey . . . you're not going to like it but . . ."
Don't be naive in thinking that the people who would prefer this to go away are not watching what is going on and are not acting accordingly to make sure the code is found to be fake and therefore easily debunked.
The thing is, what the coordinates contain has not been published yet, and once that is seen, then people will understand my position.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Guest101

Astonishing Guest. Just astonishing

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 12:17 PM
link   

I don't think anyone is aware of this one yet. But here's an example of what I mean.
Take a look at this video and pause it at the 1:08 mark.

www.youtube.com...

Then tell me what you see . . .

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   

It says error message?

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 12:29 PM
link   

You've possibly embedded that video incorrectly...

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: ctj83

Ok, to post a video, you just copy and post the link . . . right! Try it now.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 12:40 PM
link   
LOL. Jims symbols
Ironic!

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 12:49 PM
link   

The company that produces this Ground Penetrating Radar equipment is OKM . . . take a look at the logo.

okm-emirates.com...

Quote:

"The ground penetrating radar is able to detect objects and structures like

underground foundations, walls, basements and concrete reinforcements
hidden cavities, graves and sepulchers
buried drainage systems, feed lines, pipelines, conduits and cable harnesses
water level and underground rivers and aquifers
backfilled wells, galleries, trenches and dugouts
septic tanks, distribution boxes and drainage pipes
secret tunnels, bunkers and shelters
buried treasure chests, statues and caches"

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I can only say, this is WILD stuff!!!

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: ctj83

For you "ctj," because you're interested.

One of the more “weird” and “unnerving” things to emerge from the coordinates given in the 16 pages of binary code was first discovered on 19th February 2012 – almost a year after Jim Penniston had first sent me the six additional coordinates extracted from the remaining notebook pages of raw, binary code data on the 3rd February 2011.

This additional discovery, which I will now reveal here, and was just a sideline discovery, also came 16 days after the publication of the book 'The Giza Prophecy,' which I had co-authored with Scott Creighton, published on the 3rd February 2012. This was exactly a year to the day when I received the remaining six coordinates from Jim to analyse, which was two days after Scott and I had sent off the final draft of 'The Giza Prophecy' to the publishers. The coordinates that target a point recognised as the location of Hy Brasil had already been made public, but the remaining six coordinates were publicly unknown at this time.

Anyway, for some reason – and I really don’t know what compelled me to do it – I decided to take another approach to the coordinates. Let’s just say it was based on a hunch.
I discovered that if you take the last 4 digits from each set of the Giza coordinates, and from them create another set of coordinates (also keeping to the same N and E designations), they target a point at Svalbard – a Norwegian archipelago in the Arctic Ocean, located north of mainland Europe – midway between mainland Norway and the North Pole . . . and very close to the Svalbard Seed Vault, often referred to as the "Doomsday" Svalbard Seed Vault.

Now, you can make of that what you will.

But what is significant about this, is that in the book I co-authored with Scott Creighton, again, 'The Giza Prophecy' (which is obviously about Giza), the subject of the Svalbard Global Seed Vault and how it might give us answers as to what the Giza pyramids real function were, is presented on pages 47 and 48. It was perhaps the only book that presented a connection between the Giza pyramids and the Svalbard Seed Vault.
Now, what Scott and I presented in our book was something we had both kept silent about and wasn’t common knowledge at the time when I received the six additional coordinates from Jim Penniston.
So, it was indeed odd that there should be a relationship between Giza and Svalbard in the Rendlesham coordinates. It was as if both had been deliberately placed together in the same set of coordinates and for me personally to discover.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 01:14 PM
link   

I'm trying to be brief:

In 'The Giza Prophecy,' Scott Creighton and I present what we call the RVT (‘Recovery Vault Theory’).
We put forward the theory that the pyramids of Giza in Egypt were perhaps used as ‘recovery vaults’ in the event of a major global catastrophe – concerning perhaps a shift of the Earth’s axis – which is why we find that the possible date of the catastrophe (which was seen as a recurring pattern), was also encoded in the Great Pyramid and the layout of the Giza monuments. Together, the placement of all the pyramids at Giza along with the Sphinx, create a “precessional clock” – a 13,000-year timeline to pinpoint the dates these recurring catastrophes are likely to happen within the precessional cycle of roughly 26,000 years.

The RVT was largely Scott's idea and I'm not sure if it really is the answer to the mystery of the pyramids - especially the Great Pyramid. In fact, my understanding has gone much further, and really since I have been working on the coordinates from the code. So, what I contributed to the book - although connected - would need updating to include all the things I have discovered since.

