It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alabama town accidentally hires black drag queens to dance in Christmas parade

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 01:33 PM
link   
OMG! Thanks for the awesome laugh.

Small town parades outside of Alabama are getting cheated of true entertainment. All I have ever seen is the fire trucks throwing out candy and the HS marching band. I am being robbed!

After looking at the pictures, I am not sure what the uproar is over. They just sort of walked along. From the sound of that one lady with her daughter, you would think the Prancers were dry humping Santa's reindeer on the mayor's float.

Yet the one poster who was actually there mentions a bunch of little kids twerking a few minutes before this. Why was the lady not upset about that? I sure can't wait to see what Semmes, AL does for an encore on New Years.

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Here's an update to the story.

Mere days after a small Alabama town accidentally invited a troupe of black drag queens to dance in its Christmas parade, the “Prancing Elites” have been asked not to perform in Mobile, Alabama’s “MoonPie Over Mobile” parade on New Year’s Eve. Update..

It appears the bigots in Mobile have now popped up there as well. I'll bet this won't effect any of dancing tiny tots though.

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 01:22 PM
link   

teslahowitzer
I have a feeling it may have been no accident, some forced agenda? do what ever, but DO NOT make any reference to anything to do with a nativity scene, or Jesus, we cannot have that, drag queens???? let the feathers fly......

You're exactly right. I say, lets see photos, bios on those who "accidentally" done this. I want to know where they are originally from. The only way to expose evil is to shine light on it and call it by name.

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 01:43 PM
link   
That is hysterical!!

If that happened in my town, I would of laughed till I died. But then we are less uptight.

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   
HA! Now that's some funny stuff. I grew up in Alabama and know how they are, at least where I lived. They were probably more appalled that is was black people in the parade and totally confused on why they were wearing dresses.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join