It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ok, NOW I`M LOST ....Please Help !?!?!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Man that was previously a woman, married to a woman that was previously a man, just gave birth a child

Excuse me, can you help me now as I`m totally lost ?! ...which way is North ? ...Up or Down ?

www.rawstory.com...

www.thetimes.co.uk...

Special day for us, say pregnant ‘man’ and his male bride
Argentina gave the world its first Latin American Pope. Now it has provided a rather more remarkable first: the wedding of a pregnant man.

Alexis Taborda, 26, took advantage of a new law that allows people to choose their gender even if they have not had sex-change surgery. She chose to be identified as a man, and is due to give birth shortly before Christmas.

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Man that was previously a woman, married to a woman that was previously a man, just gave birth a child

Easy to follow. They switched genders, for their own odd reasons, and the man with his lady parts still intact inside, had a baby.

I'm guessing it's physically easier to go from being a woman to a man, they only have to add parts, instead of lopping them off. If they've added the parts already, I'm guessing cesarean section birth?
Or would they just "move" the add ins temporarily?

**so neither has physically changed genders. Only in their heads.
That's just sounds silly

edit on 21-12-2013 by snowspirit because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 02:44 PM
link   

CosmicDude

My mind has been blown

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Males can sustain a pregnancy off their intestinal wall if they're willing to take massive amounts of pregnancy hormones. Obviously, the implantation would have to be done surgically.

top topics

join