Anyway, what essentially Scott was saying, is that rather than the largest pyramids at Giza being built to preserve the King, that instead they were built as “Arks” to preserve the Kingdom and in the event of a global catastrophe. In other words, they acted as a kind of “womb” for the rebirth of the Kingdom, and this means that not only were all kinds of knowledge encoded in these pyramids – along with the astronomical and geophysical knowledge we find encoded at Giza associated with whatever natural catastrophe threatened the Kingdom – but they were also ‘recovery vaults’ to preserve everything about the culture that built them – ensuring the rebirth or resurrection of that culture.

So, one can imagine why I was particularly interested as to why both the locations of Giza and Svalbard – which had already been mentioned in relation to each other in the book I had co-authored and hadn’t had published yet – also turn up in the same coordinates that I was asked to examine . . . and in a code downloaded into Jim Penniston’s mind some 32 years ago as claimed.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Aha. So that's why it doesn't matter who, what or when those codes were created?

They appear to mean something important to you if not me.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Ah. I've heard of these theories before.

So you have correlated a not-commonly accepted theory with (basically) a lnown hoax (the clumsy binary code fiasco).

That is very brave of you, trying to make soup out of that hot mess.

I wish you the very best.

Kev

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

This post is also in response to "mirageman" and "101."
I have already decoded the 'coordinates code' in the binary, and it is obvious to me and the few who have also seen the results, that the additional information it contains will be obvious to everyone when presented, and that it was intentionally created to point at something specific - although the reality of that "something" is yet to be confirmed.

So, when you have decoded this additional information yourselves, THEN, and only THEN could you tell me that the code has no merit and is all a "clumsy binary code fiasco" . . . BUT, if and when you have decoded it, you won't be able to.
So, can you do that? Give it a try. I have been waiting for someone to do just that before I release the information in a publication, but so far, no one has.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman
That would be a correct assumption Mirageman.
Gary has also made it really clear, that this thing knew(or seemingly knew) he would be the one
to decode this and this would be by design using Jims words here.
Just the same as my been with Jim, all by design, Jims words again
I even have that in writing to me from Jim re that .
It does not matter how the pages where got. It is the findings found which
are the important element according to Gary which lead to the
things Gary has mentioned.
This is my understanding of it all..

In the meantime there was more pages and not just in 1980

But it does not matter.

And a dozen more things to boot.

As far as guest 101 goes fascinating stuff, this will be interesting to see
how this gets followed up by Gary, as he has posted that video etc
All really interesting things here for sure!

edit on 3-6-2016 by Marylongstockings because: correction

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

The reason why I joined in this discussion is because it is taken for granted that the binary code is not worthy of further discussion and not worth bothering with. Having worked on it, I am in a good position to challenge that.
So, why and how is it rubbish? What do you know to be able to decide that and make that conclusion? You have not decoded it. No one, as far as I know aside from yours truly, has decoded it properly and in full.

The truth is, as intelligent as you are or think you are, you people who believe this simply do not know and all you have is your opinions and assumptions, which for some inexplicable reason you actually peddle out to others to show how clever you are in not being duped and believe to be fact. Ironically, you are deceiving yourselves and others.
I challenge you to actually see reason and see how futile your position is. Until you decode it yourself then you will be in a position to tell me and others that its rubbish. In other words, until you know, and until the information is released then shut up about it being worthless and for once suspend all opinion about it. Look at it objectively. Saying it's not credible is not helpful and really that's what certain people want you to believe.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   
So now we also know where Jim copied his symbols from.

From a ground radar control unit of the German manufacturer OKM.

Picture here:
www.alektshaf.com...

No wonder Jim's symbols looked like hieroglyphs, since the company OKM is clearly 'into' ancient symbols like pyramids.

edit on 3-6-2016 by Guest101 because: typo

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   

I'm going to take your advice Gary.

I'm unsubscribing from this thread.

Best wishes to you.

Kev

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gaos0

From the bottom of those pages at 'Sacred Destinations' . . .

Quote:

"Except where indicated otherwise, all content and images c 2005-2016. Sacred Destinations. All rights reserved."

Although its evidence of foul play, it depends on what side this foul play is being operated from. There is no proof AS YET that the pages from this Website were created before October 2010 when Jim first announced the binary code. ......................

Right I take your points and understand where you are coming from a bit better now.

However there is proof that the "Sacred Destination" website displayed those co-ordinates before October 2010.

Wayback machine has a snapshot taken from Oct 2009 : Link

The co-ordinates are there.

Make of that what you will.
edit on 3/6/16 by mirageman because: typo

new topics

top topics

<< 72  73  74    76  77  78 >>

join